Meme Ball Thread

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtK0KMH-8xs
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-tax-credit
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-earned-income-exclusion
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-housing-exclusion-or-deduction
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/moving-expenses-to-and-from-the-united-states
timesofisrael.com/worlds-jewish-billionaires-worth-combined-812-billion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What? You fucking retard, that's what American crapitalists did.

>this is what cummunists actually believe

Oi, anons, does anyone have that meme ball that had about 15 lines, where it listed a bunch of shit (including fighting off the CIA, etc.) was still easier then finding a girlfriend?

thanks, saved

Another request the one about Sweden where it's like 50 lines of ridiculousness. I assume you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks user

not worth the read. you could have said "when it works"

But was he wrong though

Also, just a question, but where does everyone get their meme balls? Just googling, or a website specifically?

But wait! there's more!
2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

>Say you don't like capitalism
>Sup Forums capitalists call you a commie because they insist there are only two options
>LOOK WHAT ANTIFA DID!

youtube.com/watch?v=qtK0KMH-8xs

oc

>Fuck reading an shit

(((B I N A R Y P O L I T I C S)))

>When capitalists make it all but impossible to flee America for anyone but the rich, but capitalism is still the best system

Thanks user. I started that thread just so I could find that meme.

none of these are legitimate points

>Everything is jews
>When 70% or the world's billionaires are rich white men, but DA J0000000000ZZZZ!!! so they don't exist apparently

lolwhat?

It's impossible to flee America for the poor. There are millions that want to leave but they can't. And America is one of the only nations on Earth that punishes you for doing so by taxing you with American taxes if you live in another country, on top of any taxes you pay there. American cronyists have done everything in their power to turn America into a prison you're not allowed to leave if you're poor, which ensures the only people who willingly leave are rich enough to keep shilling for the capitalist system anyway.

Nice screenshot, cannot see zuckerberg or bloomberg

>When you have zero self-awareness

>No Rothchilds

You mean the 30%? Interesting how Sup Forums can only think in propaganda. You are well-trained Orwellians.

Wait, are you saying you can't find them in that image? Because they're clearly there. Zuckcuck is #5, Bloomberg is #10.

Fucking kek'd

>when the name rothschild doesnt appear on this list

good one

Not really, if they represent less than 0.02% of the worlds population

And whites represent less than 1/8 of the world's population and are 70% of the 10 richest billioanires. Funny how that seems to not exist. Say it, you fucking lying piece of shit. Say that this is a fact.

> punishes you for doing so by taxing you with American taxes if you live in another country, on top of any taxes you pay there
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-tax-credit
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-earned-income-exclusion
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-housing-exclusion-or-deduction
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/moving-expenses-to-and-from-the-united-states

doesn't really seemed aimed at poorfags

Shill

Poorfags don't have the money to leave the country to begin with. And those laws apply to everyone. The rich just dodge taxes, like always.

a transatlantic flight costs less than a game console

The koch brothers are christians with jewish roots. Forbes reports that jews make up to 15-20% of the worlds billionares. According to Forbes

theres a 165 Jewish billionaires worldwide

timesofisrael.com/worlds-jewish-billionaires-worth-combined-812-billion/

Worst one I've seen. Terrible sense of humor. Fuck off back to redit you pathetic faggot

lol stupid chankoro. What are your bug-people doing in Japan

These arent funny or creative.

They're very predictable

eat shit and contribute nigger

I made this one because it's literally true.
>drumpf is hitler
>no he fucking isn't he hasn't done the holocaust
>NOT YET YOU FUCKING NAZI
which means
>drumpf is hitler
>no he fucking isn't he hasn't done the holocaust
>WELL I WISH DRUMPF DID THE HOLOCAUST AND TURNS AMERICA INTO NAZI GERMANY SO THAT DRUMPF WILL BE LITERALLY HITLER BECAUSE I HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER CALLED LIBERALISM

These are awesome

Different verison