One Piece

How can someone write a manga so good like this?
Literally the best manga ever made
Legendary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4m1diwdThs
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5H72_2O7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read more manga you pleb

I did
i have read every good manga there is not only shonen
here is a list
Pun Pun
Berserk
Akira
Phoneix
20th century boys
jojo
HxH
all the horror of junji ito like UZUMAKI
want more?

One piece Best Moments
Ussop tries to protect his village and strawhats aknowledge his golden heart
Sanji and jeff flashback
Nami asks help from luffy
luffy asks vivi to risk her life not on her own but with them too
luffy defeats crocodile
luffy knocks the golden bell
Ussop leaves the crew and challenges luffy
Going Merrys burrial
Robin wants to live again
Zoro bows his head to kuma to take his life instead of luffy's
Luffy punching a Tenryoubito
luffy loses his crew to kizaru , sentomaou and kuma
luffy losing to magellan
All the marinford ark
Ace dies
Whtebeard dies
Thats for only the first half

>Nami asks help from luffy

i like that scene a lot
also it was one of the few moments in the anime that was so powerfull and well animated
youtube.com/watch?v=W4m1diwdThs

>unironically liking the mcdonalds equivalent of manga

Find yourself some good taste.

Go back to MAL

If you haven't seen it, Episode of Nami is where the image is from (retelling of arlong park)

i know i have seen the special
i liked the episodes more though

i like how you don't explain why it is the ''mcdpnalds'' of manga
you just shitpost with zero substance

I don't get it

Don't worry about it, he's just autistic :^)To each their own :)

>all this overrated entry-level garbages
Loving Every Laugh

Reminder everyone already knows what Onepiece is.
It's the something ancient weapon somehow related to the Moon.

is that your best you can do?
0/10

nope

Got you to reply

Im trying to get the second half done but really the best moments are limited so far, in my opinion.
The second half is just started to get to the meaty parts (Dressrosa being the best arc post time skip, Sabaody/Punk Hazard were meh/10)

The highlight imo so far is definitely Sabo getting Ace's fruit etc

thats only the start
Dressrosa is one of the most unpredoctable and rich arcs of one piece
the only con is that its way to long but since you marathon it would be way better

I just finished the Dressrosa arc. Maybe I'm just finally getting really tired of the One Piece formula, but I didn't feel emotionally invested in this. I wasn't at the edge of my seat like I've been in prior big conflicts in the story.

It's probably the best story arc to date with all of the awesome characters (good guys and bad guys) who were introduced, they're all incredibly memorable and I'm sure most of them are going to be seen again (not simply filler characters this time around). Also, so much deep and emotional shit happened, like all the fucked up shit Doflamingo did to the people of Dressrosa controlling King Riku, so many of them being turned into toy slaves, enslaved Tontatta, Kyros / Rebecca's story, Law / Corazon story.

I should be in tears and should've been like "YES, LUFFY, SMASH THAT SON OF A BITCH WITH YOUR OVERSIZED BLACK FIST," but I'm kinda meh right now.

I feel like One Piece plateaued after Ace's Execution and has been less and less interesting to me ever since.

I only started watching One Piece around a year ago, just caught up to the anime about 4 episodes ago, I think I took like a month long break half way through sabaody and punk hazard, only arcs that burnt me out.

well its natural
even if something is good if you watch it for years then yes the excitement is gonna be less and less powerfull everytime
i am gonna use food analodgy but its true
if you eat your favorite food every day you gonna get sick of it

yeah one piece tries to experiment with different concepts in each island fo example punk hazard was about drugs and scientific experiments
and shabody was about the people who run the world and are cruel as fuck

One piece is pretty childish

don't judge a book by its cover
I think you are confused with the difference between thematology and art style

Casual taste desu

thats a cool video
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5H72_2O7k

Different user, but I felt doflamingo was underwhelming. I liked why he's the man became to be, but him still acting like a royalty family member after all those 30 years just ruined it for me. Then there's the whole Law and Ope Ope abilities going during that fight. It's OP, but Law never really used it during the fight with him and Doflamingo.

some recomendations then?

>Watching the anime after 2013
I feel bad for you, the pacing and quality became absolutely atrocious at some point after Shabondy. Even at its best moments the animation was more weird than appealing.

And One Piece really is one of the better manga series. Who else can name a manga/anime that's still chugging along with so many fans and readers 20 years later? Dragonball and Naruto are just shells of what they were in the beginning. Other long-running franchises like Pretty Cure and Gundam are still popular but they always have different casts/storylines every season. Detective Conan and Lupin are still alright but not as well known/popular and are more or less episodic.

what Law used the ope ope no mi on doffy
gama knife, room,countershock,shambles
also doffy is verry quick you can't match his speed easily
not even luffy gear second was able to do it

>I feel bad for you, the pacing and quality became absolutely atrocious at some point after Shabondy
i think you are over stretching it
there are plenty of episodes with amazing animation after shabody
did you watched it or you just posting ignorance?

My sister recently started one piece. She just got done with Skypeia and is moving to Water Seven soon.
I just hope the Davy Back fight doesn't wear her out because fuck was that boring.

This has gotta be a bait thread.

No way all this cringe is real. It's too rich.

After saboby is wrong. Fishman island is when everything went to shit.

>Davy Back fight
thats more of a comedy arc
just a funny side adventure
it was preety fun i think

what? why?
if you mean the pacing well its been one chapter since alabasta XD

>stop liking what I don't like

I found it kinda strange how Doflamingo was so strong. I don't think he has had a fight this intense in his entire life, while Luffy has had countless near-death experiences in all of the big fights he has been in. I feel like his family has always stepped in whenever Doffy has ever gotten a little bit hurt.

People are going to say "Doffy is strong because he can mend his wounds using his string powers, he wields conqueror haki, and has an awakened devil fruit power." I can understand him getting strong to an extent because he has been trained from childhood by Trebol, Lao-G, and Diamante and, while those guys are strong, they aren't good enough to have ascended him to such a high level on his own. It's strange.

why you think that?

well doffy had many battles with top marines and new world pirates actually
it didn't show it but its implied heavily

>>>/reddit/

Dumb shitposter

This shit has been dragging for so long, it's becoming very tedious.

Doflamingo was definitely underwhelming, but that's almost unavoidable because he's been hyped up for so long. Only way to make him not be "disappointing" is for him to actually beat Luffy first like Crocodile, but you wouldn't want Dressrossa to be dragged out any more than it already was, would you?

Autistic samefag

well he was fighting both luffy ans law at the same time
not fair
end luffy didn't even beat him by himself
even the towns people helped him to take doffy out
and why do you think he is overwelming?
its one of the best if not the best villian yet
Vicious,strong,intellectual and twisted

It's a big world and each time Luffy leaves an impression somewhere by helping people out and smashing the big bad guy he makes it obvious he's "Pirate King" material.

At the end of the journey when the news spreads through the entire world that Luffy has become the Pirate King it will truly resonate with every person who has ever been saved by him. It's just going to be all the more satisfying 10-20 years from now when One Piece ends and that happens.

No

this
imagine all the characters we were introduced all this years having to react at the greatness of our heroes AKA the strawhat crew

Only one (You) there, in-denial wanpiss buddy

Rolling

whatever
one or more shitposters are still shitposters
also provide proof next time liar

Roll

what is this?

Roll

rollan

>best manga ever made

....out of all 5 I've read

samefag

Rolling

those 5 are the best manga ever made

OP was never cleverly written. It's still entertaining though.

Why are ESL new friends always so unabashed?

>OP was never cleverly written
wrong
>Duval and sanji poster
>sanji is married
>sanji sent to a tranny island
please

How is this clever retard ? You're baiting ? Or gay for Sanji ?

This is true and not even ironically

thanks for the answer

>it is popular so it is shit XD
holy shit please grow up

how is this an arguement?
what do you mean clever?
giv me a clever writing example

By all mean, please share the aforesaid 5 ultimate manga that you've read, user-san

year of sanji when?

atleast provide your list shitposter XD

For real though, One Piece is one of the most entertaining manga I have ever read and after over 15 years of being into anime and manga pretty much the only manga left that interests me.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

What a qt
literally 10/10

he is a fishman

>Not the cutest liar in the world

Where?
This? Good joke man, but seriously list out the 5

I wanna be the pirate king just like luffy

what do you think about the new film gold costumes?
it reminds me a movie called fear and loathing in new vegas

I can't stop fapping to Nami, good lord

who is playing the game?

See

ara

Waiting for the codex release

what is that?
like streetfighter super alpha turbo edition ?

user posted that image so that many posters will "roll" to see what they get. It is a tactic sometimes used to derail a thread or drown discussion. You find these things out by lurking for a few years learning the culture, rules and jokes unique to different boards.

I believe you owe me a thank you now.

Roll

I used to champion OP and Naruto threads back in the day. Back when making a Naruto thread would get it deleted at best and you banned at worst. I used to be against that stuff. But now I see the kind of filth these threads bring here. Fuck you OP you're pure fucking shit and I hope you and everyone you love die in a fire.

Oh shit check out this badass.

It's the free version that'll show up on skidrow games or piratebay so I don't have to spend my non-exsistant money

oh shit waddup