kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/the-gibs-singularity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake news, saged

GIB US YOUR GENOMES GOYIM

>he's a human
>he's totally not an alien robot

i believe it

Fuck that faggot

bah humbug. Is this the robot man himself defending his name on Sup Forums?

Shut up mongoloid.
Just because retarded shit is debunked doesn't mean someone is an "le epic shill" or "[insert person who thread is about] defending himself"
(((Zuckerberg))) is a weirdo, there's plenty of legit evidence for that, no need to fabricate shit.

Daily reminder Alaska died when weed was legalized. Mirkaswakdeeeesskskdkdeee or whatever the fuck has done a number on the state. The dividen was ruled on to be given to piece of shit welfare / homeless shitheads mid 2000's and now they're about to just take it away all together.

Fucking shit state. My favorite state. My home state. Fucking liberals. God fucking damn.

It's pretty clearly a hyperbolic meme though, only a retard would believe that's real.

>hey why don't all states give away a portion of their oil revenue?

wew this text is 1000x worse, take this economic nightmare to /x/

>Zuckerberg
>Not wanting Bill Gates as president

>what happens when the biggest loser on facebook goes outside

are bovine goyim or goyim bovine?

How do you do fellow humans! Here is a picture of me (a human ) doing human activities *error*... does not compute... *restore settings*... hello fellow humans

>Human
And the non human?

Gotta say... I love this meme.

Thanks!

Pandering zero life experience dork.

That is what happens when tolerance ia a supreme virtue. People tolerate the intolerable to the point where it ruins things beyond simple repair.

fag meme flag aside, I always liked this meme

Was he visiting Nogwarts, the historically black wizard academy/minimum security juvenile diversion program facility?

> chink here
I am sure Beijing will not interfere. In fact I didn't see any news about military action in chinese media. The true problem is SK. They will be fucked to death if the war happens.

these are gold. also, fuck zuck.

No.
No.
No.

These ones aren't as good as the originals. There's too much emphasis on the whole "human" aspect and not enough on him doing sociopathic shit.

Post em cunt

Would he be giving the SOTU address in his hoodie

Oh user
Yes
Yes
Yes
It will happen we all know it

>Nogwarts
Actually, I think they're called nuggles

Originals? I just edited the text on his actual posts with my browser's developers' tools and took screen shots.

'fellow humans'
he make it so obvious

kek

Cthulhu

>year of travel challenge

I have never heard of any more of a rich person thing in my life

How did this meme even start?

Porter made me think of it.
kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/the-gibs-singularity/

jesus christ this is so staged and forced its not any less robotic then OP's, also if you cant tell satire from fake news then consider killing yourself you faggot.

Finally a candidate i can relate to, him being "human" and all

just a humaaan
having humaaan feelings

Oh, that is good. New to me, though.

Zuckerpower 2020!

holy fuck im dying here lol

Guys guys, im human guys
Guys? Guys im human. Guys? Guys look, im human guys. We have blue collars but we're human. Guys?

>year of travel challenge
The things you have to do to take your mind off the fact you're married to a gook.

A carefully selected bunch of coloreds to make him look normal sized.
Don't be fooled, everyone is this photo is about 5 feet.

This weekend, Priscilla and I sojourned to the lakes of Alaska. It felt great to unplug, and I was looking forward to watching Priscilla breathe in the fresh Fall air.

Tom and Dave, our hands, met us by the lake with their boat and dog, Skip. In no time we were on the lake. Hooks baited, we sat with our lines in the lake and made conversation.

After coming ashore, it was now time for dinner. Tom handed me the carving knife and I ordered the dog Skip brought before me, for the ritual. But I was stopped and directed towards a fish. This was smart. I have learned of the human fondness for dogs, and with cameras near, who knows what people would say.

Tom's daughter was standing near. I felt it only proper that she as the youngest female should receive the organs. "Here girl", I said, "the flesh is fresh". She was shy, and required more direct commands for compliance.

I turned to Tom, "You have a disobedient progeny. If you like, I will break her." He refused. I made a note of this.

All in all, we had great fun. I can't wait to go back.

This is the best one.

He's just deciding which one to abduct in his flying saucer.

I have enjoyed all of these

I read your post like the memes above

>Alaska has a form of basic income, look at how great it is!

Oh you mean that one state that has a small population, that is majority white, and virtually no crime, yeah it should be pretty fucking great, if only the majority of the US was actually like this.

Our governor is slowly stripping away our PFD. I hate that cunt so much

With all the money in the world he is still an unlikeable nerdy jew without any charisma. He has 0% chance to win the presidency.

Nothing has changed since weed was legalized. Stop being a faggot

This meme got to one dimensional and stale. I prefer the ones that are less bang over your head humer and more subtlety weird and make you actually question the reality of the post.

Cows have 4 "stomachs"(1 divided in 4) as far as I remember.

That's touching.

Also, checked

Is the "virgin" from the virgin/chad meme based on Xucc? He looks exactly like the virgin in that pic in particular.

What a nice guy. America deserves a good president after Blumpf
#GoodLuckZuck

This.

>virtually no crime
Alaska has relatively high crime rates for the state of its kind.

He wouldn't even get a delegate.

looking for the one where he drops in on some random family and eats dinner with them

>I turned to Tom, "You have a disobedient progeny. If you like, I will break her." He refused. I made a note of this.

To be honest, who better than a Jew to lead us into space? Whites always fuck shit up, they removed funding from (((NASA))) to give it to niggers on welfare instead.

lol best one.

Best one.

>implying zucc would have anything to say anyway

Every country world either has a leader who is total brute like Duterte or is under full control of the international bankers. Jews or not, it doesn't matter.

did he really say "fellow humans"?

i have 2 looks this up now; ur a jerk OP >:|

nasa isn't about space anymore, its about global warming fraud

Wow. I am voting for the human. The human, he is and will be the next president. I suggest everyone votes for the human too. The human, he will be the best president.

A+

>zuckerberg
>human

kek user try again

>Belgium
fucking kys

Im pretty sure it's not gun/death/organized crime related. More likely drug related

Those bitch tits just keep going.

This meme will win an election, well done user.

>Works of fiction should be banned. Humor as well.

I'll kill myself if he even gets through primaries

bane?

Hello fellow humans!

my fucking sides

art

>those tokens
well, it's good that Facebook is a glorified PHP script because if it were about solving any really hard technical problems it would be fucked with those employees. see NASA