Golden Time

Just finished the best romance anime I've seen so far, what did ye think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGH_1A-3bDg
youtube.com/watch?v=7kDdlHTPZCY
youtube.com/watch?v=tyLeh63tGlc
50.7.54.34/ost/golden-time-original-soundtrack-vol-1/yodptjslut/01 - Nanigenai Ichinichi.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New to Sup Forums, OP?

No

Great anime, I like that it's a university environment instead of high school also kouko's fashion sense is pretty qt

>Dat rack
>Dem legs
>Dat everything
And people thought Linda had a chance

>This scene
My Dick
Poor Oka , dumb bitch shoulda gone after her man instead of being basic

Nana was the real best girl

When the go to romance anime for casuals, toradora, is better than your favourite romance anime you know you have objectively shit taste.

Soundtracks pretty good too, everytime Nanigenai Ichinichi kicked in I went crazy. Something about piano tracks that make them so damn good

Toradora is good but saying its better than golden time is just wrong

It's fucking ridiculous on why they stretch this out to 24 episodes. They could've ended this to just 13.

CALL THE COPS!

BANRI BANRI BANRI BANRI
youtube.com/watch?v=CGH_1A-3bDg

You didnt like it ?

I dont understand it either, I thought the standard was 12 for this kinda thing

dogshit just like Toradora

My opninion, is the same as many others. Good comfy anime, that was enjoyable because it had an actual romance, and dealt with real world problems. It's one drawback is the ghost Bahnri plot.

>Best romance anim

That's like saying " The tastiest sewage "

Its all shit

This thing, you dummy:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kDdlHTPZCY

It was already worth watching for Koko. The university evironment was refreshing, Koko was a best, ghost Banri plot was a shit. I still dont understand what the actual fuck they went to the festival club instead of being slaves in the tea club

Ending was cliche and shitty.

So what is better then?, Ive seen Nodame Cantabile, oreimo, yahari ore no seishun, shigatsu wa kimi no Uso, Toradora, bojura wa minna kawaisou and probably more that I cant think of.

Ghost banri was a fucking mess, what was his deal? The anime plays him up as just a metaphor for his memories and then hes a real physical thing? Should have left it out.

user its ok to cry

Never seen this before

>It was already worth watching for Koko. The university evironment was refreshing, Koko was a best, ghost Banri plot was a shit.
Yep
> I still dont understand what the actual fuck they went to the festival club instead of being slaves in the tea club
This, dancings gay as fuck and with the lowering population of nippon its best to sow those seeds before turning koko into his breeding sow

Show was pretty loco.

The ending was so fucking stupid. All hope was lost then all of a sudden WHAT THE FUCK GHOST BANRI GIVES HIM THE GODDAMN WHATEVER THAT HE THREW AWAY.

My heart still hearts sometimes when i remember this scene

Agreed, ghost shit is bad

Was nice to watch though shame the manga was dropped by scanlaters

That shit was cold
Pretty much every scene with her and banri after that hurt to watch

Everything is better than amnesia and bs ghosts.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyLeh63tGlc

>So what is better then?
Half of your list consist of shows that are way better written than GT.

I thought it was shit. Koko was god-tier though

TADA BANRI

Is there any girl better than Koko?

>Loyal
>Does cute things to impress you
> Smart/ in Law school
> Top tier fashion sense
>from a wealthy family
> Canocially down to fuck

Story was silly and ghost Banri was stupid, but Koko is lovely and made it all worthwhile.

>Everything is better than amnesia and bs ghosts.
>youtube.com/watch?v=tyLeh63tGlc
I didnt know the author of GT and Toradora were the same, that explains the comparisons.

>Half of your list consist of shows that are way better written than GT.
Some of them are ok, shigatsu,tora, and nodame are good despite the ending to nodame going over my head but when it comes to romance there isnt a whole lot of anime I can think of that stands out. After going through a list off a streaming site its mostly harem shit or just shit . And no before it gets said I downlaod from nyaa

Why did they constantly use his full name?

TADAAAAAAAAAA banri

Kaga was utter shit

ass pull ending

This thread has been eye opening.
GT is good but flawed as hell and there's a lot out there that's better.
Onto Amagami SS
50.7.54.34/ost/golden-time-original-soundtrack-vol-1/yodptjslut/01 - Nanigenai Ichinichi.mp3

I'm still mad

>going through a list off a streaming site its mostly harem shit or just shit .
>swimming in sewage expecting fine cuisine.

By far the best show with well written characters and their romantic relationship would be KareKano. You probably won't like it much since you think mediocrities like gt are good. But other than that most romance anime are just shitty dramas.

it was good for a while. the only redeeming feature about the second half was the op, though.

I am but a simple man, I was happy with GT but anons brought up valid criticism and I can accept that though I have always thought ghost banri was fucking dumb so at least im not entirely without independent thought.
I will watch KareKano though cheers user

TADABANRI