This is one of the most satisfying rants I've ever witnessed

This is one of the most satisfying rants I've ever witnessed.
youtube.com/watch?v=5HerBm7HL6k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UatY2zIvS1I
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
youtu.be/bId3_OEl9G4?t=6m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do enjoy jones

hes spot on here, good vid

I dont recall him being this angry with confederates or nazism, i mean we literally fought against these people. Which one is more disrespectful?

Lol @ "titty baby"

Suck a big fat historical dick

The reconstruction involved time and effort. Most Confederate soldiers signed an oath of allegiance in order to gain status as a United States citizen. In 1863 President Lincoln issued a proclamation to grant pardon or amnesty to Confederates. President Johnson issued an amnesty proclamation on 29 May 1865.

Opposing the charlottesville march means that you opposed the order of a federal court judge. People who believe in free speech and the rule of law believe that when a federal court judge issues an order, it should be carried out.

"Bitches!!!!"

Being pardoned mean what you did is instantly forgiven, thousands of people died. You are more outrage against taking a knee than actually killing of people.

100% woke

Haven't watched/listened to Alex for some time - consistent doom and gloom and supplement recommendations get a bit old...

Nonetheless, he can be entertaining. Didn't realise he started swearing though - he always used to freak out if he had a guest on (Max Keiser) that would use any "strong" language.

That dope he smoked with Joe Rogan must have loosened him up a bit.

Good rant. He's right you know.

Alex Jones is a fucking shill. All he does is pretend Trump is doing such wonderful things and restoring the 'Republic'. Jones unfortunately is a 100% Jewish Shill. Stop supporting him. I remember almost 10 years ago -- when Obogono the Nigger was elected. Jones made a movie called the Obama Deception, which talked bout the whole left vs. right paradigm -- how it is all rigged. Fwd. ~8 years... now, the narrative is: Trump is great, Trump can do no wrong. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.

>Being pardoned mean what you did is instantly forgiven
So why havent you forgiven them user? Lincoln did.....why dont you?

youtube.com/watch?v=UatY2zIvS1I

Lincoln just wanted to end the war, i'd prefer taking a knee over killing thousands of americans.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics, the list goes on and on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you don't get enough to eat at home you're going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want her to be happy. So every Friday she gets to have her delicious fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my WN beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the Jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. There's something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Please, try it once before judging.

>ancap

Or ya know, just change the rules after the game is over.....

Q. Was secession legal?
No, although it was not ruled illegal until after the war. This was a complex question at the time, with able legal minds to be found arguing both sides, but the United States Supreme Court, in Texas v. White, 74 U.S. 700 (1868), determined that secession was unconstitutional. Chief Justice Salmon Chase wrote in his majority opinion that, "The ordinance of secession...and all the acts of legislature intended to give effect to that ordinance, were absolutely null. They were utterly without operation in law."

Nah. Fuck that pathetic click bait concern troll.

>taking Oil Snakesman seriously
But he's right here

They killed thousands of people, much worse than taking a knee.

>>>titty
>>baby

I loved his emperor Kim Jong Un rant hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This the most jewish post I have ever seen

This

He's dead on this time.

Can't swear on terrestrial radio shows. You get fined if you don't bleep it out

>t. kike
Classic divide and conquer (((tricks)))
Take a hike kike. Alex Jones is our guy, trump is our guy, you're crying

why is selling nutrients a bad thing otherwise he's taking money from goldberg

forgive them user......its what lincoln wanted. Lincoln wanted to free the slaves too. Lets make lincoln happy and free the slaves and forgive the confederates.

Trump is not a politician faggot.

>They killed thousands of people
We killed hundreds of thousands of our own people, we killed our own neighbors.

YOUR NATION AND BLOOD DIED FOR THIS!

He works for goldburg he is warnerbros

is this our new hate symbol

you guys are late! was there traffic after havdalah or somthing?

praise jesus for freedoms

it's his endgame that makes me determine whos "side" he's on

But how dare footballers take a knee.

forgive them user, its what Lincoln wanted!

yeah, okay doesn't take five minutes to tell me it's the globalists again, I get it

that's Rebel Media studio, not that Alex isn't funded by Jews, but that pic is misleading

so he spoons with jews after some rough sex where he anus is torn asunder and in need of stitches and some how it can be anything but faggy support for israel

get lost (((kike))) your jewish tricks don't work on us.

Same here lol

It really looks like back stage on infowars to me

fuck off millennial trash, image is of the rebel media studio. you guys are beyond fucking saving.

you've been back stage at Infowars?
He's interviewing a Rebel Media host over the internet, from the Rebel Media studio

T I T T Y B A B Y
I
T
T
Y

B
A
B
Y

>no one wants to bring up the fact that stadiums take huge amounts of gibsmedats

I think it's about time the DOJ take a look into the rampant steroid use and other drug abuse in the NFL.

the niggers are more disrespectful, are you stupid?

>t. kike shill

Are you that same ancap that was crying about being a meth baby?

Fuck off nigger loving kikesucker

>ITT Alex Jones argues that "boycotts are part of free markets" and Sup Forumstard brainlets from /ptg/ agree like lolcows

>everything that has pepes face is /ourmeme/

It was his child custody hearing you retarded fucking braindead cuck

>taking a knee
>taking a knee
>taking a knee
>taking a knee
>taking a knee
you think these niggers are going to stop at just "taking a knee?" why are you so fucking stupid? they want to kill every single white person they can.

Very high energy

>choose not to spend money on a product that is spreading lies attacking your race
>this isn't a free market

If people making 1000 times my salary are spreading racist lies about me I can make sure that I don't spend any money on them. This is exactly what the free market is for.

In their defense football does bring alot of business to cities. But why they can't just pay for that shit themselves is beyond me. I think it's because nearly everything is subsidized nowadays

If AJ did Doom

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

>Alex Jones sells quality supplements that are actually inspected rigorously
>Demon
>Meanwhile not a scoff at all the other multi-million dollar company's that sell tangerine oil and frankincense to crazy old people at exorbitant prices

Not usually one for AJ rants but I loved that he finally called out the lemmings for patronizing sports, being too lazy and pathetic to spend time with their children or self improving and watching niggers toss around balls. I do feel that a portion of white Americans are finally waking up to the panem et circenses distractions and traps the Jews have laid out for them. I’m interested to see where this goes from here.

fuck the left.

LMAO Dotard is so stupid, now people are going to watch NFL just to see if players are kneeling, they're going to break records

>AnCap flag
Of course. So glad I do subscribe to that retarded notion any longer. You people are a joke.

I may be drunk but this was a solid Jones rant.
"titty baby" fucking kek
long live conspiracy conservatism

>choose not to spend money
Boycotts are a communist tactic where you intimidate people into not buying a product to enforce political outcomes. It's Marxist terrorism against the free amrket, you brainlet.
>If people making 1000 times my salary are spreading racist lies
Sure, great, whatever -- but its still a commie terrorist tactic against free markets.

There is no such thing as terrorism in a "free market" you fucking retard

But there's nothing organized about this "boycott." He's simply telling people that they can choose to not spend their money on a toxic business.

If you followed your own principles you would hate the players UNION and the anti-competitive monopoly the league has. So I'm going to have to conclude that you're a shill.

AWOO!!

>There is no such thing as terrorism in a "free market"
lol

>implying boycotts have to be "organized"
Doesn't matter. It's like saying "riots have to organized" -- doesn't matter if anyone is micromanaging them, someone who incites them is all that's required. Also, Trump gets on national TV and calls for a boycott from his followers, and that doesn't qualify as "organization"? He has people that follow him, his base is organized in many ways, and follow him. You damage control is sad.

That's some nice strawmanning.

youtu.be/bId3_OEl9G4?t=6m4s
Nearly the same video, just longer version. Timestamp rant is gold.

>"Here's my argument consisting of taking some of what you said out of context..."
The substance of my reply directly addressed your point about "organization", to which I replied organization is neither a necessary or sufficient condition, but there is organization regardless, so you point is irrelevant in all ways. I'm not convinced you even know what a "strawman" actually is -- did you think my counter analogy about incitign a riot was something I was ATTRIBUTING to you? I'm sure I was the one who made the riot analogy, not accusing you of doing so.

(((Hollywood elite)))

Boycotts don't matter.

good jones rant, he's spot on this time

Trump didn't call for a boycott from his "followers." Go listen to the actual quote. Because you either have not listened to it or are deliberately misrepresenting it in order to strengthen your views. "Strawmanning" is completely valid in this situation.

>Arguing with meme flag
Probably a literal subhuman hiding his geography so you don't realize he's incapable of logically arguing

Fuck Alex he jumped off the Trump train and burned a MAGA hat for everyone to see.

>Trump didn't call for a boycott from his "followers."
lol are you giving up defending boycotts now, to argue "Trump didn't all for boycotts"? You're flat wrong, Trump told his followers they should boycott:
>Trump: "When people like yourselves turn on television and you see those people taking the knee when they are playing our great national anthem. The only thing you could do better is if you see it, even if it’s one player, leave the stadium, I guarantee things will stop. Things will stop. Just pick up and leave. Pick up and leave."
lol

It's nice practice. He's a "fuck Drumpf" shill that is trying to pose as a lolbertarian. You can tell because a libertarian would oppose the monopoly of the NFL much more than consumers demonstrating choice.

And he's also flat-out lying about Trump organizing a boycott.

His shilling is amateur and could use improvement.

And he was totally within his rights to do so. No organisation has a right to your patronage you low-iq shitskin. What fucking nonsense is that?

>(((we)))
Black-on-white murder, theft, and rape being 13 to 25 times white-on-black is more disrespectful to Americans.

>a libertarian would oppose the monopoly of the NFL much more than consumers demonstrating choice
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

>And he was totally within his rights to do so
Yeah, people have rights to call for boycotts. Let's review the golapost shifting you done you Bill Mitchell boomer cuck:
>said boycotts are free market
Result: BTFO
>said Trump didn't call for boycotts
Result: BTFO
>said a libertarian opposes monopolies and boycotts are "consumers demonstrating free choice
Result: My sides in orbit.
>said Trump had every right to call for boycotts
Wew lad, is there anything you actually believe in, or do you just damage control for people you like.

>new
More like an old meme that never took off

I genuinely like that picture.
He looks like he's having a lot of fun.
I've got one of myself doing that at a party years back.
It's very silly.

Boycott:
withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.

Ok so let's say that Trump did call for a boycott of the NFL. A boycott in this sense is a form of protest. Taking the knee is also a protest.

Are you stating that the players taking a knee are also communists?

>bwahaha is an argument

So you concede that you don't understand the ideology that you are forming your stances from?

>as a punishment or protest
Exactly: you're creating a coercive "movement" where people collectively fuck with a free market, how is that so hard to understand? BOYCOTTS ARE A LEFTIST TACTIC JUST GOOGLE IT.
>Ok so let's say that Trump did call for a boycott
You already did, after denying it, then admitting it and defending it. Make up your mind and stock sucking his dick. It's pathetic.
>Are you stating that the players taking a knee are also communists?
I'm pretty sure that's obvious by now isn't it? They're all BLM commie pieces of shit. Look, all I'm doing -- this whole time -- is saying its a joke for Alex Jones to call a boycott "free market", when its literally the opposite. Its a well known leftist tactic. You think its fine because you grew in cultural marxism and you think Donald Trump is a perfect human being who is never wrong. Whatever, I'm not a faggot that shills for free for individuals, I have values and principles that transcend individual cults of personality.

>you can't ever laugh that's not an argument
Every thing people do isn't meant to be a philosophical argument, little kid.

Alex Jones is a goddamned American treasure.

It's true.

>I have values and principles that transcend individual cults of personality.

Its because Trump isnt left or right but you are too low IQ of a nigger to see the repulican party got hijacked last election and voted in a nationalist.

I have to give you a you, cause that was great