Photoshop this faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sincerely, the spokesperson for Brita water filters.

"No"

Are we closer to a race war than ever before? I literally cannot remember a time since 92’-96’ that racial tension was this bad. It feels like something could pop off at any second. Is social media just making us hyper sensitive to anything racial or are we on the horizon?

Someone put him in Ethiopia

Monitoring this bread
Feels like Sup Forums but I’ll allow it

Yes and you will lose.

They hate being black. This is the result.

>ancap
Jamal's cock isn't gonna prep itself

>Whites sailed around the world and also walked a land route through asia for fucking spices
>Whites don't know what seasoning is

I don't get it?

yeah hold on

There's so many pathetically cucked and brainwashed whites that there'd be a disgusting amount of them who'd fight for the niggers.

Is this seriously supposed to be a diss? I mean maybe he just didn't want to say too much but why would you put that on anything

>seasoning

Most food if it's fresh and cooked well doesn't really need seasoning. I eat steaks rare with a little pepper and that's it.

The reason ethnic cultures need seasoning is they were poor at cultivating healthy livestock and needed seasoning to either make their meat taste better, OR two make the excess meat taste better that is usually thrown out because it doesn't taste good

Honestly it's amazing someone like Steph Curry who's dad is a milk dud and who's mom is about the same is making fun of white people. He's WAY more white than black. Didn't respect him much but lost a lot of respect for him now

Is this about whatever the sweatshirt is supposed to mean or about his 11 inch biceps?

The white people eat bland food meme, niggers rave about. Niggers buy low quality meats and need to season the shit out of it to make it palatable .

ok

say no more...

Yeah okay, give it a month and niggers will slink back into their place
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>some faggot OP demands Sup Forums to create content for him
>they comply
Hmmph... some "redpilled" people we got here

>niggers being misinformed with basic history
Who would have thought?

>Honestly it's amazing someone like Steph Curry who's dad is a milk dud and who's mom is about the same is making fun of white people. He's WAY more white than black. Didn't respect him much but lost a lot of respect for him now
Seriously, this nigga looks whiter than me

So you're saying they have a fighting chance?
Good, that makes it more fun.

>Believing this meme.
You will lose, white boi. We got whites on our side too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0

nigger cuisine

Yeah you got some real badass whites on your side moon cricket

Another template

lel’d
I’m drunk this is great

low energy bait, sad!

>some faggot has an issue with funny pictures
>decides to post about it
Hmmph... some shill we got here

Damn, did you cut it with a broken bottle?

You aint seen nothing white boi, just come out of place and we will put you right back.

Nu-Sup Forums in a nutshell

Guy in photo is 100x wealthier, more successful, and better liked than you will ever be.

He thinks Trump is salty. Curry's the bitch though. He was waffling on going, so a part of him wanted to go. What a bitch.

You got betas faggot whites who are good for nothing but being used as human shields kek.
Btw, I recommend you use them for that purpose, too.
You're gonna lose, because niggers can't into war.
I'm not about to be scared of the faggots that need us to prop them up without starving kek.
The minute we take that away you're done.

>Le funny pictures
>Le maymays
Take it to Sup Forums or Facebook, normie

At least I'm not a nigger.

>responding to someone who is obviously role playing
Embarrassing

Trump is the loser here. Faggots on Sup Forums might think Trump won because he "put those nigs in their place" but to 90% of the country he looks like an immature racist retard. I didn't think there was any chance he'd get impeached before this shit. Now I'm convinced he won't make it 4 years.

Made me laugh

Anything to feel superior to others, eh user?

localman.jpg

>t. nigger

Blacks are much more masculine than you maggots. We will kill you without guns, just with our hands. You will surrender to us and we will fuck your women in front of you.
This is not a war you want.

My very first photoshop

I dont get the seasoning meme. Have you not tried Italian, French, cuisine? Just because tabasco isnt on everything doesnt mean its not seasoned

You have a 0 power level. The left are clearly that racists. Against whites, blacks, Asians, and spics.

What is 45?

"Spice" to the nigs just means shit loads of salt.

45th president

Trump is the 45th president. They are often called by their number as a nickname.

Sorry, here is a way better fucking version

ITT:

fUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NORMIEYOUDON'TEVEN KNOW WHAT MEMES ARE !!!! STOP INVADING OUR CULTURE YOU FUCKING NORMIE. I HATE YOU. AND I'M 18 SO YOUR OPINION IS INVALID. . FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NORMIE, SUCK MY DICKAND MAKE ME CUM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I hate you

oh shit wait, there

White people also don't have to be constantly stimulated like low attention span niggers. There's a correlation there, I'm sure.

Who's that faggot with the succ lips and why should i care?

Where does this bullshit meme that white people don't season their food come from? I thought the Italians and the French were renowned for their cuisine...

Now shake your hand like your pretending to shake salt in your mouth nigger

And one for the blank sweater

kek, make the backround of something offensive to niggers, like the charlotesville crash

It's 'reverse saltism'. He's crying but says Trump is.

here you go

best steak is cooked in a cast iron with garlic, butter, thyme, pepper, and a lot of salt. no matter the cut.

sir you have won the internet. what will you ever spend it on?

best one

>kekistan flag
>18 year old squirt
>lol I'm totally not a normie! I love my Facebook memes! "Reeeee" haha normies out!

kek nigger is his homeland

Put a Confederate flag in the background

>implying I’m white

Why?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

THE AUTISM IS PALPABLE

>You will lose
How? 90% of America's niggers live in cities, just by cutting cities off you would win.

Finally

DELET

Go season some food faget

we have a winner!

You haven't seen anything*
You dipshit nigger

haha epic thread!

quick post on /r/Sup Forums! XD

>niggers
>knowing how to cook
Oh boy here we go again.

Lets find him and lynch him instead