OPERATION SPARK THE TOWERING INFERNO EDITION

LISTEN UP ANONS THIS COMES FROM THE TOWER.

GET A NFL/NBA PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST OF TRUMPS RECENT COMMENTS.

USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TARGET PLAYERS, FANS, AND INFLUANCE MAKERS.

USE THE HASHTAG #takeaknee AND #kneelandlight

THIS WILL BE THE FINEST HOUR. FOR GLORY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

OPERATION SPARK IS A GO

GO GO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQ8tJJ2gxFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bring gasoline and light them up

Looks like one of Pantyfa are lurking on here

don't stop now fellow patriots, lets remember why were here, praise kekkk

THAT HANDLE KEK COULD BE A Sup Forums or Sup Forums user HAVING A GO.

HAS ANY ONE HEARD BACK FROM CRIPPLECHAN ARE THEY ONBOARD YET?

>implying antifags arent behind these threads

This idiot really can't figure out WHY we'd want them to burn the flag?

The will probably take care of it themselves, this is escalating.

Few people seem to like the idea, one or two of them don't want to help Trump

So, so far so good at the moment

Your 5 followers ain't gonna do shit

MOST TRENDING BOYZ

Sup nerds, that's me.

>political opinion is so trash you need to resort to false flags

Worse than SJWs desu

It was me. I'm sorry guys, I just can't get on board with your racism and pro-americanism.
Port 21, port 21.

>a fucking leaf
Why am I not surprised

We need people people retweeting.

>a fucking leaf
color me surprised

It's not a false flag by the way, you dildo user. It's exposing the anti-white agenda for what it is. I wouldn't expect a leaf leftie to see the difference. Nor do I expect you to accept it now that it has been explained to you.

which one's spartacus

PLEASE CAM NEWTON YOU FUCKING NIGGER DO NOT KNEEL TOMORROW!

I know you made a rap music video with "2 Chainz" recently, so i know you are drawn and tempted by your ancestral innate genetic niggard genes.

But for the love of fucking god, do not kneel during the anthem. PLEASE CAM YOU FUCKING SPOOK!

mfw I support the freedom to burn the American flag even though it disgusts me

>Nigger quarterback
Fuck off with your trash team.

Hahahaha.

how do we get them to burn a flag lol

checked

you guys DO realize 4-and-8 chan are not "secret clubs" anymore, right? all these things never stay hidden, and there's sites that archive our every post

Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

So you've all seen the news let's see some statistics and show why this is great for Trump.

"While some 70 percent of respondents who identified as white said they disagreed with Kaepernick, that number dropped to 40 percent of respondents who identified as a racial minority."

THIS IS KEY. For the past few election cycles blacks already vote 90-95% democrat so offending them by shitting on football players can barely statistically harm him (ESPECIALLY since blacks are only 11% of the population).

His gold comes from White Americans (72-76% of the voting population) which as shown above HEAVILY disprove of these actions. Trump only won white voters 58% - 37%... Even a 2-4 point swing among white voters would lead to a disaster among the left.

Keep pushing this men, no one is getting offended except blacks who already vote heavily democrat so this is our chance

WE NEED MORE ANONS STIRRING THE POT THE HASHTAG IS HUGE THEY ARE GONNA TAKE KNEE FOR SURE BUT WE HAVE TO GET ONE OF THEM TO BURN THE FLAG TARGET NFL AND NBA PLAYERS

Yep. And I'm one of them who is not watching tomorrow. It had nothing to do with the happenings today, NFL football is a refuge from all the political shit, but that's no longer the case. I'm just a working class guy who is fed up with my regular pastime being politicized. Fuck this shit. I had a great day watching college football where i don't need to put up with this faggotry, and I don't need this shit from a bunch of multi-millionaires when I can't afford health insurance and have not had a day off in 2.5 years.

>he doesn't know how to stop his posts from being archived

Holy shit how new are you? Fuck off back to redit faggot

Keep going you're getting the cucks to pick it up. One in pic got 133,000 responses.

fuck here's pic

You're retarded.

ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND/OR CHURCH SPEND TIME IN THE SELF IMPORVMENT GENERAL. IT IS GREAT HAVING YOUR SUNDAYS BACK TRUST ME

I think it's too soon to get them to burn the flag at the game. Try to get them to kneel ON THE FLAG. Then shit will go wild.

This is amazing... was it really anons who started that hashtag?

you guys do know by posting on Sup Forums you've already blown your chance at this right?
This isn't exactly a seekrit club.

START SAYING YOU BETTER NOT BURN THE FLAG FROM "WHITE" ACCOUNTS

EITHER WAY THE NFL IS GONNA TAKE A HUGE HIT IN RATINGS THIS ENTIRE SEASON. REPUBLICANS WILL TUNE OUT AND LIBTARDS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRETEND LIKE THEY REALLY LIKE FOOTBALL ALL SEASON AND WILL TUNE OUT.

>Implying NFL players can read

we'll stop your bigoted hate. we love punching nazis. PANTYFA UNITE!
>pic related

Anons didn't start the hastag. Just using it to attach the subversion.

JEWS GET BTFO OFF FOR SURE TEAM OWNERS AND MEDIA COMPANIES. PLUS WE CAN FINALLY COLONIZE Sup Forums

ALL THANKS TO A GENTLE GIANT FROM FERGUSON

Normies won't comprehend the Sup Forums angle, they will only understand that LeBron James just burned an American flag. It's genius really

>START SAYING YOU BETTER NOT BURN THE FLAG FROM "WHITE" ACCOUNTS

That can work, especially if they're Neo Nazi accounts.

found the Anti-fa(g)

Is the French? I mean with the "Le" and everything I'm assuming he's French.

Oh I'm on it. :)

from the previous thread

Yo we gotta get Neo Nazi accounts to keep hitting up Kapernick and tell him he's too pussy to burn the flag, only kneel like a bitch. I bet that triggers him.

Tell me what looks better
This

THAT IS WHY WE MUST GOAD AND BAIT THE NBA AND NFL PLAYERS.

TARGET THE PLAYERS ONTEAMS THAT ARE ON A BYE WEEK THEY HAVE FREE TIME TO DO DUMB SHIT LIKE BURN THE US FLAG

TARGET BYE WEEK PLAYERS AND CHEERLEADERS

or this

This.

This one looks better

>Registered Republicans 21% more likely to be NFL fans than registered Democrats.

KEK!! Holy shit, Trump must have read this article!!

great one

GOAD AND BAIT

BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING

HAVE A NEO-NAZI BURN A PAN AFRICAN FLAG.

THIS NEEDS FLAMES

Cool.

A false fag would be if someone here disgused himself as an nfl player, birned the flag, and got the nfl blamed.

The closest this would be is entrapment, and it's only entrapment if you convince someone to do something that they would not be willing to do; since this is merely egging someone on to do something that they are willing to do, it isn't even that

HEY FAGS HIT THE HASHTAG #kneelandlight HARDER WILL YOU

The problem is that we are all autistic out of shape virgins. No one here could pass as NFL, and it would need to be a big name player for it to take off. The punter for the Bills isn't going to start any shitstorms on twitter.

DROP BURN TRUMP FLAGS NIGS WILL BE TO LITERAL

Of course you'd be a fucking leaf

ALL IT TAKES IS ONE BLACK FACE STANDING NEXT TO A BURNING US FLAG THE CYCLE OR REACTION AND COUNTER REACTION WOULD BE TO GREAT WE ARE GONNA GET A BIG ASSIST FROM 1600 IF WE PULL THIS OFF

You fags need to start retweeting and liking.

"Take a knee, resist whitey"

Wow you sure told me

>americunt calling someone retarded
Lmao get the fuck outta here

This.

I'M TELLING YOU ALTHOUGH IT IS REAL NIGGA HOURS FOR MANY BURGER

Lmfaooo I don't know if it's fellow pollacks or what, but I am getting some serious action on Twitter. This is hilarious.

BURN THE FLAG

explain, i'm contemplating making a fake twitter (black female) to try and stir up the pot.

SCREENCAP?

This twitter is a white bitching about the hashtag and getting people telling "me" I am wrong for it, lol.

Here's another one to use.

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/JQ8tJJ2gxFE

You're just as American as me my man

There's like 6 of us max that have been tweeting with #TakeAKnee and #KneelAndLight

No one hitting #imwithkap?

I tried to make a twitter tonight but It gave me an error when I tried. Used a getairmail.com address, I'm assuming that's the problem?

Thankfully not

Fucking gaijins, I swear....

yeah pretty sure we're all circlejerking each other on twitter
we just need it to be a bigger circlejerk

Well this is a dead idea not enough of us to make this happen.

Give it time. Normies didn't even know what memes were a few years ago. Stay on message and once it hits critical mass, it's all good to go.

We need kneelandlight to trend if you want this to be any good. Right now theres like 20 tweets with that hashtag.

ITS REAL NIGGA HOURS JUST KEEP TARGETING

True. We need a hashtag to trend. Updated meme.

ALRIGHT SOME user CALL RUSSIA TO GET INVOLVED THEN

Sup Forums may need a back to basic general on how to set up puppets so many nu-fags are in schooled

Okay change of plans we can't make enough OC to get this to trend.
Spam anything you can that is BLM related under #kneelandlight
Get it trending any way possible.

does pol even recite the national anthem during nfl games when they watch it from home?

You swear what? You're such a retard it's starting to embarrass ME

Me and my wifu pillow stand at attention

I swear you are a gaijin. Round eye, Okinawa Marine rapist.
I've posted with a hindu dot flag before, and I'm as white as it gets.

Any nigger that disrespects that flag and anthem disrespects those who have served and maybe died for the US.

I am gaijin yes. But not an obese ameritard