Shingeki no Kyojin

When will the queen within the walls and the king beyond the walls reunite?

YH a cute.

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Soon hopefully. Historia misses her lost pet.

Why does not reiner have as much shitposters as bert?

He's either less popular or his fags are not as vocal.

Anniebot dies. Bertbot replaces him.

Why?

What the fuck Armin is dead.

yeah it's pretty neat

I'm still in denial desu.

You can thank Ymir for that.

>Eren, mikasa and levi will die this arc
>Jean will become main character
>mfw

You mean Isayama.

Levi will see that Erwin is alive and he will give the serum to Armin instead to save him. Screencap this post, I sucked off Isayama.

There's no need for threads anymore, retard.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

So which one will get eaten by the serumed titan and which one will get tortured?

I'm thinking Bert will get eaten and Reiner will get captured and tortured to learn about the brain transfer trick.

I also think he will rather give it to Armin than Erwin, since he's part of the main trio.

The other way around.

Dropped

I think Reiner will get eaten, since Isayama said his role was just expanded.

Neither. The serum won't work, and SL don't need it since they defeated CT and AT all on their own.

God I hope not. Please no. Come on.

I hope the surviving recruit is the one to kill Bert

Where are you reading this information? We know Reiner was supposed to be a red shirt in the original drafts but that's not the same thing as his role being "expanded", it was an entirely different character.

Me too, Reinerbro.

Soon

So Armin is dead? Jesus I hope he stays dead. Not because I hate him, but because the quality of the series has been plummeting ever since the animefaggotry became the most vocal part of the fandom and made Isayama change the ending.

Fuck I wish SnK never got it's adaptation, it's clear Isayama's ideas were affected by it whether he is aware of this or not. Maybe we'll finally see some major character development now.

how big is it?

He said his role got "expanded" in an interview.

Isayama said Sasha, Jean, Levi and Reiner's roles were just expanded in an interview.

Flops down to his knees.

Too bad because Levi said the person has to be alive to get the serum.
>as long as they're still breathing

Can I have a link? Sorry I need spoonfeeding.

Isayama will make my LE dreams come true.

>Implying Levi knows anything
Armin will pass the next chapter screaming in pain anyway.

Yes.

>Armin barely alive
>Sasha bleeding out
>Which one to inject?
>Sasha tells them to pick Armin because he's more 'useful' than her
>everyone hesitates so she uses the last of her strength to do it herself
>dies in Connie's arms

Next chapter opens up with Armin wheezing in critical condition and Levi coming in to rescue. Again screencap this.

>barely alive
>alive

lol

Nah you're just in denial.

>Armin barely alive

I fucking hope armin is barbeque, if he comes back i'm gonna get mad

>snk
>realism

I have a feeling Isayama added the retarded serum plot line just for this. If his intention was to save Erwin with it, he wouldn't have make Erwin giving it to manlet.

You'll see.

A tertiary villain survived getting his head blown off and now he and his partner are captured alive. Do you REALLY think Isayama won't pull out another asspull to revive one of the main characters? This shit literally cannot continue without Armin.

How many of you will drop it when Armin gets the serum injected?

Baby's first shounen? First Isayama's cliffhanger chapter?

Yes, this is Isayama. And didn't the editor post something about 'not jumping to conclusions'?

>survived getting his head blown off
Because he's a shifter and his "death" came out of the blue. Armin had a lot of buildup leading to his death, not just in 82 but from the beginning of the manga.

Oh fuck off.
Nobody cares what you think, we are here to talk shit. Bestpost, shitpost, theorise, worship and hate on eachother.
If there's no more need for threads, then don't fucking come in you gaping arsehole.

>didn't the editor post something about 'not jumping to conclusions'?
Link?

On one hand Armin did give his "EREN WILL SEE THE OCEAN FOR ME" speech

But on the other Eren had the same death thoughts when he got swalloved if i recall correctly.

I like his editor. He's spoiling everything in a good way. Basically confirmed Ymir is alive too.

>maybe we'll see some mahir character development now

Looks like someone missed the entirety of the uprising arc.

T

Mikasa is next, jus so you all know.

How many times have each of the shifters escaped death?

Some user said the "not jumping to conclusions" was a fake account.

That's why he said to re-read the first volume. It'll have the same outcome as Eren's "death".

Ymir once.
Bert like three times.
I won't even count Reiner.
Annie twice.

Source?

Even if he was alive, the nerve damage he sustained would be too extensivd for him to feel anything anyway.

But none of that matters because he's dead.

Not just that. Eren called Armin a whimp, and then Armin says that he'll prove him wrong even if he has to die.
Then there's the confrontatin between Eren and the Colossus, which in volume 1 ends in Eren's defeat, and as of the latest chapter, ends in the Colussus' defeat.

Only Reiner is the odd one here. CT is obvious not too die so soon in the story.

Eren regretted dying when he did to save Armin. Armin however didn't and was satisfied with passing his dream onto Eren there is no reason for him to live.

I'm really having doubts about that after the last chapter.

I know he'll survive.

>Ymir once
When? When EML came in at Utgard?

If Isayama's intention had been to save Armin, he wouldn't have had him charred to death.

>after the last chapter.
I don't, since there is only one arc left after this. I was rather talking about him not dying during the kidnapping or sooner.

Eren will slice mr. Colossal's throat and feed his blood to Armin thus saving him.

Yeah. She went to die there.

Agreed. Bert killing Armin, then showing that perfect parallel with the very beginning of the series where Eren failed to hit magical disappearing CT. I think they're both dead.

They can't have ANOTHER fight vs AT and CT.

>they're both dead
Bert is 100% alive.

If wasn't Isayama's intention to save Armin he wouldn't have created serum ex machina or editor wouldn't have said to make a volume 1 reread. Pic related.

CT is still alive, but he's a stump now.

I meant that they're dead men walking (or dragging in Bert's case).

They're both going to be executed or eaten within the next few chapters.

It's not that he regretted dying, it's that he didn't plan on dying at all. Saying he "regretted dying" makes it sound like he had second thoughts about saving his best friend.

n-no they're about to be redeemed

No one because that's what should happen

I count two times for Ymir.
One time is getting turned into a shifter after her mindless state.
Second time Utgard tower.

>makes it sound like he had second thoughts about saving his best friend
He did

>One time is getting turned into a shifter after her mindless state.
Well that was more part of a backstory.

Yes?

Third time is her turning into Schrödinger's cat.

They won't.

Short hair Ymir > Loose hair Ymir > Ponytail Ymir

Kinda want to see her with a long grown out hair if she reappears.

Reiner has escape death 6 times. Holy shit.

He's practically a doorstop

Mikasa is the only queen in this story, Historia is EW.

Thank god. Can wait for them to be tortured. Then Annie if she gets out.

Am I the only one that saw as a definite death flag for Armin (and maybe Mikasa)? Since in the OVA Levi had the same kind of convo with Farlan and Isabel the night before they got eaten.

Goddammit I have to find more sad kittens now.

I agree. Although I hope her hair is still short.

Sources?

Also what is chapter 73

God I wish. Uncle Levi will just save them for Eren.

>I think they're both dead.

LOL.

Of course they will. You don't just kill off your merchandise. Nippon Banzai good goys.

>what is chapter 73
Return to Shinganshina