Neesans or Imoutos

What's so good about them?

imoutos for doting

neesans for being doted upon

like yin and yang, only when the universe has both is there equilibrium

>you will never have both at once

Which is better, little sister or older sister?
The oldest and the youngest brother both had a sister complex and falls in love with their sister.

Hijink ensues as the girl struggle balancing her life for being the little sister or the older sister for her brothers.
Twist: her childhood friend is a popular alpha blond male like Usui.

I like it when Oneesans have Imouto qualities.

neesans will care and worry for you at every stage of your life, imoutos are just annoying shits

eww
cowtits

Nobody can compete with an Imoutos love for her Onii-chan

Oneechans are best.

Neesans are good for lengthy hugs in which their large breasts are pressed up against you, and they either don't notice, don't care or enjoy this fact.

Imouto's are good for teasing, overly-touchy cuddles and having someone to admire you.

Source: My house.

oneesan is the only right answer.

Neesan x Imouto

If only their love wasn't so tainted. The Oniichan obviously likes his sister but he's too much of a pussy to cut it off with the other girl.

Damn right.

What if your neesan only has small breasts?

Why would anyone ever choose either of them when the best option is clearly a threesome with both? Maybe even a foursome with them and your mom as well.

My oldest neesan was like that once.

Until she got pregnant.

Just rubbing a sister's breasts could stimulate growth from a oniichan or otouto.

Imoutos will literally always be better than Neesans. Flat chests are factually better than cow tits.

>nee-san is a legal loli
>imouto is an oppai loli
There's no way this doesn't exist, I need to look it up later.

Source? Iqdb gives nothing.

Neesans are superior in every way.

Neesans are old hags, who the fuck wants some dere sibling constantly trying to cling to you 24/7?

>who the fuck wants some dere sibling constantly trying to cling to you 24/7?
I do.

Only child detected.

Where did this meme come from? I have three sisters and I love them all and wish they'd cling to me 24/7.

I have multiple neesans and imoutos and I still prefer aunts

Moms>Aunts
Great taste though.

onee-san sensei

Aunts > Moms!

What about neesan OLs?

Fuck I forgot about this

Idealized neesans and imoutos fulfill different desires.

For someone struggling to get a grip on their life, feeling that they can't make it in a cold world with nobody to support them, a neesan can provide much needed stability. A neesan will fulfill one's physical needs (food, housing, and whatnot) as well as offering emotional support, all of this through unconditional love and caring. Simply put, a neesan is someone who will always take care of you.

For someone who needs to feel a sense of belonging, that they need something to live for, an imouto can provide a sense of fulfillment in one's actions. An imouto makes one's efforts in life seem worthwhile, since you are able to see that the consequences of your actions make someone happy, and you are rewarded with pure affection. Simply put, an imouto is a source of happiness by proxy.

Are you saying the epitome of a man's desire for his older or younger sisters manifests essentially comparing an unstoppable force vs an immovable object?

What if I'm into tsundere nee-sans that are horrible at housework?

I guess you can interpret a neesan as an "immovable object" but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "unstoppable force."

Elaborate a bit. Tsundere can be a wide spectrum, so tsun how and dere how, and to what extents? As for housework, do you do it yourself or does does the house just end up slobby?

You know what the unstoppable force is, user.

Nice digits

I think he means hyper lazy NEET nee-sans that'd rather be playing vidya in their undies.

Neither is good, twin sister is always best.

Oh shit that sounds hot.

>she tries doing the dishes
>drops one and breaks it
>"I'm trying, damnit! It's not my fault the dishes are so slippery!"
>you go back to your room
>hear more breaking
>she eventually drops the facade and just snuggles close to you for comfort, sniffling

Yeah but is an older twin or younger twin

And who pays for the dishes?

>I think he means hyper lazy NEET nee-sans that'd rather be playing vidya in their undies.
That sounds like one of my neesans except we live together and she isn't a NEET and not much of a gamer.

Life is funny.

>but who pays for the dishes

Hmm. My fantasy so, the mailman. Comes by every few days with mail and money in a package for anything I tell him's been broken. What a nice guy.

>dat godlike art

MUH FUCKING D

Neesans are love
Neesans are life

I hate when they don't look alike.

>Supposed to be blood related
>Different hair color
>Different eye color

I know that they're not supposed to be exact twins, but at this point the father most probably got cucked at some point.

It's almost like genetics are actually a thing, and people in the same families don't always have the same hair color.

What, that one strives to be an unstoppable force for the sake of their imouto?

In that case, that's just the desire to be with others similar to oneself.

I should probably add that my commentary is meant to be taken in a desexualized manner. As for sexual attraction towards neesans or imoutos, well, anything can be fetishized.

Why is this even a question?

*What, that one strives to be an unstoppable force for the sake of their neesan?

>Mailman is secretly your father
>After a bitter divorce, your mother portrayed him as a demon who was never there for you or your sister
>Truth is she just cheated on him with Chad
>Chad promised to take her away on a world tour
>Just pumped and dumped her, left her at airport
>She killed herself.
>Father wants to get back into your life, but you and your sister hate him
>Becomes a mailman
>Highlight of his day is dropping mail and money off at your house, knowing that he's still there for his children.

suk my dik.
that is all
jk I'm sorry lub u

I enjoyed that one.

That would be a neesan playing the role of an imouto.

That's actually a pretty good plot twist.

Indeed.

What about brothers?
Oniichan or otouto?

If I was a girl I'd probably be into otoutos.

Teenage imoutos >>> neesans >>> loli imotous

They will help you keep your lineage pure.

>not polluting your bloodline with the filthy genes of strangers

Who is Hana?

oniichans all day. They're best siblings.

Neesan if they are hairy and try to get you drunk so they can take advantage of you

imouto for everything else

Just some fuck toy for the twins.

>For someone struggling to get a grip on their life, feeling that they can't make it in a cold world with nobody to support them
>For someone who needs to feel a sense of belonging, that they need something to live for

Get out of my head

nigga did you even read the 2nd onet?

Dumb frogposter

Why do you lust for your siblings, Sup Forums?

What else are they good for?

Hand holding

Chilling, hanging out with, stuff like that.

The yandere imouto was right though, If he cut it off with her in that way he would always see her as the best girl in his mind. Oniichan needs to stop being a pussy.

Sauce?

I found it super easy, stop being a lazy faggot.

>Flat chests are factually better than cow tits.

Why would someone do this? Blatantly lie on the internet like this?

You got shit taste mi amigo.

>sample

What's the name of this Sup Forumsnon, iqdb and google images doesn't work

Go hug your neesan or imouto, report back with the results.

This. Big breast are superior, specially those from an imouto.

Is that Shiden Akira

Nope, fuck off.

Just admit you like boys and fuck off.

Small tits and flat chests are a sign of genetic inferiority.

>shitpost

She's out of the house, I'm in her room, her pantsu are right here in her drawer.

>literally retarded

>People not wanting busty Neesans.
God damn it.

>or
>not and
Why can't I have a busty doming nating neesan and a tiny adorable imouto?

You can't hug her pantsu, user!

Remember to cheer your small breasted onee-chans by saying when you hug them you are closer to their heart.

>start reading this one
>all those exaggerated holy shit expressions
I can't fap to this.

But that's the best part.

Busty imoutos with a few Nee-san protective instincts to go along with their imouto dependence and devotion are truly the best.