Daily reminder to brush your teeth!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbead#Environmental_effects
youtube.com/watch?v=m2gASKqyk7g&ab_channel=Rman5621
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many times a day?

>tfw your gums bleed every time you brush

At least twice.

Also if you're not able to brush after eating, you should at least swish some water to remove most of the leftover food particles.

That's what happens when you only brush once every 3 months.

>brush after eating

Retard.

Try a brush with softer bristles.

I know you shouldn't do it RIGHT after eating - there's an at least 30 minutes (or 1 hour) period.

I just assumed everyone knew that already, that's why I didn't point it out.

Reminder that if you don't brush your teeth at least twice a day your waifu will never love you.

>he doesn't floss or use mouthwash as well

I floss, but it's a pain in the ass.

It doesn't hurt nor it causes my gums to bleed, but I don't really feel the benefits from using it.

Reminder that if you use toothpaste with microbeads you are the cancer destroying the environment.

As someone who's developed a resistant to anesthetics, please do

Thanks OP I passed out drunk last night and I forgot to this morning

if you are living in us you are already the cancer to the world.

This post hurt my feelings.

What's so bad about those?

>not flossing your teeth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbead#Environmental_effects

Damn..

Thankfully I've used those just once.

a toothpaste with these*

what? what's wrong?

Not him, but it has something to do with damaging the enamel, although I don't really know the details.

Reminder that brushing teeth daily will corrode your teeth

shit
what?

>tooth brushing arguments

It's Haruhi Hunting all over again

Only if you use the shitty chemical-filled toothpaste that American moneywhores standardized. Just use some coconut oil, shit gets you fucking clean as fuck.

Brushing teeth does whitens them but in actuality it actually wear off the enamel.

I don't have to kiss her, her holes just needs to be ready for my dick.

>holes

A-are you talking about the cavities? Jesus user, I'd like my girl to have proper healthy teeth...

Or you'll end up like this guy.

My pearls are white and straight

Too bad cold water and anything sweet hurts the shit out of them.

I felt a chill down my spine, thanks..

> not using sensodyne for sensitive teeth
Its highly recommended for sensitive teeth

Pussy mouth

> not taking care of your teeth

I just rinse, floss, and then rinse again after eating; it has worked well enough for me.

Sensitive teeth is different than normal teeth

I'm not the sensitive teeth guy..

good advice on Sup Forums.

abcOralCare, New Generation US Patented, Non Nylon, Tapered, Soft, and Ultra Fine Bristles - Ranhee 5 Manual Toothbrushes

>Softest toothbrushes on Amazon

Also, Sensodyne Pronamel 4Pack from Costco

>SLS-free and Sugar-Free

As for a quick treatment of bleeding gums, considering gargling and spitting out salt water.

Every dentist or oral surgeon always tells you to rinse and spit out salt water after surgery or gum problems.

Mouthwash is a meme.

Saltwater works just as fine and doesn't contain alcohol or coloring.

There is already enough fluoride in your tapwater as well.

I can confirm that the salt water rinsing works as well.

Go for it, user!

Fish love eating plastic which is bad for us humans.

Just brush once a day at nighttime.

Zero point in brushing teeth before breakfast or even after breakfast.

Just gargle and rinse with regular water or even saltwater after breakfast or lunch.

>didnt bother brushing my teeth regularly as a kid
>22 now, have been brushing teeth twice a day for years
>still a noticeable yellow tint, will never have pretty white teeth because I was dumb as a kid

White teeth is a meme. The pretty white you imagine is only achieved artificially by dentists bleaching it and mainly demanded by celebrities.

Celebs like Katy Perry have worst teeth than you and most of her teeth is fake since she suffered shitloads of cavities when she was younger.

Also, anybody that loves tea or coffee view slightly yellow teeth as pride.

I can relate to that..

I have had 3 teeth removed when I was 12 or so (not the baby teeth), and I have a rather bad cavity right now - I'm 20 and a half...

I started taking better care of 'em in my early teens but somehow a cavity slipped past...and it's too late to fill it now.

My teeth will alternate between normal yellow and pure white on and off and I brush once per day right before bed. White teeth can be achieved.

Reminder to brush your teeth at least 5-6 minutes. You'll love it

Always brush your teeth anom.
Remember the "dentists don't are actually is horrible" lie is a lie.
Make sure you don't need to visit them, is expansive and sucks.

Gently brush the tongue as well.

Brush your inside cheeks as well.

>go to dentist last month
>first time in a decade
>had started flossing mostly regularly a month beforehand
>healthy gums
>healthy teeth
>everything healthy
Feels okay man. Only downside is that I need braces (which I already knew as my teeth are very crooked and tight) and I need to have all of my wisdom teeth removed plus whatever other teeth removed to create room for proper placement (since they're so tight), and I cannot do all this until I move cities for grad school.

I'm impatient and want to start it already.

>tfw perfect teeth and gum despite negligence
>picture perfect alignment
>widsom teeth come in
>get a huge open bite, no space and everything going crooked

>tfw teeth are shit
>Go to dentist because teeth are shit
>Dentist is an asshole who actually gets mad and yells at me for having shit teeth
>Never go back to that asshole
I mean fuck I know its my own fault for not taking care of them but why do you think I'm visiting you in first place you fucking prick?

Yeah my gums swell and make it a lot worse too, usually if I've talked a certain amount within a day. It's really weird but anyhow, my teeth greatly affect my eating and my speech.

Tell me about it, can't bite worth shit anymore. And the English "th" sound is fucking impossible to make now that my front teeth are out of whack.

Yup. I've had to change the way I pronounce certain terms because of this bullshit lisp-like thing I have.

Well, glad to hear there's someone else who's not 12 that's considering getting bracers. Now chopping off my jaw to get the bite fixed, that I'm not looking forward to. If your native tongue is English, man I feel for you.

>Zero point in brushing teeth before breakfast

Retard.

It is. I should have had this taken care of years ago but I've been very poor my entire life and insurance is only something I've had recently, as in the past couple of years. Even after I'm done with braces I have to get a fake tooth (one of my two front teeth) removed and replaced as it is loose.

What a world. I'm 26 so I assume I'll have braces until I'm 28 or so.

Not all mouthwash uses alcohol or colouring.

Not every country puts a lot of fluoride in the tap water.

You do realize that bacteria grows over night, right? And your breath smells like death.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2gASKqyk7g&ab_channel=Rman5621

In America, homeless people and poor people line up at colleges like USC to either get free or cheap dental care because dental colleges pretty much need these people so dental students can learn how to be dentists.

If you are hesitant on letting dental students operate on your teeth, you can request the dental instructor to do it, you know the guy in charge of the next generation of dentists and is always updated with the latest research on teeth since his job is being a professor as well.

I'll be about the same before it's all done and dusted. What a thought huh, we'll be almost fucking 30 when it's time to shine.

Only because you became thirsty while you were sleeping.

After drinking liquids and eating, morning breath pretty much fades away without brushing teeth.

I know. I'm American. I contacted the dental clinic of my local state college before making an appointment with the dentist I saw, but I never heard back from them.

Yeah really. The dentist told me that I can get my teeth whitened too around that same time but I'm not even concerned about white teeth right now; I want them straight first.

I remember, but I don't do it everyday.

>braces at age 24

I can imagine. If I actually had to speak English I'd be a fucking wreck now. Though the horseface from an open bite is kind of annoying too.

You could always wait for the day we get injected with Shark DNA inside our gums, allowing us the same perk that all sharks enjoy which is the ability to cycle in complete sets of healthy teeth for the rest of our life which is why sharks don't get cavities or need dentists because they can pop out new healthy teeth anytime they want.

Either that you could always wait for Transhumanism and trade away the Weakness of the Flesh for Immortal, Undecaying Gold.

I brush once a week.

>tfw NEET kv, so don't go out of house ever
>haven't brushed in 6 months

And if anyone is wondering, no, I am not lying

I brushed my teeth twice a month last year, my teeth began feeling like shit all the time so now I'm back to doing it twice a day which feels great, they do hurt like hell when I drink icecold water though.
I do need to bleach them since they're yellow as fuck.