German election thread - who already voted?

My gf and I will walk over to vote soon. I will then demand a Deutscher Stimmzettel and then ask for the Deutsche Wahlurne to vote for the Deutscher Kanzler. I will also remind the good folks at the polls not to let non-Germanics without German passports vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOdMtAcDqKc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0&t=84s
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/fluechtlinge-und-vergewaltigungen-in-bayern-das-statistik-problem-a-1169088.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=pOdMtAcDqKc

Bring back the german belle epoque, vote AFD

This right here!

Fingers crossed for AFD getting 3rd place or higher. Good luck schnitzel niggers!

Germany is under massive election fraud, Afd will get 8% (1 place behind Green).

Screencap this if you dare.

That wouldn't surprise me. Germany is on Orwellian state only slightly worse than the UK!

Not more or less fraud than in Austria last year.

Election fraud in the U.K. Is way worse than in Germany. We demand that they take of their niqabs before voting.

At least here people flipped their shit and redid the election. In Germany the Lügenpresse says "everything is ok" and Germans say "oh, ok".

Why is that white woman holding a german flag hans? Isn't germany a part of somalia?

>when you already voted but then you have to hope your vote it actually counts for the party you voted and not some reps or commies and you dont have too many postal votes from dead people countering your vote

That's Sweden, Germany is >90% white (vs US, 50% real white, that is not counting North Africans as "non-hispanic white").

irregular reminder that voting is immoral. if you vote you initiate aggression. also democracy is a soft form of communism. and if elections could change anything (and weren't only there to legitimize the status quo) they would be banned.

stay /comfy/ at home and enjoy your sunday. don't legitimize a communist mob rule system that steals from the productive and gives it to parasites.

>vast majority of establishment was against brexit
>51.9% still voted to brexit
i dont know about that election fraud thing hans.

also what time do we see confirmation merkel is staying?

Oh right I totally forgot arabs are white. my bad.

>country full of 50% mongrels
>sex with prime pussy is illegal
>prostitution illegal
>tap water gives you cancer because taxes go to rich superkikes instead of being used to maintain the infrastructure
>militarized police that kicks your door in and shoots your dog if you have canned food
>shits on Germany

Are you seriously suggesting there was actual fraud in Austria? You just didn't follow protocol everywhere because you are lazy cunts and hate rules. That is all.

No election is perfect but the number of fraudulent votes here in Germany will be in the 0.001 percent range. I have done the job of election official in the last 2013 national election as a young enthusiastic conservative and the whole thing is boring as fuck. Germans follow rules to the last letter. There wasn't a single mistake I encountered. Of the 4,000 votes back then, I can guarantee that none were wrongly cast or wrongly counted or burned etc.

>most successful country ever
gives them the right to shit on any europoor shitcountry desu

German Croats for AfD

you really are naive

Ich gewinne heute abend 270€ , wenn die Afd mehr als 12%, die SPD unter 22% und CDU/CSU+SPD weniger als 58,5% bekommen.
Was haltet ihr von der Wette? Hab eine 1,95 Quote bekommen.

Und ich hab zum Spaß auf Schwarz rot gelb gesetzt

ETA for the votes to come in (I.e. When will the results be announced)?
I can imagine the salt if AfD gets >15%. Hopefully the SPD dies, and that Angela Merkel retires from politics.

Burgers aren't even funny any more. The first time I was in America in 2002 I was shocked. Shocked to see the level of poverty and shocked about the multiculturism. I was just a kid, but I was afraid walking down a street in the middle of the day with lots of black homeless people and Hispanics etc. there. Trash was everywhere, houses were falling apart, nothing worked properly, buses were for the underclass, trains weren't used at all, trash cans were overflowing and smelly, street signs were old and couldn't be read from dust and dirt. When you walked in a shop or restaurant, the staff had tattooed all over their arms and legs and would speak an awful accent, often foreign accents.

Germany isn't perfect, but we have decades still to fall to American levels of downfall.

To be honest anything over 10% for AFD would be amazing. Considering how much brainwashing the average German is subjected to a tenth of voters protesting against it (however mildly) is practically a miracle.

kann man noch wetten?

There will be salt regardless. Delusional hipsters still think that they can somehow push AfD below 5% by all actually going to the booth today.

Continiously updated preliminary result as soon as the booths close (1800 CEST).
Official end results can take a while (days to weeks).

Pic related is a picture of women voting in East London.

What a gorgeous woman. What country is she from?

Doing Gods work!

>prostitution is illegal
that's where you're wrong bucko
>prime pussy is illegal
implying 16 isn't prime
>militarized police
militarized civies
t. nevada user.

Also auf bwin.com nicht mehr

Official end results typically don't change anything. Between 6pm and at the latest 8pm we know what happened. My guess is there will be an anti climax, the polls will end up generally right. Only thing I expect is Schulz to step down in the next days.

Wow that sounds almost exactly like Hamburg

>american thinking his nation is worth saving

>cherry picking from the best states
It's exactly what you do when saying "muh Euros can't have guns" thinking of minor police state shitholes like the UK (except Northern Ireland).

Schade, dir aber viel Glück.
Die Wette halte ich für realistisch und die Quote ist schon geil.

Pic is Eva Padberg with her husband - the same girl as in OPs image.

I wonder what they will be voting today - jk they will vote die linke.

Bullshit and you know it. I have been to Hamburg many times. The infrastructure is good, you can walk down streets in broad daylight without having to fear for your life and everything actually works well. If you walk into a restaurant, chances are high the people there speak understandable German.... and even English.

Yes, there are a few streets with shitty antifa buildings because the major is a cunt, but they aren't hurting you - they want to actually convert you to communism by offering free beer.

Afd wins in a landslide screencap this post.

Don't kid yourself. Whenever I travel, I'm shocked at the kind of people I encounter as soon as I reach the west. Meanwhile niggers and gypsies get openly called out as such here in the east with noone batting an eye.

Also you get a HH license plate which would be illegal everywhere else.

5% would be disappointing and would let the leftists celebrate.

10% makes them rage and cry.

15% makes them literally shit their pants.

>....there is hope
*bullets going into magazine sounds*

I voted SPD/SPD.

She is old and white, she votes SPD or CDU, because she is rich she may also vote FDP.

>My gf and I
Stopped reading right there.
fuck off normal scum, Sup Forums is /r9k/ turf now.

Fucking traitor!

Just got back from voting PARTEI

Reminder everyone to disregard German shitposters today. These shitposters offer very weak bait, as the German mind isn't twisted enough to think of good bait.

Mmmhmm.

Als Bayer habe ich natürlich CSU gewählt.

Yawn ... I actually just wrote down what I voted for.
I am also an SPD member.

Thicc

Still bait

hehe głupie niemieckie kurwy znowy wybiorą makrelę a potem będzie
>HOW DID THAT HAPPENED WE VOTED AFD MUH GERMANY XDDDDDDD

Good luck nationalist Germans.

Bait is getting weaker.

>there are people who actually did this

SPD= SomePeopleDied
Congrats!

Rapes in Bavaria are up 133 percent... and you vote for the party responsible.

You are a good sheep.

danke

Thank you!
I was happy with voting for them as well.

For a time I wanted to go with CSU/Greens, but after the Greens proved to be completely incompatible for a Jamaica coalition option, I just went back to SPD.

>he actually voted for neoliberal nobles because they pretend to stop the nafris

>there are people who actually did this and think they´re smart
not like anything is at stake here boys

I thought Die Linke only had support in the east?

I assumed SWPLs in the West would vote Green.

You fucking rightwingers have a bigger victim complex than feminists, Jesus fuck.

If Merkel wins again, would it be due to fraud, it due to the millions that were imported due to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0&t=84s
Only he can save us!

Actually incorrect. It rose by 47.9%.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/fluechtlinge-und-vergewaltigungen-in-bayern-das-statistik-problem-a-1169088.html

SPD?

Is that still a thing?

Die Linke in the east are basically moderate social democrats, slightly more left than SPD

Die Linke in the west are literal communists and Lafontaine with whats left from the left wing of the SPD from 2002

Why would I be salty, we get to rape superiour slave genes into your women once we have to "liberate" you from the Islamic menace.

*slav, obviously

No still plenty of normies who vote for stability.

Don't talk shit, please. Bavaria is the best part of Germany. Because we always vote CSU.

Absolutely!

I hope we have the balls to not go into a coalition with Merkel as the junior partner

Your vote gona change history!kumpel
*drink halal bottled water from germany*

Well we do have a huge international organization threatening to personally hunt us down for our beliefs.

Besides that nothing much.

They will easíly get 10%, more likely 15%. This is like with Trump, lots of people in the polls did not admit they wanted to vote for him. I'd say this is even more serious in Germany, where anybody who criticises immigration policies is publicly humiliated and immediately labeled a nazi. If every angsty normie Hans (who hates Islam and secretely agreed with their agenda but is afraid to give their voice for muh fascism) voted AfD they would get at least 30-35%.

>Because we always vote CSU.
>not AfD

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Sup Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

Hmm, never went in with the intention to change history.
What's your favourite beer, lad?

Going to vote SPD by process of elimination, not because I want to.

Gonna feel real good to cancel out one of your shitbrained Nazi votes though, let me tell you that.

I wouldn't be surprised if AfD gets more votes than SPD. Imagine the butthurt.

bester mann!

Rape by asylum seekers is up 133 percent.

Anyway 47.9 percent is a fuckton too and it is the CSU who is to blame. They let them in, they don't deport or imprison them. I say, get another party in charge and let them try, not the same old fools.

Mini game!
€-Find shitskins on picture-€

>plenty of normies who vote for stability.
stability is a good thing

the gen x here is extremely docile.
live in a village and since 2015 dogs started to dissapear and people actually got robbed, wich never happened before, but everything is alright.
>mergl macht n gudn dschob :DDD xD

The party is not in charge of deporting people though. It's deep red judges and a cucked into oblivion executive who does that.
Nothing the Afd can legally do about it.

You should read the article I linked you, because 133% is also incorrect.

Not to mention that the 47.9% number is not actually for rape. it's for all possible ways of sexual assault.

The official number for rape hasn't been released yet.
This is why I couldn't get myself to vote for the AfD.
None of you guys can read statistics and I don't want that in government.

god I hope so. but I doubt it.

The CSU are cunts. They literally advocate to get 200,000 illegals in per year... and Merkel, their beloved leader, says that isn't enough.

How many has the CSU deported last year? 3,000? Whitley having half a million illegals in Bavaria.... just sad.

>Going to vote SPD by process of elimination
How is Schulz not first place for elimination?

All Bundesländer reporting in!
RLP reporting in, just voted AFD.

>Merkel
>stability

Only when it comes to influx of Rapefugees.

Pivovarna Union
Got bought by heiniken...uter shit now
Bljah

Now you will be exactly like America - a superpower! 2 mln of people who will do all the menial jobs improving German economy. You are on your way to greatness but you are listening to all unreasonable opinions and shills and do not trust your own government.

Hessen reporting in!
voted AfD as well.

Ever tried Budweiser Budvar or Augustiner Weissbier?