Hmmm

hmmm

cd games

bump

larping goes in /x/, thanks

Shilling goes into the gas chamber thanks.

You don't even know the definition of LARPing. You use it as a catchall phrase because you're a kike.

This is so poorly done that I don't even know where to begin.

this is the result of a laro thread from earlier, friend. some faggot pretended he had a secret program and uploaded it to mega, but after looking at it, the file was actually just a wireless password cracker with a trojan

Nope. There were 2 different links in here. One was a text with html.

Fake and gay

Inb4 ban and deletion

Also jani keeps pruning specific posts, he's removed every post like 3 times like a little bitch.

Not fake, might be a scientist pulling an ARG or some such but Ant. addresses cannot be spoofed.

Bump

Bump X2
I wonder how many newfags are bumping shit troll bait threads thus making sure noone sees real nigga shit like this

the text one was a uuencoded zip with an executable in in it. that was the trojan. actually, no it wasn't. please go run it, thanks.

OP's image is what that .exe lead to.

I was in all 5 threads that got 404d please shut the fuck up

Bump x3

What's spooky about that? It seems like pretty standard science fiction

You could make the same visual output on any pc

It's scifi that keeps getting deleted.

DUDE
FUCKING READ THREADS BEFORE REPLYING
This right here is the Antarctic address poster
as seen in:
Read it and weep.
The shit he posted leads to a shady .exe that gives the .txt in the OP image

Literally a game. Good job.

Serbia shill cunt

>What's spooky about that? It seems like pretty standard science fiction
Its from ROBco Terminals from the look of it. Perhaps a new DLC?

Stop calling randos shills he just didn't see my post

what the fuck with the shills today

Yeah but now the janis have popularized it by deleting it for hours

Yeah i read the thread and nobody seems to agree on anything, dont pretend like there is any useful info within this thing. Just a few random numbers or 1 screenshot of a dos functioning does not prove shit.
And i would like to be wrong but for now i dont think i can agree that i am.
Day in day out someone heres from CIA then hes from NASA then hes an upper official from NK.
Has anyone even validated this "adress" on ant

90% of the bait threads are just ""trolls"" (their bait is lame and gay, make sure to remind them that they are faggots).
I did see a pro-Israel shill thread though. Pretty obvious that they were either paid fags or fail trolls. Though it was like 3 dudes with Israel IPs and a Pole so yeah, probably real shills.

And that idiot that keeps namefagging and posting pro-Jew and "anti-nazheee" shit. It's hilarious.

Also let me add, the work station and terminal names can also be copied. They are not unique names. Your PC and my PC could have the same adresses and names assuming theyre part of a lan network and they do not have access to the internet.

why i should believe in this shit?

That's not DOS that's probably command prompt. Dude that posted caps of it first said he had to compile it.

Check the archived post and hover over his flag.
Antarctic IPs cannot be spoofed.
IMO it's a bored scientist making an ARG, I'd like to see where it goes from here if he continues.

>Antarctic IPs cannot be spoofed.
if someone has shell access to a server/computer in antartica, they can proxy to Sup Forums. i highly doubt they have IT staff on site, so whoever is the remote system admin decided to have a giggle.

That could also be true, even someone on ant can be just doing dumb shit because as ive said, everything can be made on any pc.
Dos is cmd / cmd is dos wew.

True.
That's probably the answer then.

>babby discovers vi command on linux
LARPing autist, kys.

Parseword.

The funny thing is shills come out in full force with these distraction threads when any news about Seth Rich comes into Sup Forums

i don't think it was shills this time, it was just a perfect storm of newfags that had never seen an antarctica post before

>everyone I disagree with is a shill or a newfag

bump

G..GUYS???
> Take the contiguous letters from the title of the Antartica post, FHAEERY
> Search duck duck go, pick exact search.
> 1 result. New York Daily Tribune, October 3rd, 1862, Page 8.
> On page: The 23d of September.
> spoopy???
It's a message:

To The President of the United States:
Sir: In days when the public safety is imminently threatened, and the fate of a nation may hang upon a single act, we own frank speech, above all other men, to him who is highest in authority, I shall speak to you as man to man.

Harsh opinions have been formed of you; even honest men doubting the probity of your intentions. I do not share their doubts. I believe you to be up-right, single-hearted in your desire to rescue the country in the hour of her tmost need without after-thought of the personal consequences to yourself.

> exploit.bat
kek nd hide

That's fucking PK with an Antarctica proxy dumb newfag.

>pretending you're an ebin hacker
>windows

what the fuck with normal critical thinking humans today ay?

Bump

Natives? Like alliums or kind of x-men mutated eskimos? I don't understand.