Shingeki no Kyojin 82

Chapter out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3at_Ev2kOoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Bert to be redeemed.

I truly love BR. The rest can fuck themselves.

>I want my shy little warrior boy!

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Looks like Sasha.

Not even close to what I said. I don't want shy Bert to come back, he's long past this phase, and I also don't want him to switch sides. There are more ways to redeem a villain than that.

What can the shifters motivations possibly be for the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people?

>there are more ways to redeem a villain
Not that I'm doubting you but I can't think of any desu after literally burning Armin alive which is one of the most painful way of dying.

>uncle Zeke told us to

How can one job so hard? Did uncle Zek Zek somehow transmit this?

WAKE ME UP

I hope their deaths are slow and painful.

Bert is following in Zeke's footsteps.

It reminded me of Zeke as well.

So what's gonna happen now Sup Forums?

Are they finally going to the basement, is Levi going to catch Zeke?

Why did Bert kick Eren at the wall again? Wouldn't it have been better to kidnap him then and there since it took him 4 chapters to walk all the way there?

>Are they finally going to the basement,
Yes, Isayama said this is the basement arc.

>go into the basement
>there is another basement in the basement
>zeke has the key
>30+ chapters of hunting him down
>get key
>go into basements basement
>another basement

His goal then wasn't to capture him but to focus on setting fire to the other side to ensure victory. He knew Eren would come to him and kicked him in the direction he needed to go.

As long as he survives I guess ;_;

But he could have done that after he ate Eren.

There will be just a book in the basement and it will tell how to use the titan power's potential fully without being have to a Reiss and hearing first king's will in the head. SS this.

Only a torture arc can redeem him, but like you said it's hard to see him surviving after what he did.

>torture arc
>mfw

Armin you can't use your mimic muscles, you are dead son.

Nah, just torture then burn them to death, probably the easiest way to stop them regenerating.

That is cutiekasa

2 soon, user

no i'm friends with isayama and he told me the spear of longinus is there and eren will start the third impact at the inner wall, screencap this

Just for one month. In your heart.

I lost my virginity to Isayama for gaining some power on the plot, you are wrong.

At least I didn't make a kebab Armin meme user.

fuck you man isayama is my wife's son and he said there is a behelith there and armin will sacrifice to become a giant floating bowl cut, he then rapes bert infront of reiner.

This is true

So, did Carla know about the basement? Grisha was willing to show his son, and she didn't even say anything.

Nothing about the thunder spears make any sense.

>Somehow lodge themselves in Reiner's armor instead of bouncing off.
>Explosion size changes every chapter.
>Will get blown up if you're too close when you shoot them, except when you don't.

Anyone else think Armin's plan was kinda needlessly self-sacrificial? All he had to do was stall the CTitan, right?

The saddest part is that Carla died unknowing of everything that her husband was up to.

Isayama sometimes can't even remember which arm Erwin is missing.

How would you rather he kidnapped him?

Step on him and eat him. Not coming back from that.

What an ugly man

About what chapter am I on if the last thing I remember was the guy who trained the cleanfreak midget showed up and shot someone in the face with a gas-canister-shooty-thing.

>Its a "lets not kill out enemies immediately " chapter

>mfw

I swear if that monkey fuck escapes to kill a bunch of characters i'm gonna get so fucking mad i mean why would Levi suddenly become completely incompetent and let him go?

>i mean why would Levi suddenly become completely incompetent and let him go?
Plot convenience.

I don't really understand the affection you guys have for some of these characters

They just seem so, like not entirely shallow but not with so much depth that it should inspire this weird level of fanaticism.

Would I get it if I started reading all of the doujin this series produces?

>Not roasted

Shouldn't he have heard the goddamn titan on four legs sprinting up to him?

>not crispy

>not because he's gay for his Commander

stay in denial, homophobe-kun

Yes.

I want to creampie Ymir

Historia pls

because having him kill zeke instead of blabbering would be logical.

Jean is the best character

Jean should have been the main character

Jean pls.

So far they kept him alive through all the kidnappings, why should Bert want to eat Eren now all of a sudden? Even if, stepping doesn't seem to be as convenient anyway, since he'd have to lean before picking him up and eating him, all in snail's pace. He would be defenseless throughout since he can't move while releasing steam, and if he did release it then freezing in such position would mean losing balance.

Reminds me of the typical situation of villians explaining everything to their victims and telling them their backstory, just to give them enough time to escape.

Jean is boring, and not main character material.

Pic related

>using the wiki ever
pleb

>Isayama literally prolonged the story with 36 chapters aka 3 years

I don't get the whole horseface thing with Jean. He's pretty attractive.

Eat him as in kidnap. Or even just crush him. All that matters is taking him out of the fight for good, since the humans would have no chance without him.

Rico's don't go for Jean's.
This is a falsehood and you are a liar.

Maybe he doesn't want to risk killing him? Eren dies there goes the coordinate.

He looks like a horse when he mocks people.

Rico does go after the Jeanbo. She does look like an old lady going after a fresh young man though.

which wouldn't be that bad if the villain didn't JUST kill your lifelong friend 10 seconds ago.

>Wiki
>Edited by everybody

Eren, Reiner, and Erwin are prettier

Ymir is shit.

NO.

Erwin isn't pretty, he's handsome.

Reiner isn't pretty, he's ugly (looks fucking hot in the game though, for whatever reason)

Eren is definitely a cutie pie, tho

Armin doesn't look like that anymore. They should update it.

Oh my God, I was just thinking that I needed to photoshop Armin's hair on that picture. Thanks for reading my mind!!

Erwin is the prettiest obviously.

>characters on the brink of death/unconfirmed dead
>magic voodoo in a syringe that can revive people is within walking distance
Really people?

He's dead Jim.
youtu.be/3at_Ev2kOoI

>within walking distance
but it's not: levi is pretty damn far from the walls

and armin is confirmed ded. the wiki said so, so it's true.

Reiner is pretty attractive, Isayama can't draw him consistently but I've never considered him ugly.

Bert and Historia are my favorite shingekis no matter how much wrong they do.

I prefer Jean's character design over Eren's. Eren looks too much like a whimp.

Gonna add that he probably didn't plan the political arc at all.

I think all the shit they did made me like them even more. I just hope Bert somehow fixes some of it like Historia did.

>His brain is gone.
Damn. Stop.

Jean looks like the kind of person who enjoys taking dicks up his ass.

No, but maybe if you look at fanart and talk about every aspect of their lives at least on a monthly basis for 3+ years. It also might help to make one or two tulpas. Also autism.

>ABSTRACT CONCEPT TIER
JEAN
>GOD TIER
Bert
Erwin
that one dude with the googles
connie
Zeke
>ok tier
main characters
Sasha
Reiner