Pedophilia proven to rampant in hollywood

>pedophilia proven to rampant in hollywood
>even Sup Forumsacks have sexually idolized her
>14 year old is becoming poster child for sexualization

With her new rap videos and the backing of the industry, she WILL become wildly famous and an international sex symbol by next year.
The fact that she doesn't need any type of modifications by this age already has assured her fate. The (((THICC))) modeling of this child will be so abundantly clear that it will genuinely warp thousands of young white girls minds.

REMINDER: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FAMOUS WHITE FEMALE RAPPER ON THIS SCALE YET
REMINDER: HER HANDS RUB TOGETHER (she's a 14 year old millionaire)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cjkDrgb-hDc
twitter.com/BLACKISHBARBIE/status/911265466957598722
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=jkmOnEFCyI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mmm my scrip failed

>go push your shit somewhere else you filthy kike.

youtu.be/cjkDrgb-hDc

She goes hard in the sack

>WHITE

Pardon?

I have no idea who she is

In time

for hundreds of thousands of years 12 year olds were taken as wives and sex slaves.

yeah dude, i'm white and i have a job. i don't listen to rap.
/thread

I think what are you doing is elaborate psy op to promote that wench by
>oh my god internet autismo racist look at her she is jewish drone she must be stopped
for free publicity
post tits

shes 14? holy shit what are you fucks feeding her? concentrated estrogen?

she got big from dr phil
pretty much an episode about her and her mom being thots

literally who

>THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FAMOUS WHITE FEMALE RAPPER ON THIS SCALE YET
Iggy Azaela?

Filename bud.
Shes a nu-wave kardashian.
She will pop out a nigger rappers baby probably by 16

shit those breasts dont belong to a 14 year old

Hollywood loves Cheese Pizza

op a fag, cash me outside 'obout dat?

whatever fuck it

she got dem titties

>REMINDER: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FAMOUS WHITE FEMALE RAPPER ON THIS SCALE YET
Boys and girls, I present you with autism.

Is it just me or is nigger culture getting worse and worse? Rap is sounding shittier than ever these days. It makes me rage that white people are emulating this trash.

This is a message for people who believe in God. For those of you who don't go find something else to read.

If we don't protect our children from the normalization of pedophilia God will destroy our civilization once and for all. The Book of Kings proves that God takes the protection of children very seriously. Any society that starts feeding upon their own young will be utterly destroyed by the wrath of God.

Rumors are fake, no knife

ok faggot name 1?
that down under chunder bitch? Washed up like the reef, meanwhile this one's just started

The pic I forgot

>in her latest song she shit talks her jew dad who abandoned her only to try and be in her life when she got money.

we're reaching degeneracy levels that shouldn't be possible

dog knows what's coming next after trap

Yet you support palestine. Kys

>she WILL become wildly famous and an international sex symbol by next year

No, there will be an 11-year-old ready to replace her.

I've seen no posts making an idol of that degenerate whore.

Human sexuality doesn't have an age limit. We have imposed age limits by others for political reasons. Sad.

>Rap is sounding shittier than ever
That's like saying the sewer smells shittier than ever.

Sometimes I wonder, just what goes on in the heads of people like this.

this isn't really the pedophilia that is concerning.. this is like.. normal stuff

This is skeezy but not the same as raping children. or babies, etc..

it's not like 14 year post-pubescent girls have been children throughout most of human history.. that's marrying age in a lot less developed societies.

Is she Jewish or Italian?

This

both.

LOL, they ARE fake in that pic

You first.

Wot will happen when her real ones grow behind them?

twitter.com/BLACKISHBARBIE/status/911265466957598722

>Bhad Bhabie/Father
>Ira Peskowitz

What did she mean by these lyrics?

ahhahahaaha

western "women" everyone literally looks twice her age

>14
>child

only ameriburgers are this stupid, plenty of countries allow you to have consensual sex with people of 14,15,and 16, americans think that 18 is some magical number where you become an adult, so if i fuck a girl a day before her 18th birthday am I a pedophile? Fuck off, I bet you would cheer the death of a 14 y/o nig nog, and not think for a second about his "childhood" If I saw somebody stealing inside my house or something, I wouldn't think to myself, "oh that looks like a kid!??" I would just shoot him.

THE BASIC BITCH SYNDROME probably, like most of this generation and people vying for hollywood/social media fame

Jewish Coal Burner that's sexualized at a young age? Say it isn't so!? These people are fucking vermin. We just need to start setting them on fire.

>has a deus vult flag
talks about how being a pedo isn't a big issue............................
>.................................

Stop projecting your degenerate fantasies, pajeet.

>implying liking women 14 and up is pedophilia, using christianity that says nothing about the magical 18 year old number
>.......................

Age of consent in my country is 14, works like a charm to be honest

>pic related is a 15 year old

Where's her southern drawl and ghetto mannerisms?
All I see is a skimpy bikini on a modestly sized normal white girl

personally I like to think of 14 as the age where girls actually become "women" and are mature enough mentally and physically to have a sexual relationship. Not until recently have people accepted this 18 year old bullshit.

G-guys, I don't feel comfy anymore. Imma haven dem vulgar thoughts may momma told me Satan would use to pull me down da wrong path.

All these barely legal grills given me the flutters
wut do?
(;_;)

NO fucking way. I'm a goddamn pedo now?

Go to bed, Danielle

What?

i wouldn't define 'pedophilia' as being attracted to a thot that could easily be 18....shes clearly sexually mature......having sex with her knowing how old she is would be the crime but looking at her in a sexual way is just human nature....shes hot.

wow its almost like girls become hot in the peak of puberty.....

My girl is 5 months older than me and we started dating when I was 17 and she was 18. She could have been imprisoned if we lived in the US, that's mental

Im pretty sure she is mentally ill

Just take it one step at a time, pal.
The blood is flowing elsewhere for you right now, I get it.

Yeah, it's pretty retarded, welcome to the USA i guess

is this actually a thing, or is it just something jewish cucks and niggers desire?

I've seen cute/attractive girls of all ages, but not ones that make my peepee hard since I was a lad.

shame her music fucking sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw

nigger music

any noods yet?

>plenty of countries allow you to have consensual sex with people of 14,15,and 16
Hey, retard, age of consent laws are determined by state law, not federal law. In most of the U.S. 16 is legal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

Literally famous for big tits and being a bitch.

How does that defeat my argument?

Say, thanks niggers!

Because you said this
>americans think that 18 is some magical number where you become an adult, so if i fuck a girl a day before her 18th birthday am I a pedophile?
which is wrong

She look like any other 20yo whore. By the definition you cannot be a pedo if female have fully developed secondary sex characteristics.

What's the problem with fucking girls at a young age again? On one hand you faggots scream about how degenerate women are these days but then you double back and scream about 'muh pedophilia'. Which is even more retarded considering that sex with 14 year olds isn't pedophilia. Think of it this way, the mudslimes have been fucking little girls for thousands of years and their women are the most subservient, pathetic women on the planet. This can only be good for men.

P.S. your subjective morals aren't reasoning for not being attracted to post-pubescent girls.

Bro, I'm telling you, that Jew Pussy is some good shit. Once you had Jew you want nuthin' new.

Hebephiliacs get the gas chambers too faggot

>raising age of consent was literally one of the cornerstones of first wave feminism

Really makes you think

Sounds like her father left the family, then tried to come back once he found out she was a millionaire, she intends to pursue her new rap career further.

I doubt she'll be alive 10 more years. A millionaire teenage girl angry at her father is a recipe for overdose.

>The amount of degenerates on my board

THANKS FOR THE HORMONES IN THE CHICKEN, CORPORATE AMERICA !!!!

You've really just got to walk away from threads like this sometimes. Pedos are the most infuriating people I've ever encountered on here. They will relentlessly argue any angle to justify their perversion.

>be US
>liking 14 year old prime pussy makes you a pedo

see

Don't let them lie to you, chemical trails are real and are filled with 9/11 drugs infecting the children's minds with unholy thoughts so the Russians can roll in and take your arses over and enslave you to North Korea. Google it 8=====D~~~~ bush did 9/11 and post

Apparently her dad wasn't in the picture for long?

It's time to raise the black flag and begin cutting throats user

wOW WHAT A GOOD ARGUMENT

YOU KNOW WHAT IM FEELING SLEEPY MAYBE WE SHOUDL ALL GO TO SLEEP.

fucking ameriburger logic over here

no she is 27 years old her name is: Hannah Davis

>finding that fertile body even slightly arousing makes you a monster who deserves death

"Ok"

>rapper

Of course.

Wasn't really an argument; just an observation. I'm not convinced you care about what's right and true, so much as you care about indulging your fetish.

also this is the clip that made her famous
youtube.com/watch?v=jkmOnEFCyI0

The frontal cortex of the brain still grows until your 25. That's when I would consider most people an adult. The ability to judge my actions to the maximum of my inaite abilitys as the human I am.

This is the "I date only black men" starterpack.

she calls the audience hoes and they applaud.......

there is faggy azazel already

and this bitch is not white btw lol

You realize her career went up in flames ages ago, right?