everyculture.com/wc/Tajikistan-to-Zimbabwe/Bemba.html#b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should I?
You can't tell me what to do!

>nigger does bad thing
>media sing the niggers praises
>literally dindu nuffin
Sounds the same to me.

well thats an ass backwards way to do criminal justice. you cant just ignore a crime and go straight to rehab. nigger needs a punishment.

3rd post best post.

Yeah, what they don't tell you is that in these cultures, only things done to the village are crimes.
Stealing, killing whatever, as long as you don't do it to anyone from the village, they won't care.
This is why they go to the fucking city to do all that shit, and then hide out in the jungle in their village where the cops have a hard time getting them.
Doesn't sound so great now does it?

>Meanwhile the tribe across the river will put a tire around the person who does something harmful and light it on fire.
>Africa is truly a beautiful continent.

Stop baiting you kike
This tribe doesn't even exists

I'll bet twenty bitcoins this is actually some kind of ritual before they gut a dozen infants or something, and whichever moron wrote the caption made all that shit up.

>doesn't name the tribe
>implying whoever wrote the nonsense in that picture didn't just make all that up

>'Com quicklee, village eldah, Mogotwe has don it ehgen!'
>'Anudda won? He rapped an' murdah anudda chile?'
>'Yes eldah! Now we muss all go an tell heem wot a gud boi he has bin!'
>'Mogotwe! Remembah the time wen you share your mudcake wit me? You are a good man!'

Hard to believe they haven't colonised space with such a progressive and enlightened attitude towards criminality.
And no mention of their genetic brethren who necklace children for stealing bread. Wow what tolerance they have!.

so the dindu thing is genetic

So Niggers are rationalizing their crime to eachother.

Whats new about Nigger behaviour?

>dindu nuffin

What they don't tell you is that they then eat the man.

Fake and gay
jmcsmith.co.uk/2012/12/06/maasai-bemba-african-the-same/

everyculture.com/wc/Tajikistan-to-Zimbabwe/Bemba.html#b

"By making war on other peoples, they increased Bemba control over more and more land. The Crocodile clan stayed in power over the other clans"

These niggers are fucking bantu, you know the west african people that raped and killed there way across the whole fucking continent

>dat perfect accent

NABAJYOTISAIKIA-SHIKOBA=" anybody got a lighter"

So thats where from "dindu nothing" originates from

The picture used is from a commercial from some sport brand if if remember correctly.
95% of what you see from dumblr is made up for the sake of "inspiration"
>source: Ghanaian men playing soccer from the collection Amen: Grassroots Football by Jessica Hilltout.

bad goy!
dontcha know that only whites are guilty of crimes while non-whites always have sociological excuses for their mistakes? do you need some reeducation?

Why can't we just ban slide threads?