Why the fuck do police have to execute people on the streets when they commit a crime...

Why the fuck do police have to execute people on the streets when they commit a crime? Why can't they just taser them and arrest them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRMznxGXkGc
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you talking about, he is obviously guilty of having a nigger IQ.

Why don't you just implement sharia faster and suicide en mass? Why are you wasting time ?

Webm on mobile didn't watch fgt

>he doesn't have the vlc app

Every single fucking retard who knowingly attacks an armed person deserves to be rmoved from the gene pool.

Did he grab one of the cop's weapons?

he actaully waited awhile to pull the trigger who knows this guy might have tried going after his gun or pretended he had one

how would you like it if this fucker attacked you?

>why can't they just taser them

The very webm you posted shows someone shrugging off a taser like it was a Nerf dart.

He was probably a MLP fan anyway

I think Judge Dredd style justice is the only way forward

Social Darwinism at its finest.

the B R I T C U C K has been exposed

Lol, you think killing somebody is a fun thing like in video games? Churck Norris could do karate and guns. But reality isn't wild west. Humans actually invented laws and regulations to prevent senseless slaughters like that of past or Africa, where killings happened for the dumbest things possible. It's just how it is, being a cop can be hard or extremely easy.

Oh god England.
Just roll over and let the Muslims kill the rest of you dumb cunts

>tfw you will never be dumb enough to meme yourself into getting killed by a cop

>posts a video of a police officer tasing a belligerent suspect
>WHY CAN'T COPS USE NON LETHAL METHODS

you're next on the execution list tea sipper

He tried but he snatched an ammo clip.

did that cop just fire five shots into that guy point blank with a ghetto-tilted gun and the guy just kept coming?

did I see that correctly?

dindu nuffin

It's kinda of an IQ test. If you're dumb enough to resist you deserve to get shot.

Sure. When a nigger crack addict robs a shop do you want a 50/50 chance your taser is going to disarm him so he can shoot you and your family will sink into poverty without a father or are you going to point your gun and kill him if he tries anything?

Because jail is a fucking joke user.

I know. I work in one. Most inmates know other inmates and write stories to other inmates in the facility. It's all a joke. These low IQ subhumans don't learn from their mistakes.

>flag
>doesnt know Americans have a higher tolerance for bullets.

I think the problem is that the liberal attitude is very entitled. They believe they can do anything they want. There politicians and Instagram heros tell them this. So when they get shot they can not understand why.

I think he tasered him, which failed, then shot him after he got up again.

Post video with sound.

>Why didn't he just tase him?!
>Literally shows a video of a Cop Tasing the guy initially

this. first time I seen that angle, gotta admit, he had some pretty good PCP or some shit going on there, also, deathwish pure. My sympathy for the cop is greatly increased, and I don't say that often.

Different angle for you "tazer" fags

Entitlement does play a role, but walking aggresively towards a cop is borderline suicidal.
Then again noone will miss a ghetto thug so it's all fine in the end.

Here's the video since OP is a bitch nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=LRMznxGXkGc

>it saves time and tax payers money.

iShit lmao

Why the fuck do people on the streets commit crime ?

Police is an anagram of 'cop lie'. They are a Judaeo-Masonic street gang.

>accost an armed officer who has already pulled a gun on you and told you to stop
>expectu cotton candy and hugs
nigger

Fucking disgusting, I can't believe its normal for Americunt police to just execute people on the street. Imagine the fear in that young kids head when he saw that crazy cop was about to put him to sleep permanently, shocking.

its all perspective - thats the angle I first saw, looks like an execution. OPs webm, you be like, fuck, what other choice did the cop have? Strange.

Yeah, with all the fear he even forgot he's supposed to run away and not towards the cop;
Block lives matter.

US Police execute over 1000 of their fellow citizens every year. Its emdemic

seriously loling @ your life right now if you're unironically defending the honor of some scumbag tweaker faggot who thinks that fighting the cops is a viable escape strategy. the same guy would probably rob you blind in a heartbeat if he thought he could get away with it. Cop did us all a favor.

Here's the sound.
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Are you fucking retarded? Look at him raise his arms in fear, then he starts shaking and cowers further back before the cop finishes him off.

Usually if a law enforcement officer ask you to cooperate, you should probably do that.
I guess your american nigguhs are just dumb.

>hey let's fight cops what could go wrong
>dead
>buhu

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

you know we have around 330,000,000 people in this country right? 1000 isn't really that significant when considered per-capita. even less significant when you don't count the niggers, probably halves the number.

what happened to this perp's white privilege? must have forgotten his card at home

tsk tsk

Judgement has been pronounced!

Just fuck off you faggot.

It saves tax-payers money, you're welcome.

Yet another Sad soul who wants to "Test a Cop" even after all the Cops executions that have happened in the past few years. Dude was asking for it.

He could have shot him in the leg, as well.

I know you have a very large population, but in a nation that prides itself (albeit mistakenly) as the bastion of democracy, 3 deaths at the hands of the police every day is still too much

>Captcha: frei public

We should start executing non citizens to even out the numbers.

That guy deserved to die

you're either baiting or retarded

Sorry, as meant for:

THIS SHIT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO WHITE PEO-

COPS ARE RACI-

Hmm..

normally, Id agree, but, dude was in cop-fixated zombie attack mode. He'd have just started crawling after him and biting his ankles or some shit. Sad, but some people really don't know when to quit while they behind.

There is actually a think called cop by suicide. I imagine if you're a depressed SJW it's actually an option because you'll become a hero and get all the attention.

Maybe you shouldn't charge at police officers and try to assault them.

If that guy was a nigger he woulda gotten shot in his first few steps walking.

Your nation already does - around the world, untold millions have been executed by the US

some of the cops skill in using baton&/martial arts is zero. the suspect wasnt even some strong steroid giant, he (the cop) was on top of him the whole time. he just shot him out of spite.

i thought cops always went in pairs?

You can tell the left doesn't believe their own rhetoric about the police, because they routinely do shit like this.
You don't push the police like that if you really think they're irrationally murderous.

wtf does democracy have to do with police and their use-of-force? Why is 3 a day too much? how did you determine that? would 2 a day be okay? 1 a day? why not 4 a day?

>Ifaggot detected

Why the fuck do people feel the need to try and fight police? why cant they just own up to committing a crime and pay the penalty.

>OH NO I GOT CAUGHT COMMITING A CRIME
>HEY FUCK YOU PIG HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ARREST ME ILL SHOW YOU WHOS BOSS
*BANG BANG BANG*
>OH OWE HELP POLICE BRUTALITY AHHHH HELP HELP, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TAS ME INSTEAD!!!!

God i fucking hate westerners so fucking much
OP is a fag

>they don't have The Chan app with native webm support
Sad!

Just don't commit crimes

cop did nothing wrong

Not in the US

Because all cops are bloodthirsty pigs. Literally the only reason people join the force is to beat up innocents.

Did you not see the cop taze him in the original video? Did you miss him fighting with an armed officer after he was tazed? Officer showed massive restraint. You think these guys are playing? They are risking their lives upholding the law. If this low IQ savage wanted to live, he should have complied.

Niggers also have more muscle mass than this tweaked out twig.

It makes criminals shit their pants at the cops.

If that were the case there would be a lot less crime.

record/warrants

only thing getting beat up here is your ability to right a coherent sentence

You are literally from Britain. The most embarrassing Police Force I have ever seen. US Police are based as fuck and it makes me happy they will be on the Right's side during the Civil War

if you commit a crime and make it apparent that you arent going to back down peacefully you deserve to be killed on the spot. its not an execution though. youre not punished by death for the initial crime, its just the police officers right to self defense

Not true. He gave the criminal way too many chances. He should've shot that piece of shit much sooner. Armed police officers shouldn't allow people opportunities to possibly steal their gun away

He is white therefore no one cares sweetie

>ability to right

>write

He not black so who cares?

a taser is extremely unreliable

Why the fuck do niggers have to commit crime on the street? Why can't they just behave like every other fucking white person?

>dies as a white man so BLM needs to chant "ALL LIVES MATTER" if they try to use this case
Was he one of us?

If only citizens could get away with that.

I'll pm you the fix

50dy on him being antifa fag

Gets up and makes a lunge gesture with something black in his hand after already physically attacking the cop. That won't end badly, I'm sure

>attack a cop with a knife
>get shot by cop
Wow man, that cop was extremely reasonable actually. In most places if you pull a blade on a cop and continue to approach him after being told to stop he will shoot first and ask questions later, such as he should.

21 feet is the range where a knife can be lethal to a person carrying a weapon. Carry a knife within 21 feet of someone and threaten them, it becomes totally legitimate to drop them on the spot.

Agreed, also, the 10ft reach weapon rule from DnD

oh crap,I think I know that guy that got shot. . . shit.

They still haven't released his name or context, right?