Black mothers are some of the most disciplinary mothers ever...

Black mothers are some of the most disciplinary mothers ever, to the point where black kids will act surprised at how much they see their white friends get away with their parents. How do they end up growing up to be criminals anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oei9rNcBoP0
youtu.be/YmjuSOhaYco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Oei9rNcBoP0

>abusing your children is good parenting

youtu.be/YmjuSOhaYco

>Sucking your mom's tit still makes your opinion relevant.

>How do they end up growing up to be criminals anyway?

because it has never been, and will never be, a mother's job to be a father

The strictest mom doesnt make up for not having a dad lol

this.
when your mom beats the shit out of you it kinda normalizes beating the shit out of others
>implying nigresses dont have some big ass titties

Because black mothers realize their off spring is retarded, and that they will only learn through frequent beatings (sorta like slaves, isn't that pretty coincidental) while white children and white parents actually use their heads and engage in a civil discourse, often times with the punishment being no games, or no computer, or no phone, etc. they rarely beat each other up because their is no need for that we are more civilized than monkey niggers who hit each other every 5 minutes for doing something incorrectly. The funny thing is that they STILL don't learn kek

Bullshit, black mothers are fucking useless without a man in the house, and they're usually abusive af to the kids.
They're giant angry, violent children.
Seriously, black men need to retake control over the household, their kids would be way better off.

The IQ of the average criminal is 92, and the average for a black male is 85. Go figure.

At some point the punches of black mothers stop hurting. Which is when the dad is supposed to step in.

But theyr out buying cigarettes

A mother raises a child from birth to age ten.
A father raises the child from then on into adulthood.

You cannot have a stable child without a mother and a father.

i remember learning about this in a developmental psychology class. it was called "hard knock" style, and was presented as "just another way to raise children" alongside normal childrearing. it was basically
>you better be ready boi, life gon' hit you hard
>WHATCHU SAY TO ME? HUH??
>BEST BEHAVE NAW HEAR?
>OHNO U DIDN IMA BEAT YOU SILLY

>black men need to retake control over the household

The law won't let them. The moment he shows some backbone, he'll be taken to family court.

Feminism helped ruined the black family.

They're not disciplinary so much as just outright abusive, often before the child can even walk, this is one of the few reasons why.

They are raised by their mothers only and at about age 12-13 they lose fear of them.

I'm not black (am white as far as I know) but I grew up a ward of the government bouncing around chequemills ran by violent junkies, and this was before the internet so my world with these people was often very small, as small as a locked closet.

I was a career criminal until my late 20's and my behavior stemmed directly from the abuse I suffered.

I wasn't some wounded duck lashing out or any sob story like that. I was just the inevitable result of a kid being taught exactly what they can endure, regardless of my actual behavior, since I was rarely attacked for anything that I genuinely did. Some of my most jarring injuries came from nonsensical paranoia in which I was a canvass for somebody's chemically-induced mental illness

So I learned to do exactly whatever I felt that I wanted to do at any given time, with absolutely no fear of consequence.

It's probably the same for blacks who have semi-literate insane and violent mothers.

A firm hand and sense being spoken is one thing, but there's nothing you learn from undeserved pain except how to survive it and eventually pass it on.

i definitely feel like you're for sure not lying at all and are in fact being completely truthful

That's only the Christcuck Black Mama Jamas, user. You never see most black moms because they are too lazy to get off the couch. I had a black friend in the hood growing up and his mom was always drunk and didn't do shit for him. He did whatever the fuck he wanted and was basically a feral creature. He didn't fuck with me or my family because we had nothing at my house. When I grew up, I found out that he got shot by the owner of a liquor store when he tried to rob the place when he was 19. That was the early 90's.

Beating your children is just not an effective way of parenting. The weird thing is also that a lot of black people seem proud of the fact that their mom or grandma beat them.

>How do they end up growing up to be criminals anyway?

Because they have no strong male role models to look to because they have no fathers. So they look to rappers, criminals, and thugs in their neighborhood as models of what it means to 'be a man'.

How?
Genetics

It's not that beating your kids is ineffective. Sometimes a little smack throws them in the right direction. Teaches them the lesson that 'poor decisions have consequences'.

The problem is that that's the ONLY thing they do. Drop a plate? Beat the kid's ass. Come home late? Beat the kid's ass. Don't do the dishes? Beat the kid's ass.

Drastically understating, actually.

>be poor, single mother
>try to support the family but there is very little leftover at the end of the month
>son sells drugs to alleviate his own financial situation
>disapprove at first but eventually take some of the money
>a 14 year old is now the provider, the man of the house

Only cucks beat their wife or children. It just so unmasculine and impotent.

She can't be there all the time to help well round a child.

120% from one parent is still much much less than 90% from each parent

Apparently punching your kids in the face doesn't really work.

Because men don't inherently respect females or their authority

I've met enouth single mothers to know they typically discipline without explaining what they've done wrong, why it was bad, and teach some life lesson in the process. In black people's cases they just savagely beat their kids.

Also, it's understandable why these kids turn out so dysfunctional with no positive male influence in the house.

>beating your child is teaching "discipline"

I don't even need to raise a hand on my dogs to make them obey and I can count on one two hands the numbers of time I've been slapped in 20 years by my parents and I was never physically hurt.

Kids are very weak willed overall, you just have to explain what they did wrong and deprive them from what they enjoy during a bit of time (being a dessert, a show, a game or whatever) and after a short anger and crying they will comply, also it will develop their resistance to frustration which is a far better skill than taking hits like a sandbag.
The shitty part is supporting all of this comedy while you have others shit to deal with but you get used to it.

People who beat kids are just low IQ retards with no control of their impulse and that's exactly why their kids become feral trash, they just reproduce what you taught them.

THIS!!!! BASED FRENCHY

>People who beat kids are just low IQ retards with no control of their impulse and that's exactly why their kids become feral trash, they just reproduce what you taught them.

Pretty much

letting your kid get away with murder and then occasionally chimping out on them is not a good parenting strategy.