Is he dare I say, /our guy/?

Is he dare I say, /our guy/?

>On the day of the attacks, Breivik electronically distributed a compendium of texts entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence, describing his militant ideology.[12][13][14][15] In them, he lays out a worldview encompassing opposition to Islam and blaming feminism for creating a European "cultural suicide".[16][17] The texts call Islam and "cultural Marxism" the enemy and advocate the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees, while also claiming that feminism exists to destroy European culture.[18][19] Breivik wrote that his main motive for the atrocities was to market his manifesto.[20]

youtu.be/3QMv_EbUM88

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3QMv_EbUM88
vjmpublishing.nz/?cat=39
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based White Nationalist Zionist. Fuck the arabs

This is a slide thread. Sage

It would be an honor to face the shitskin hordes with him, at the base of Mt Zion

>Is he dare I say, /our guy/?
He is our guy. But i doubt about you.

>opposition to Islam and blaming feminism for creating a European "cultural suicide"
>Islam and "cultural Marxism" the enemy
>advocate the deportation of all Muslims from Europe based on the model of the Beneš decrees
>feminism exists to destroy European culture

You'd have to be one of (((their))) brainwashed stooges to disagree with him.

Use hooktube next time

hooktube.com/watch?v=3QMv_EbUM88

Yeah he's our guy. Did what needed to be done.

Disgusting. Kys you dirty Jew.

suck a black cock you muslim enabling potatonigger, Brevik knew Israel had the right idea

"“So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists.”

Irish are just white niggers

>murders a bunch of kids to push his ideology

No he's a deranged lunatic.

no, you are retarded

hes probably some kind of muslim lover

Why do you show your real flag, kike?

He did nothing wrong. He also had another bomb at his farm.

*don't

why dont you go eat some potatoes, nigger

Gas yourself

nope.

Zionist toolbag.

and mass murderer of unarmed kids.

An alpha fag.

Fuck you kike.

This book study group read Anders Breivik's Manifesto, you can see their summation of it here:

vjmpublishing.nz/?cat=39

Anders was a hardcore raider in Cataclysm as well.

Sagehuakbar!

>calls Irish niggers while using the Celtic cross, an Irish symbol
Kek

Since when pol become Muslim lover ?

> takes black cock up the ass, thinks hes white

Better we appropriate your icon

Its missing something.
>Sandniggers √
>Feminists √
Where's the one about a particular group with a particular type of nose, rubbing their hands in particular way, calling non-members in a particular label?

Also, find the frog

The only good kike is a dead kike. You are a global disease and are the age old advisory of all human kind. Islam is like your attack dog that you goad and keep feral, then sic on the rest of the world whilst simultaneously claiming victim hood..
Truly twisted evil fucking rats.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&list=WL

We're not.

>killed a bunch of children
no, he deserves to be gassed

>Jewish
>white
Still haven't showed your real flag? How pathetic. I

I thought this tread was a joke, but no, I see a bunch of white supremacists glorifying his actions at Utoya.

They're edgelords.
He should have been put to death

Listen to that smug bitch at the very end...

At first i couldnt decide because the victims were white teens, then thanks to pol i see sjw teens in America calling for white genocide and come to think of him as a decent guy with a lot of foresight and courage. Wish him all the best.

he's a hero and i'm sad he didnt kill more

Very edgy noseberg

Brevik is anti jew natsoc. He's said that he acted as a Zionist in his manifest to take the knee-jerk reaction off his m8s