Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payload_fairing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_V#Payload_fairing
ulalaunch.com/products_atlasv.aspx
ulalaunch.com/uploads/docs/AtlasVUsersGuide2010.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

penis

Calling is now, it's happening if my post ends in a 23

Kinetic weaponry with a tungsten payload. Technically illegal by international standards, but needed to carry out a strike on North Korea or Iran without creating nuclear fallout.

The tungsten payload will drop from orbit, creating a massive crater where their nuclear facilities once stood.

thats a 80s era atlas centaur probe case on top that rocket you dumb asses, I BUILT IT.

It's nothing.

Huh, I think it was a distraction in the sky.

It's almost like Vandenberg is a launch base for numerous military and civilian rockets.

Really makes you think...Also (((Vandenberg)))

It’s a US classified spy satellite. Surely not nothing. Why launch it so late in the evening?

i was born on this base in 1974. ufos shot a dummy nuke warhead down one year.....

MWHAHAHAGAHAHAGAHA

Good golly Molly you’ve got it

Given the fact you don't even know that it's called a fairing the probability of that being true is zero. Secondly the first Atlas launch with a 5 meter fairing was in 2006, it didn't exist in the 80's.

proof?

we stockpiled them at airforce plant 19 dumb shit. I doubt the supply has been used up even now.

and its not a fairing its a capsule. We made those from late 70s to the end in 95.

post poned until the 26th. Bravo in position standing by to fire at 17:23. You heard it here first

shoopity doopity sha wa la di bix

show me a happening, with the numbers 76

Long range rockets are bullshit. They burn through the fuel too fast. I think they are props and lightweight. Like the fake space rockets and fireworks.

Wong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payload_fairing

And no, the Atlas V 5 meter fairing is made by a Swiss company.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_V#Payload_fairing

You're talking out your ass.

Using wiki as a source. This is a joke right?

>But but Wikipedia!!!
It's cited you fucking cretin. I guess ULA are also mistaken about their own launcher?

ulalaunch.com/products_atlasv.aspx
ulalaunch.com/uploads/docs/AtlasVUsersGuide2010.pdf

Stories?

Sheeit

sauce?

The killing bolt that shines in the night but does not kill