imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
imgur.com/keYlE9d
m.imgur.com/zsWVdjo?r
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1365353?tags=tickling midriff
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2355609?tags=sleepy
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1560308?tags=sleeping head_on_chest
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting something like this with Tharja please, kind of a first person date thing. A similar beach/swimsuit setting would be cute.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37784836

Or anything cute.

Mini-ref: imgur.com/LTjwQWg

Or if you want, anything with my SI.

imgur.com/a/eDjs1

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing the outfit from her new manga:
i.imgur.com/EZvzbpk.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai wearing a microbikini.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime
- wearing a sling bikini and being pet on her head
- trying to fit a whole donut into her mouth
- doing pushups
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly cooking breakfast for user and being worried about whether or not he'll like it, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, something like a pair of shorts with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting please!
Perhaps riding on a Yamaha Vino, casually driving around a park, a city, something scenic. It's only a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you want.

Additional ref: imgur.com/a/PdIA2

Thank you very much.

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, brushing her messy hair in the morning.

my.mixtape.moe/gtytmh.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, her wearing a summer dress trying catch some fireflies at night, or just anything cute in a dress for summer would be splendid.

If that doesn't tickle your fancy please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see an image of Erza receiving a love letter and smiling, such as in this picture Http://i.imgur.com/aicXzTN.png
Alternatively, I would like to see her dressed as a policewoman.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Shion with even longer hair (past her feet at the least) and/or drinking tea while wearing casual clothing.
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune brushing one of her tails or wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is give, too.

Requesting my Wanko wearing a china dress braless anything cute or cutelewd is also fine.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) please.

Requesting Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
Birdy Ref. imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Updated SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Or a angel version of Birdy, if you could incorporate her outfit into the drawing that would be very welcomed, or Berserker angel Birdy purging things.
imgur.com/a/MBWhj
imgur.com/a/udY0X
Thank you!

Posting for Rinanon:
Requesting Rin getting her butt stuck in a window or other such narrow passageway.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce brushing her teeth or her hair in the morning (i.imgur.com/2V3NWEG.jpg).
Another idea could be her eating/holding a slice of pizza.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting Marble doing something cute or lewd

Reposting for Ryukobro

Requesting Ryuko as a cute catgirl.

Or Ryuko dressed as a French maid. The more blush the better.

Anything else cute would also be great!

Requesting Cyan:

-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-at a koi pond feeding the fish, in a cute yukata
-taking a bubble bath
-wearing a bikini that is designed based off her swimsuit
-enjoying a nice day outside wearing this dress and a hat (i.imgur.com/AidvBF4.jpg)
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-lifting her skirt slightly and blushing heavily

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Kagura working out at a gym, please! A bit of muscle definition would be nice as well.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

posting for kirinofag
Good morning.

I'd like to request Kiririn dressed in the same outfit that Rina wears here: imgur.com/a/IJkgI

Alternatively, if you're feeling brave, it'd be really lovely to see her drawn in the style of Super Gals, or just cute shoujo style in general:
imgur.com/a/qXBKR

And as always, anything else is strongly appreciated, just nothing lewd, please. Have a nice weekend!

Hello, This week I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if you could make them in her color scheme that would be really great. (ref:a.pomf.cat/tqhjur.png)

Alternatively, her sitting in front of a fan or air conditioner to cool off, it would be nice too if she's eating an icecream pop too, though not necessary. (ref:a.pomf.cat/zjdhiy.png), aside from those ideas I'm always happy with anything cute a drawfriend has worked on, much thanks, have a nice weekend.

Posting for Kanonanon:
Requesting Kanon waving and smiling at the viewer. Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

Hello everyone! I'm requesting my lovely waifu Hanako to be drawn in Yasuho's outfit from part 8 of JoJo (refs as best I could find: imgur.com/a/zkY3u)

It's also her birthday today, so anything would be appreciated.

As always, thanks so much to the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy!

Requesting Hisui blushing and holding a Pocky in her mouth.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki enjoying some sushi:

u.pomf.is/olzsxk.jpg
u.pomf.is/drvktk.jpg
u.pomf.is/swdlym.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

It's my darling Shino's birthday on Sunday. I'd like to request her excitedly unwrapping presents, enjoying a piece of birthday cake, or anything else related that you can think of, please and thank you.

Requesting Lev on a Bulgarian banknote, which happens to be called a lev. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/ynyzkz.jpg
Fluffy SI interactions stuff is appreciated as well. my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as long as he's happy, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Kallen slightly sweaty after a workout wearing just spats and a towel hanging over her neck.

and posting for kanon-fag
Requesting Kanon waving and smiling at the viewer. Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

Posting for Yuriafag

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- on a date with user
- as a catgirl
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute bikini
- bathing in a bubbly bathtub surrounded by scented candles while washing her legs

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting Misao wearing a snow jacket outside in the snow building a snowbear.
Or as a cute office lady.
Or maybe dressed in a cute rock/punk attire playing an electric guitar.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cute lewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Haruhi as Albedo or holding out her hand while saying "just a little more". Although mostly anything would be fine.

Requesting Mio doing a summer activity such as swimming or just being hot.

Requesting my beloved Momo meticulously doing science (preferably something related to physics and chemistry) in a labcoat, wearing protective glassES if the experiment requires it. Please and thank you.

Hey everyone, i'd like to request my darling Haqua! Anything would be great as usual, though if something is preferred, I think it'd be cute to see her cooking or something similar. Thanks!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Hilda/Touko from Pokemon Black and White.

Ref: i.imgur.com/aYhogcT.jpg

Requesting anything cute of Sonoda Yuu with her hair down, preferrably when it's wet.
Please and Thanks in advance

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm fine with anything cute/cutelewd, a few suggestions:
>Little lewd, but cosplaying as a.pomf.cat/iceare.jpg
>Something of her sadly underdrawn Race Queen outfit, a.pomf.cat/fhvtex.jpg
>Something cute with SI, a.pomf.cat/rghckt.jpg

And remember the most important part of all. Having fun.

Drinking whiskey is not doing my ability to draw any wonders.

Requesting Kneesocks hugging or kissing the screen, or pressing against it.

Also requesting anything of her wearing the outfits in the bottom right of the reference.

Requesting my waifu Takane.
For specific ideas I'd like to request her in any of these outfits
imgur.com/a/dfLAn

If you have other ideas, anything is fine as long as it's not lewd.
Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting my goddess Purple Heart or Nepu dressed as Lili from Tekken doing some Lili-like pose or action.
Lili ref: my.mixtape.moe/inxpgj.jpg
Poses: imgur.com/a/Lkk0i

-To celebrate such an important event, requesting Purple Heart dressed as Liru from Together with the Wolf Girl Magipoka, in any of the entrances. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/stoitv.jpg
-Or Neptune being super flirty and seductive with her panties pulled down. You can choose the clothes, but preferably with her only wearing her little jacket. Refs: imgur.com/a/uP5QM

Joint request: Neptune and Akeno - If you are up for a SI idea, I’d love Neptune and me resting on the grass, with her resting her head on my tummy, or simply we cuddling.
SI ref - i.imgur.com/04TZjWx.jpg

Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/fqhfpt.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Crona dressed in a black turtleneck sweater and black leggings; reading/writing, sipping tea, or otherwise doing comfy stuff.

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd please. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
I'd like to see her wearing an open back swimsuit, but it's also fine if you'd rather draw her from the front. Please note that she's actually quite flat, though.

And of course, anything else is also welcome.

Requesting Toyone doing...something

Requesting Nana and her younger self being adorable together or maybe her bigger version with the little one's hairstyle.
Perhaps just a switch with one of her concept art hairstyles - i.imgur.com/K8uZ9qI.jpg

I'm not very picky though; whatever is fine! Even soft cutelewd is okay, I suppose

Requesting Rika smiling at the POV, or working hard at her shrine. Preferably in her miko uniform.
Anything cute is appreciated.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, her playing a round of golf, or her dressed as Haru Okumura from Persona 5, especially in the style of imgur.com/1q6omAf

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with one arm out, while she rests on the other.

- My SI and her playing video games together.

- As an idol.

- In a bikini enjoying a Popsicle.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my lovely Noriko, trying on some cute dress, turning around in front of a mirror.
Or Noriko wearing the school tracksuit.
imgur.com/a/pqwpd
Or doing the Gainax pose.
i.imgur.com/YsR42uS.jpg

Though anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting my beloved Touko, please.
I'd love to see her sitting at her desk and looking at an user nendoroid or figurine with a smile on her face. Screenshots of her and her desk: i.imgur.com/szRSxDe.jpg

Another idea I have in mind is her wearing a French maid uniform and pouting at the viewer. Though, please have her wear her glasses.

I'm fine with just about anything cute or cool of her. Thank you for considering my request and have a great weekend.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

-Requesting my waifu in a ruffled-top swimsuit
imgur.com/a/tSsmm
-Or any of these individual swimsuit designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid
-Applying to the other swimsuit requests, I wouldn't mind alternate hairstyles like ponytails or folded styles. Hats, jackets, and hibiscus are welcome too. O-ring tops are preferred.
imgur.com/a/MXkfB
-Or any one of these styles of one-pieces
imgur.com/a/aTFWx

If swimsuits aren't your thing this week, I'd love to see cosplay of these CPU designs
imgur.com/a/hV71p

She also has a regular assortment of outfits
imgur.com/a/KssrE

Requesting Ran wearing a sweater and jeans

ref: i.imgur.com/EdCjz3U.png

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is fine but for a specific idea, I'd like to see a drawing related to the red string of fate, like this i.imgur.com/O9y5tCO.jpg But if you're up to draw SI interactions, us taking a picture/purikura together or a "Guess who?" situation like on reference i.imgur.com/8p9aVRx.png would also be lovely. Thank you if you consider drawing him and good luck. Have a nice weekend.

Good morning everyone, this weekend I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the cowgirl/bikini themed outfit below, holding a water pistol while having already been sprayed by water herself.
>Bikini Cowgirl Reference: i.imgur.com/oD1f4M9.png

Or, her dressed as Run from To Love-Ru, wearing Run's actress/villain outfit in a suggestive pose which shows off either her butt or breast.
>Run Villain Reference: i.imgur.com/UivdqQA.jpg

Or, since E3 begins very soon having Kobeni dressed as a Titanfall Pilot either sitting on top of an Atlas mech cleaning her knife/gun or running with her mech which is following after and providing covering fire for her.
>Pilot and Mech Reference: i.imgur.com/2oeB7rV.jpg

I'm fine with lewd.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed as a maid.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my husbando, Rui, celebrating summer in some way. Some ideas are trying on swimsuits, eating ice cream, or catching fireflies.
According to the director of GCrowds, Rui wears a frilled bikini. If you are not comfortable drawing that, swim trunks while wearing one of his wigs is fine.
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Where are all those pleinair images from?

Requesting pov of playing hwatu with *Hyun-ae. Can be strip version with her losing too(Korean card game) Of course anything else cute is fine too

I'm requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi enjoying some ice cream on a hot summers day, or her singing at karaoke. Either one of those is fine with me.
Thank you all in advance for this weekend.

Requesting Megumin receiving headpats. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not lewd

Humbly requesting something with Rikka, anything would be wonderful. Lewd included, since we'd both appreciate things of that nature.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her ominously welcoming the viewer into an ominous location or building.
Or alternatively, her stretching after waking up, wearing nothing but a camisole.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Since it was her birthday on Monday, humbly requesting mai waifu Yukari Akiyama!
Go nuts, as long as it isn't full-on nude. Preferably something cute, and date-related, but your artistic interpretation is wholly encouraged.

Many thanks for glancing over my ideas.

The large images can all be found in her artbook, however the two I used in the bottom row are scans from an unknown magazine I believe.

the images in the top half of your ref look like ass quality wise
cute waifu otherwise

Hello /wwd/! I never really posted anything on here, I mostly only post on /ww/. The reason I'm doing this is because our 4 years anniversary is coming up! I planned on going on a picnic with her on a hill nearby so I thought that I would request something like that.

Basically, I'm requesting Ika in a romantic picnic setting! Add an user if you want to add me in the pic.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend with your beautiful wifus, everyone!

Evening, WWD! I'd like to request my sweet Claudia taking a bubble bath. Nothing too lewd please (cutelewd is fine), just Claudia surrounded by bubbles while smiling and relaxing in the bath. Alternatively, Claudia wrapped up in a towel drying off.

Or if you'd be interested in drawing her with my SI, here's a ref: imgur.com/a/pLymi, feel free to switch up the outfits and no need to include the horns and tail if you don't want to. The refs need a bit of updating but I can't do that ATM, so they'll have to do.

As always, thank you so much for your consideration beforehand and hope you're having a relaxing start to your weekend.

Requesting Tamamo dressed as Liru from Magical Pokaan. imgur.com/a/yEJyP
Something sexy would be appreciated. Delicious brown is also optional.
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Hello everyone have a good friday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her with one of those armbands
Here's some examples:
imgur.com/a/Agtz9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

I'm requesting anything cute or comfy of Yukiho please.
If you want something specific this, how about bashfully holding one of those "Yes" pillows in her pajamas, either standing in front of an open door frame or sitting up in bed.

Requesting POV of Fuuka lying in bed next to the viewer or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Posting for Chiakianon:
>Requesting Chiaki Nanami in a pink and white apron, holding a few steaming TV dinners and bags of chips, stating that she'd prepared us a nice dinner
>Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
>-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
>-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
>-her sleeping on the back of a Feraligatr
>If you have a better/cuter/cutelewd idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And remember, don't lose hope!
>Also, here's my SI, in case you'd like to draw it with her: (imgur.com/a/VXAM2)

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

This counts as a delivery from last week so I wouldn't mind if you keep request this weekend. I had fun drawing her

It should be ready by tomorrow

I'm open to cheap commissions if anyone is interested on full drawings with bg [email protected]

Requesting my lovely husband Kousaka Kyousuke as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Alternatively wearing this outfit imgur.com/a/QCo9o

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

That's really cute, and you did well with the overall style too.

Cute, nice colors too

Something happy of my husbando, Mariya shidou, would be wonderful, thank you

Heyo everyone

I would like to request Karen as an Icecream Vendor, her price would be "a thank you from heart"
Or anything cool/cute works too

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend everyone

Good afternoon Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing light clothing and sitting on a porch, eating a popsicle or holding a drink as defense against the summer heat. Any time of day would look good for this (morning, noon, sunset, or night), so I'm fine with whatever you'd prefer!

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Aigis Dressed as Princess Peach and doing one of Peachs taunts poses or moves maybe imgur.com/a/NHpBT
Her applying makeup or trying on normal fashionable girl clothes.
A mini Aigis sleeping on a large Sunflower
Dressed as one of the Umineko witches imgur.com/a/H1juu
Her holding up her dress with her mouth with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Looks great.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Anything is fine
Otherwise, him catching my SI ( imgur.com/Cq6NpJR ) trying out his old black and white justice jacket ( imgur.com/a/P5udA ). Any more casual clothes on my husbando would work for this

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow.

Requesting Akame anything with any form of lingerie is fine be it sexy or sports.

Hello ~ I'd like to request my darling Tamaki please! As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well; some ideas are listed below.

-dressed like Nekohime-san from Netoge Yome imgur.com/keYlE9d

-wearing only a pair of thighhighs and a bra/bikini top while sitting backwards in a chair like in this picture bonus points if user is already in the chair and she's sitting on top of him
m.imgur.com/zsWVdjo?r

-being tickled by user similar to this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1365353?tags=tickling midriff

-sleeping, or having just woken up but still sleepy like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2355609?tags=sleepy

-cuddling/sleeping with user like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1560308?tags=sleeping head_on_chest

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the weekend!

Note: If she's drawn with her hands visible, please include a simple wedding band on her left hand!.

Please draw Tsuzuki dressed as a miko, tripping over her own broom. Thank you.

Thank you in advance.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibna please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like her either enjoying the summer weather with a snowcone or a slushy, or trying to cool down such as swimming or sitting in front of a fan. Of course anything is fine.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, perhaps in swim trunks, smirking and shooting a watergun at the viewer. Anything would be fantastic, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Watashi wearing short shorts, anything else cute or lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Natsuki in naked apron.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be wonderful.

Requesting my love Yuu taking care of an injured sparrow and looking at the viewer with a worried expression, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] ramming through an alien monstrosity leaving a gaping hole in it's torso. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and have a nice weekend everyone!

Slap me and call me baka