Aus/pol/: trainsurfing sick cunt edition

ATM fees dropped by the big four banks
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-24/commonwealth-bank-and-westpac-axe-atm-fees-for-non-customers/8979250

SSM: Tanya Plibersek defends Yes campaign after thousands receive same-sex marriage texts
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-24/yes-campaign-thousands-receive-same-sex-marriage-texts/8979030

Canberra sex offender James Kelly loses appeal against conviction, threatens High Court action
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-23/child-sex-offender-james-kelly-court-appeal/8976960

Motorists watched on as man clung to a windscreen wiper on the back of a moving Perth train
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-24/man-arrested-for-riding-outside-moving-train/8979068

Victorian shadow cabinet reshuffled after tough week for Opposition Leader Matthew Guy
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-24/victorian-shadow-cabinet-reshuffle/8979700

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7GjYlTwWQHI
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100310162823.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/7GjYlTwWQHI

govt are poofs

dead thread?

>SSM: Tanya Plibersek defends Yes campaign after thousands receive same-sex marriage texts
I'd like to know who's brilliant idea it was to send a message out yesterday, cause I can guarantee they're out looking for a job today

>ATM fees dropped by the big four banks

good, im so sick of this shit meme. these fuckin fees are the worst

Yer Nah yer nah heard on the news that those chinks are gonna probably bomb the west.

Fucking oath.

Yes campaigners are organising door knocks. Are they fucking retarded?

Should I preempt by having a sign that reads
>pooftas fuck off
on my front door?

I got one of those text messages yesterday those fucking cunts. I tried ringing the number so i could tell them to fuck off but it was some random bs.

Reminder that smoking tobacco is good for you and the Australian government purposefully has been making it unaffordable and justifying it by dishonestly muddying the waters by promoting junk pseudoscience based on epidemiology (figures can't lie but liars can figure!). To this date, scientists are unable to induce cancer in animal models with tobacco smoke alone. In fact, it is anti-carcinogenic against radon (see screencap).
The truth is, tobacco is an elixir for the brain. It enhances cognition and makes one more likely to see the bullshit going on before him. Tobacco smokers are 44% less likely to develop Parkinsons and some studies have shown it confers resistance to Alzheimer's disease as well. This is unsurprising given that after age 30, levels of monoamine oxidase B decline rapidly, and tobacco contains several monoamine oxidase B inhibitors, in addition to the dozens of other compounds that modulate major neurotransmitters within the brain.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100310162823.htm

The anti-tobacco campaign is charade.

0Isn't it interesting that only after years of relentless onslaught against tobacco, and success in getting the overall percentage of smokers to decline, was homosexual marriage able to be a ballot issue?
This is because tobacco contains anti-aromatase inhibitors that decrease estrogen levels and increase testosterone. Cutting off tobacco in effect was like cutting off the balls of the Australian people. It emasculated them. Look no further than the gay marriage campaign as the ultimate development of it thus far.

This thread is dead. Needs more KFC banter

i've been to two kfc's recently that no longer make the mozz burger
is it over?

What is the best bank

Must be. I never got to try it. Any good?

WHERE AND WHEN

best burger they have

More like the Zinger Pozzarela

Yes

the text message was the last straw for my missus, she voted No in response to all the bullshit "one side is allowed to campaign the others are bigots" nonsense.

I was afraid i might've had to steal her vote, but thanks faggots australia for helping me convince her

I would rather be a Princess than a King. AMA

you didnt have a choice did you?

Fuck i got the A196 suzuki swift for the maccas monopoly game but i need A195 aswell fffuuuccckkkk

No

nofun?

Would you rather be a Princess or a King?

>anime
but king i guess

What sort of king would you be?

dude wtf i want to light up a fag now

Always keep a wendy in your Winnie Blues cunts.

and never exhale
do you drink a coke and spit it out? what a fucking waste

Daily reminder to be a fuckn sick cunt

Then do it, faggot. Better to smoke a fag than be one.

Burn fags not churches m'kay?

Lads redpill me on the jew bankers dropping ATM fees. Why would they give up easy shekels?

They're afraid of cryptos

just voted no, will mail it tomorrow

notice how only one of those works

Commonwealth did it for PR after their money laundering shit, other banks had to or risk losing customers to the Commonwealth, costing them far more shekels. Basically minimising loss.

I fuckign love Australia

The chinks were circumventing the banks entirely because of bitcoin. Using it to buy houses. Cars. everything.
The bankers are dropping fees to maintain existing ones they have on the hook, and also deter new chinks from alternative currencies. This is to say, they are hoping to make it "more convenient" so they are less likely to convert their currency over to BTC rather than AUD.

you need to see their mentality. the chinese hate bullshit fees, they'll spend 4x as much to avoid them than paying them in the first place. They'll cut out all business with a bank entirely because they have to pay a ATM surcharge.

thanks

hmm this seems a bit esoteric. DOn't see how the woke nerds on crytoes would be enticed back to fiat with *wow no ATM fees!*
thi seems the more likely answer
ok, i mean who knows. Banks are certainly bending over backwards to accomodate the chinks, I'll grant you that. Source on chinks using crypto to buy houses?
shuddup goyim nothing to see here

Dont have any articles booked marked but I've seen them before and a simple google search for chinese emigrants and bitcoin should yield results.
I found out about it firstly from craigslist and noticed that housing (including rent) are sometimes priced in BTC in Hong Kong along with major Australian cities.

I reported that text to the ACMA. Who gave the fudge packers permission to text me their shit they've already spread everywhere else and forced groups to follow their shit or be labelled a bigot.

I had to send 100 euro and the person received only 78 after the banks took their fees.
Sure it wasn't an australian bank and I'm not a mainstream person, but I believe the bankers know what's coming for them with cryptos and decentralized banking. They have to prepare and they do it way before normies realize what's going on. Maybe that's why aussies are lowerinf fees, I dont know

i have a feeling theyre trying to make it clear that if they lose they ramp up the aggression ×10

>chinese emigrants and bitcoin
did a quick search and yeah look to confirm what you were saying
trouble is when the chinks are 90% of the BTC market, they've got a huge advantage due to numbers. I'm araid of what's happening with blockchain technologies and such especially when a totalitarian government like CHina get involved.

Digits don't lie, see you on the moon lambo owner!

Tsg sells organic 'manitou' tobacco, $46 for 30 grams. Can't recommend it enough

from memory, Chinese diaspora in West have always had very safe and organized illegal money transfer systems. part and parcel of doing business in countries where they had little to no rights.

Much like the Jews.

On the upside some religious charities are gonna start spamming people "Its ok to vote No" etc

you can bet

No they wont and they're best not to. The mass spread and fakeness of the yes campaign is doing them more harm than anything.

At this point people are already decided, it's just fun shit flinging now

Voting no just to spite all the cunts in the MSM and gov pushing the yes vote.

Fuck off you poofter cunts. Stop telling people what to think.

You could always risk it and try to import it from abroad for much cheaper (if it is legal, I am not advocating illegal tobacco usage or importation). I can get nearly a pound of organic tobacco for around $50 USD.

Nice fucking price mate.. nah, we get fucked on if we mail order ciggies here, tempting to move back to Washington state and work as an electrician. Fucking rules galore here, beers are $20 for 6 too

Damn, it's gotten worse since I've been gone. What about growing your own tobacco?

Super illegal, fucking cunts ban everything. It's thankfully becoming evident to normies that we're being stooged, hard.. uni enrolments are way down so that's got to mean the young cunts are getting it.

Things are feeling weird at the moment.

Fuck, what you say is true, just researched it. You cannot even get a license for home growing tobacco.
2+ years and 50,000 dollar fine for growing tobacco.
you better hope the country reverses course, otherwise you'll have no choice but to go to Washington. best of luck to you either way, mate.

I assume health and safety might see that differently..

CHINK CUNTS

This is degenerate and inappropriate.

Last for South Australia

good job user

Last for Bacchus Marsh