Ok im fucking ashamed to even put my geo location . Lol literally up untill now ive been hating jews...

ok im fucking ashamed to even put my geo location . Lol literally up untill now ive been hating jews , loving hitler and shit and idk wtf do i do now . Do i move to israel and learn hebrew? idk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.602868
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join us

“So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists.”

You found out nothing, tard, Judaism is a religion, you can't "find out" you're Jewish.

You are the tard, ever heard of crypto jews?

holy fuck frenchie u are super retarded u are a fucking moron , ure probably a shill . U do know that sephardic jews are an ethnicity? same with ashkenazi u dumbfuck . I probaBLY GOT baited

ure from israel?

OUR GREATEST ALLY

No, you have to study to become a Jew and do a Bar Mitvah.
And guess what ? If, when growing older, you discover that you hate being a Jew, and that you are a basically a religion of rats, you can convert to something else.

Sepharadic is a type of Judaism, like Christianity and Orthodoxy, it's not a race.

Or then you can try going to a Synagogue and be like : "Guys, found out I'm Jewish, so, can I rule the world too ?"

Fucking tard, do you ever go out of your fucking home ?

Its not really about DNA, but ideology, and what actions are taken based on those ideologies. Zionism is the issue not "Jews" entirely. At least you aren't Goyim, am I right?

frenchie u are so dumb , research a little bit please . Judaism isnt the same like other religions u dumbfuck , its an ethnicity too

the swede is just kidding , but the frenchie i think is actually retarded lol

You know there are black jews right ? Just search Falasha.
But also there are arab Jews and White Jews.
So which ethnicity are they ?

And btw crypto jew just lie about the fact that they are Jews, they don't "super transform" during the night or I don't know what you think.

Pretty funny to be "identified" a Jew when my anti semitism has made my mother cry several times and has fucked a lot of my birthdays with everyone going home because of my hatred.

yes there are black jews because there are diffrent jewish ethnicities , sephardic and ashkenazi being the main ones . But i think the black ones are all geting kicked out from israel they dont like em lool

Do you have autism

"I'm Italian" is code for "i'm a crypto jew"

is that real?

People ITT think you can live your whole life eating pork, eating meat and milk in the same plate, never praying, not knowing a single word of hebrew, but then one day, you go to your local Jewish HQ, then test your blood, and if you got 30 Jewish Points in your blood, you have the right to be a part of the team.

Just how low is the lvl on Sup Forums nowadays ?

lol u do have the right to get a israeli citizen ship. If thats not them considering u the part of a team idk what is. obviously i wont be meeting fucking soros

>mfw breivik actually said this

jesus christ, what color pills did this guy take

We are being raided, this faggot sounds like the faggot from the oatmeal thread. It's some schizoid leftist shitting up the board, probably antifa of some sort, i can feel tge shrill insanity of nu-male through its typing. All fields lads

>lol u do have the right to get a israeli citizen ship.
Nah, you don't, it's all about networks, if you're alone, you're alone, and you can go fuck yourself in the desert.

How do you explain converting to Judaism and dropping out of Judaism if it's an ethnicity ? You drop out of your race ?

Are you denying that it is ethnoreligious? No ones cares about the small amount of non Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jews. You're wrong, you can be any jewish ethnicity and still be orthodox or not. You dumb jew, you know why being Jewish is passed by the mother and not the father, despite almost every other society being patriarchal? Because the Israelite tribes were so immoral and degenerate, they were all paranoid of being cucked by outsiders that your whore of a mother would always hook up with. With the mother passing the requirement to be Jewish, you could assure the child was actually born of the mother, but couldn't prove the father.

>With the mother passing the requirement to be Jewish

There we go.

Your mother gives you the possibility to be Jewish. You can be Jewish because she is. But you're not a guaranteed Jew or forced to be a Jew because she is.

me? no man lol il reveal my location . I recently found out from my grandmother we are ethnic sephards that dropped the religion part since the communism in yugoslavia but she wants to me countine it

Jesus Christ, apostasy is mostly special in Judaism, you never stop being Jewish. Go read the Wikipedia article on apostasy in Judaism. You are correct about Jewish nepotistic networks mattering more than finding out your part jew.

go be a jew elswhere

lol let me get some time to adjust , and its really weird i dont really look like a typical jew . Im 6ft6 athletic , straight nose . But i dont normal straight hair so i should have known

Okay? Of course, as far as actual science/genes, the father being jewish makes you just as half Jewish as the mother being Jewish. It's just that women jews are such whores you cant leave em alone for 5 minutes b4 they shag an outsider.

Today I met a real autistic jew on 4chinz.

no homo those stats...would you be the father of my children?

What % on actual DNA test is Sephardic?

If you're 1/4 or below traceable by heritage, honestly you're diluted enough... although I know someone who's technically 1/4 cuz one of his grandparents was a jew from Portugal or Spain, and he's currently dating this hook nosed "Polish" person. Dunno if she identifies as jew

Il do test soon to see . But i know my grandmother and father from mother side are fully jewish . So if my mother is i should be considered i guess? My father is dinaric montenegrin 6ft8 tall lol

any day kunt

im guessing im around 50%? what site do u guys recommend i do DNA

>Il do test soon to see . But i know my grandmother and father from mother side are fully jewish .
how did you only just now learn you have a set of fully jewish grandparents?

Why don't you go infiltrate and disrupt the jews then if you believe thats their real plan?

You know Hitler's driver and SS officer and close personal friend Emile Maurice was Jewish right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

When Hitler honored Jewish soldiers
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.602868

You can be a Jewish Nazi, Nazi's were not ani-Jewish they were anti evil corrupt establishment
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

my grandma and mom recently told me . They never talked about it untill now

Yes but it really sucks since i would probably get really big resementent from jews ofc and from probably a lot of natsocs

i dont hate all jews , i do hate zionist scum who are subversing cultures and people into hating themselves