Were the Crusades a bad idea? Should Europe just have embraced the Inevitable?

Were the Crusades a bad idea? Should Europe just have embraced the Inevitable?

Honestly, I don't know.

What I do know is that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, city people voted for Hillary.

The crusades (and christianity) destroyed Europe partially. It wasn't a "defensive" thing. The crusaders mass murdered jews and pagans and Europe would've been waaaay better right now under a white form of Islam than christcuckity,r ight now, who embraces LGBT degeneracy, let statues of Jesus being destroyed and shill for Israel

No, its actually time for another. DEUS FUCKING VULT, KILL THEM ALL THIS TIME.

Ftfy

he isn't a real pope, Jesuits be damned

Again? After all those losses? You're ready to lose again?

Sounds like when Muslims say "ISIS are not real Muslims"

>NO TRUE SCOTSMAN ;))
Fuck off, christianity is pathetic... we need to deal with muslim meanace but cuckoldry that christianity offers wont help with that.

Christianity in Europe is actually helping Muslims

Of course we are. Dont be afraid Ahmed, this is the future you chose.

And while you shitpost on Sup Forums guess who's breeding and getting converts

So? This is England, we will survive. It's France that is fucked.

>we will survive. It's France that is fucked.
You had more terrorist attacks than us. You have Sharia, we don't. And our birthrate is higher than yours.

Don't worry cuckboys, you're both finished.

keep telling yourself that mate.

You are destined for a million more African migrants, we are not.

>implying I'm not on your side
Akh...

Yup. And all of them are in Calais waiting to be shipped to the UK

m8 im not even kidding the muslim problem in The UK is small fry stop fucking larping.
fucking 15 year old muslims boys blowing up young girls with nails bombs ?? a bunch of pedos ???? LOL

wooweee im so scared m8
what ruthless and cunning killers
how will we ever compete once the real war starts ?

You'll stop importing white Europeans when you leave and keep taking Pakis instead. They're not refugees, yet they can come in your country easily. No problem at all.

You guys haven't won a meaningful fight against the West in over three hundred years, don't think anyone is actually frightened by you.

>Were the Crusades a bad idea?
Yes. They have failed completely. If anything, they served to consolidate local Muslim authority behind great generals and heroes, and, at the same time, sapped unity from Christian states at a time of Turkish thrust into Europe.

The West lost the fight against the kikery long time ago. The West kept destroying itself since WW1. No need to fight against something that is loosing by itself.

and then we paid for a bunch of new fences and forced your government to dismantle the slum there lmao

>you'll stop importing white Europeans

fucking hell Ahmed, you see that in your crystal ball ?
wanna know what i see in my crystal ball ?

>Were the Crusades a bad idea?
Yes. In order for it to have worked it couldn't have been a pilgrimage -- it had to have been colonization. Most of the time once a Crusader army reached the Holy Land, a huge part of the army would have left back home because they completed their pilgrimage. Thus, the Crusader states were always at a demographic disadvantage.

I don't need crystal balls or other haram things to understand that when you leave, white Europeans don't have a chance to get into your country. While Pakis can come and go as they please as they already do. Not only that, your prime minister is offering free money to EU.

Can't wait for Brits to die, that's what you get for your war crimes.

That's a pretty sad comeback, especially considering that the kikery defeated West occupied most of your lands for forty, fifty more years. Your entire faith is but a gnat, annoying to the cultures that actually matter.

>can't wait for brits to die
its not gonna happen mate, but please - keep waiting.

Already happened in London & Manchester desu

>killing little girls
>killing normies in London

Oooffff fuck man what are we gonna do with our most valuable soldiers

Ready to be forgiven?

do without our *

> the Inevitable

...... the Inevitable fall of islam in next two decades.

Keep telling yourself that :')

Nice try Ahmed

>the inevitable fall of islam in europe
100%
probably 15 years max.

I couldnt care less about Islam in Islamic countries.

daily reminder.

Muslims MEN beg on their hands & knees like DOGS to come to Europe.
Why should we be afraid ?
We should be thanking them, actually, they are forcing Europeans to come together.

no Mustafa, any action causes a counter reaction. What do you think will be the counter reaction of native Europeans? Converting to Islam or rather ethnically cleansing of this destructive minority?
Did you read articles how it was always in the past, do you think it's the first time? kek

DEUS VULT!

Do you have any idea of technologically backward the world would be if the muzzies had succeeded in taking over Europe?

>What do you think will be the counter reaction of native Europeans?
Look at how many terror attacks they had, yet no "counter reaction". But you're another dumbfuck thinking that all Muslims in Europe are wahhabi terrorists

The crusades were mostly sucessful operations. They stole a lot of loot under the guise that they were fighting for the holy land.