Blurays never

>Blurays never

What happened? Didn't people like the Nanoha series?

Corona is best daughteru

Vivid was a mistake.

A1 was a mistake

You were a mistake.

Emphasis on "did"

Vivio was a cutie.

Why aren't there more mecha mahou shoujos?

There are, but they're made to sell as harems thanks in part to Infinite Stratos.

I were a mistake.
Einhart-san was best mistake.

Vivio would be, but she was very much on purpose and her parents love her.

Why wasn't Einhart a boy?

Scanlation when?

>Didn't people like the Nanoha series?
Yes OP, I liked the NANOHA series. Like when we still had Nanoha in it.

>everyone here forgot Hayate's birthday last week

Corona is a genius, straight 100 all around.

Rio is an S-classed physical monster but she's only 3rd. I'm afraid about 1st and 2nd place.

I didn't.

>What happened?

Yukarin's career with King Records.

>spinoff for lolicons gets animated
>anime doesn't even have lolicon fanservice to speak off
Who the fuck would buy it? That's right, nobody.

doesnt matter if ppl like it

only matters that it will make money

>ppl like it
No, nobody likes it, and that's why nobody would buy it.
You can't make a loli show and flip lolicons off the same time.

Aniplex is retarded? It weird too cause they fucking love money

They need to sell it first in order to make money, which they aren't.

You know less than 100 sales per disc doesn't really worth it financially.
They know this exactly because they fucking love money.

Why must you sexualize children? They're children.

This artstyle does not do favors for heterochromia

This artstyle killed the anime.

she looks crossed eyed

We didn't get to Miura vs Vivio anyway so who cares.

reminder if someone missed it

>Vivio already has a kid

Damn lesbians are fast

That one chibi kid gives more loli service than the whole Vivid anime.
No wonder nobody was interested in it.

Limited production runs are a thing you know

>sell them at 3x the price
>the base 100 are obsessed otaku retards
>they will still buy it
This wasn't hard.

yuri killed off anything really interesting happing outside of villan of the week fight scenes.

Daily reminder that Nanoha and Fate getting a heterosexual love interest in a new iteration of the series is much more likely than their love ever becoming canon.

What's wrong with the ferret and Erio

ferret is likely. Erio is geneticlly related to her and too young.

It's either too pure yuri or handholding proper aged hetero.

I just can't figure out 7arcs. The current Nanoha series they put out are not liked by the fan base and yet they still continue to do it. It's like whatever magic they had with A's is completely gone. If the new movie is shit 7arcs might as well just end the franchise.

Remember she tried once and Olivie ditched him.
Yuri is law.

>Erio is genetically related to her
They were just made using the same process, none of the same DNA. Erio is a clone of the original Erio Mondial that died as a child.

Not that it makes our dreams of /ss/ any more likely either way.

Tsuzuki obviously don't care about money since he basically just work on his shit Dog Days.
7-Arc obviously don't care about money since they are work on shit Dog Days with Tsuzuki and outsourced Vivid to A-1.
A-1 doesn't care about anything and decided shit quality with no BD release.

Yeah ignore the fact Strikers sold incredibly well.

Vivid is trash pandering to the lowest common denominator.

They should have animated a new story that follows Strikers

Still not worth it.
And obsessed otaku are the one most angry about the adaptation either ways.

They introduced too many characters, but they were all delicious.

SS did 22,591 Avg. DVD + 8,611 BD Box
If that is "not liked by fans", then I don't know what is
The problem was never new installations, it was always Tsuzuki's shit habit of sidelining established characters.

Not enough ChibiRio.

But people don't like it. Vivid is garbage and Nanoha is dead as a franchise. At least Cyclone and Type-G will continue to make doujinshi of it.

>Vivid is trash pandering to the lowest common denominator.
But by the same logic Force is also an edgy version of completely trash pandering with emo male MC, fanservice moments with him and the girls, him being extra snowflake, having completely winning weapon, having Final Fantasy tier enemies, stupid Grendels, idiotic businessman plot boss, and the old cast was turned into shitty cameo roles for few panels each chapter...

Both Vivid and Force are trashy sides of 4th season complete waste coin.

If 7arc was smart studio they would hire new Nanoha writer and make a new retelling to reset the franchise.

All they really need to do is reset from strikers onward. Fix relationships, lower the cast numbers, work on the story dealing with their introduction into a magical military while dealing with growing up and whatnot.

There's a lot of senarios and potential they could cover and still have nanoha shoot lazors while making friends.

At least we wills till get the third movie.

StrikerS was shit though, they were lucky it has built up a huge fanbase in the years before it, so no wonder it did better.
However everything is poor after A's, and ViVid anime was made to flop.

Is it bad if I liked the Vivid anime?

I'm almost jealous that you can actually like that piece of shit.

Not him but I certainly enjoyed it more than the trash that was StrikerS first half.

Seems really odd that they'd not put out Vivid discs, like there must have been more to it than just low demand.

I mean, it doesn't look like any were ever even available for pre-order. That's normally how they'd know a show is a big turkey and maybe cancel the individual volumes for a box instead.

Especially after the StrikerS box sold thousands, somehow they knew Vivid wasn't even worth soliciting? And yet, weirdest of all, they announced a 2nd season is planned!?

I'm gonna post Vita every thread until she gets more love!

I'm sure you're aware of this, but that's not how love works.

It wasn't as good adaptation as it could have been (for example the early episodes were made well, the mid ones were lazy as fuck), but I liked it too. Hopefully they'll learn and improve if they get to make S2.

Still not good as her mother. Feito was a mistake.

Let them breed!

at first i thought that those were physical exam scores for their three sizes and such

am i stupid

I like your ideas.

What if someone had sex with Vivio while in her adult mode and made her pregnant. What would happen after she returned to her normal mode?

Maybe in the future.

Where are you from? 2007? Nanoha after A's hasn't been as good but you should still give it a chance if you liked the first 2 seasons, if you dislike yuri you may not like the outcome though.

Bring back the woozle!

My favorite character from 2 first seasons.

Fuck off, Yaoi-Pedo!

Isn't Cyclone doing Symphogear now?

Literally nothing wrong in liking the best boy!

Yes, Nanoha is dead and have been for a while ...

Wow, he scores 1 out of 3, really a "best" boy indeed.

I honestly don't know what to think

I think it should be the other way around, since Reimu's outfit is more slutty, Feito should be in it.

/jp/ pls go

I want a Doujin where both are lolis and Nanoha rapes Feito without any men in it

>Yes, Nanoha is dead and have been for a while ...
That feeling that even the doujin adult artists stop using the girls image cause it doesn't sell anymore like it used to and move to some different set of 2d meat girls is indeed the sight for a dead franchise.

You can't rape the willing. That goes both ways.

Well Fate is supposed to be the stronger one, though I'm not sure about touhou standards between Reimu and Marisa

Not even the OST was released. Sasuga A1-Pictures.

It may be a mistake, but I can name lots of things that are worse, even from this season.

even if it had lolilicious fanservice, it would still be shit. vivio is a terrible mc.

>Fate is supposed to be the stronger one

Who's going to start thinking about sex sooner?

Heidi Einhart is 2 years older but Vivio is a hyper turbobrat, she might mature fast under the influence of older girls around.

I can see her making the advances, while Einhart is in the defensive, thinking "I mustn't" and "don't sexualize the Vivio-san".

Well since Vivio has first hand experience on how two women can love each other, I guess Vivio would be the most likely candidate

>adult versions of loli characters

Very good!

Even Nana can't save Nanoha franchise cause Yukari would commit suicide if she would have to play any more of Nanoha role...

All that lives must grow user, little girls will one day grow up into adult women

Tsuzuki please just give up on Nanoha. It has been ruined so much by your shitty writing and trying to milk it since 7arcs and Aniplex is forcing you to.

Just scrap it and try to salvage what you can from Dog Days. At least its not COMPLETELY ruined yet.

Needs 25 new characters.

>At least its not COMPLETELY ruined yet.
Sadly tha last season screams Vivid syndrome all over.

Why the fuck he makes a really good cast, expands it a little in 2nd season and instead of actually pulling on some romance happening between the main boy and his destined girl we get whole season of adding extra characters just to fill space and to steal time from old cast to not develop them further?
It's the same he did with Nanoha and Fate in Vivid and also Force.

I want DD next season with the pet girls going to their Masters in our world for vacation or school time and having an adventure there with some crisis world merge involved.

They should have Vivio and the company visit the doggy days world.