ATTENTION AUSTRALIANS!!!!

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL TODAY AUSBROS, THE POLICE ARE WARNING PEOPLE THAT 4 ROUNDS OF TRAINING AMMUNITION WENT MISSING. POLICE ARE URGING THE PUBLIC NOT TO HANDLE THE ROUNDS IF YOU SEE THEM. CAREFUL BROS.

mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2017/09/23/appeal-locate-missing-training-ammunition-coorparoo/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506249948894.webm
acma.gov.au/Citizen/Phones/Mobile/Dealing-with-mobile-spam/spam-complaints-reports-and-enquiries
ozatwar.com/ozatwar/dumped.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont be a muppet, bin that bullet

My thoughts and prayers with my roo cousins in Australia today. Tell your friends and relatives to be extra careful for awhile until the rounds of ammo are safely recovered.

If you do find one (dear God I hope not) please be extra careful not to hit it with a hammer or stab the flat end with anything metallic. It might make a loud noise or something.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506249948894.webm

why isnt there a happening picture? because its SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!

My god that may eliminate the entire city of Melbourne in the wrong hands

>Don't handle the rounds, too dangerous
If real, you Dundees are nearly sweden levels of cucked.

JESUS FUCK MATE!! Hope no cunts get hurt!! Anyways im off into the mines for another days work.

Is that .45 acp? Straya cops don't fuck around

>POLICE ARE URGING THE PUBLIC NOT TO HANDLE THE ROUNDS IF YOU SEE THEM
wtf they arent hand grenades Australia. calm down.

That's super dangerous and should only be handled by the authorities.

Abos have high bone density, 9mm not guaranteed to pierce their skulls

>4rounds
I've found more loose bullets walking around my fucking neighbourhood.

I'm on the iPad so I can't hover over your flag to see whatever irrevalent country your from but I think it's New Zealand. If I'm right you might wanna evacuate and fly to the us or Papa New Guinea to make sure you're safe from those training bullets until this happening blows over

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHOEVER FINDS BULLETS PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY JUST KILL ME ALREADY

Link to police statement?

Oops almost forgot, im not allowed to wear the boots I can slip out of before the excator rolls over me. Guess my mind wanders when im heading out the door.

People underestimate the level of coercion in Australia.

Shit I've fucking stupid, nvrm

.40 S&W

Ah shit I almost forgot, Im not allowed to drive my expensive ute on the road anymore. She doesnt have a fuckin rego no more, oh well guess i'll take the Corrola because GOD KNOWS I DONT WANT TO DO ANY FUCKIN OFFROADING YOU REGO CUNTS!!!!!!!

Coming from a resident cop in the Victorian eastern area, the replacement for the old .38 revolvers was the .40 M&P semi-auto.

Cheaper deal and a nasty impact to deal with the kind of crooks that we got through immigration and a culture with heinous amounts of drugs and drinking in the nightlife.
Many stories and engagements of YUGE cunts barreling towards you taking 4 or 5 direct shots and still coming.
It's a shame that we can't really use them without a Schilthorn of paperwork and probably a trial and debriefing afterwards.

How'd it happen, mate? Stereotype is you're all hypermasculine alligator wranglers, yet anything I hear politically about the country scream pure fucking cucked
>No violent vidya
>No guns

Bugger me its the fuckin coppo's, sure as fuck hope I dont get arrested for the pocket knife in me glove box. BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK WOUOD ANY CUNT EVER WANT TO CARRY A FUCKIN KNIFE WITH HIM!!!!

>coercion
Did anyone else receive pic related on their phone? Where did they get my number from? Can I sue them for anything? Is this even legal?

guy in your WEBM is not wrong.

City cunts outnumber true blues 10 to 1, democracys a fuckin bitch.

Idk bout you, but I like to cut myself for illicit sexual pleasure. It's the only thing that keeps me from an heroing with one of the 9 guns I own

imagine what would happen if the no campaign did that

Akin to the Samurai, the Australian Shitposter, confident and thriving in his element, was cut short by the new age of forceful coercive political correctness and "progress".

Younger blokes still retain it, but not nearly as casually violent as the Romper Stomper days.

report the faggots

acma.gov.au/Citizen/Phones/Mobile/Dealing-with-mobile-spam/spam-complaints-reports-and-enquiries

In high trust monolinguacultures, the elite can make any moral dictat and the public will comply. What happened to the elite? Money.

Plibersek has just defended this.

Yes, same place as they always get it, no, yes.

Feels bad man. I heard that only a small fraction of guns were actually reclaimed by the government, were you able to somehow acquire one? If and when it hits the fan, gotta keep abbos and mongols from raping your wife and daughters somehow.

How can I sleep now knowing 4 child seeking death missiles are on the loose?

Still pretty hard to come by, never were as common as youd think back in the day.

Almost half the population live in sydney and melbourne

They come off as Atheists larping as Christians to try and push the narrative of crazy Christians.

You rural Dundees need to pool your shekels and get a nice 3d printer with some cartridges. Apparently you can make a decent ar-15 that can handle 400+ rounds before becoming non functional. Better than nothing for sure.

No idea about availability of ammo in your country though, may need to hire some chinks to make a boat run to america for you.

Not worth the effort. Despite what you might think we dont kill cunts that often.

Personal ownership of a firearm is as you'd imagine quite the issue of ownership, but the real problem comes with restriction of firearms in general.

The most common firearm you're going to find will probably be a .22, a .22-250 or something around an old lever-action/bolt-action, maybe an old over-under shotgun here or there and a sawn-off if they're an older cunt.

Some farmers keep a relic blunderbuss that they used to use for shooting salt at trespassers.
Pistols and anything resembling an automatic are usually out of the deal (except for authorities of course), and most firearms you'd generally need club licensing to even consider going near.

not about "that often" you sheep fucker. It's about if you have some ooga booga shooga kick in your door wanting all your bananas and your daughters virginity.

Thats what the ANFOs for mate, ive lined me walls with it.

There's also the mammoth abuse present in public spaces that should be prevented by carry.

Gay. Suppose it's better to kamakazi than see your family get culturally enriched

Ferreal, what kind? Never hear of that. Consider carrying a katana and mastering the art of the blade? You can conceal it in your trenchcoat.

Bumping for safety awareness
its fucking happening any idea which states are at risk?

It'll be a fucking massacre
God help us if the Emus find them first.

FINALLY A HAPPENING

MASS CASUALTY EVENT IMMINENT

Cool I'll give them a call

>when the script has more emotion than the actor

you can potentially go to prison for 10 years for possessing an airsoft handgun, as its category H which is same as any handgun

On a more serious note are they fuckin with safety boots over the pond? Theyre gonna ban slip ons in the workplace. Might look into gettin me some zip cunts.

no merkel muzzies for me plz.

Anyway, why anyone would willingly live in the southern hemisphere is beyond me. No sub equator civilization evolved beyond human sacrifice and ooga booga for a reason.

>Needs to hover over flag to know which country it is
How does it feel to be such a geographlet?

Less cunts down here you cunt.

You tell em Russia.

Maybe NZ is the exception tbqh (kinda considered moving there for your growing tech industry, but by god are your taxes and laws retarded) Most of it is full of diversities ready to culturally enrich your white ass

Strayan women love the big emu cock

You ever met a sheela? What rhey really want is a big emu provider to shag her claws into and hang onto for 40 years.

I've met two aussie women in my life and both were raging bulldykes. Not sure if that means anything, jus saying.

WHY DID YOU POST THAT HERE? THE PUBLIC WILL PANIC!

All cunts who leave their country are horrible, just like the the yanks who come here and defficate on our mountain sides (not kiddin mate, I worked a summer as a doc ranger)

honest question, can possession of bullet shells result in prison time?

Ya makes sense, people become cunts in other countries
t. lived in germany for a half year and I was a cunt there

bitches and whores all of em

In what kind of hideous midlands accent does this rhyme?

I will say something that will get this thread deleted,
There are tunnels from ww2 all over Australia containing chemical bombs guns etc dumped their by the Australian and US government after ww2 Douglas MacArthur created most of these tunnels which were supposed too double as a last ditch defense to fight from during a jap invasion

Reminder that the federal government has banned airsoft because it facilitates "paramilitary training".

Most of them are hidden in rock quarries covered with dirt etc

so could paintball?

m8 those bullets are no match for my digeredoo

>mastering the art of the blade
That's not legal and so the scum won't expect the single guys they like to bother to be armed.

america is the only man's country. i say nuke everything else. sorry bros.

Not to mention the fuck tons of Mercury Fulminate and Dynamite left in old abandoned mining projects.

Yeah i know.

mt coot-tha in brisbane was a US naval armament base, they said it was cleared and close off, but alot of people doubt this.

alot of these deposits were just buried. absolute shitloads of buried armament sites all over the east and north coast of australia.

>training ammunition
So what, they're fucking USELESS BLANKS?

Get fucked, your country sucks. I live in the 3rd most cucked state in the country (cali, just after Jew York, and Wop Jersey), cant legally conceal carry (most states can) and can legitimately look down on your guys from a pretty high horse

Australian government was far too cheap to dump all the weapons so they were all put in tunnels including the American weapons our government was also unwilling to allow them to dump their weapons and the US government didn't to most of their equipment home

Are you a kiwi or aussie m8

Excuse me, what?

Hell if youre into a bit of offroading just follow some tracks near old quarries until you see some signal charges. They work a fuckin treat as a detonator.

I wish i could get into one, but they did alot of work to cover them

Kiwi, spent some years in goorlie.

grab yourself a shovel

ozatwar.com/ozatwar/dumped.htm

too much work digging is hard
its about the tales lad

dude, pretty sure striking the primer with enough force might set off the bullet

the australian and us forces poured acid over alot of stockpiles in pits before back filling them

Before I crash, my anglo friend from the wrong side of the equator. Is it worth living/working in either straya or zeelan (dont worry, i've grown past my mountain shitting phase) and if so where?

some of yous are alright, dont handle the ammos tomorrow

bulshisa they were kept in good condition in case of war

Go away, we have reached maximum capacity.

Don't keep a mullet, bin that bullet.

Dunt even rhyme cunt.

Fuck off sheep fucker. You have an educated employee deficit, hence why I consider inf the first place. I bet you could find an abo or two to put on a raft to make room for me.

Educated dont mean educated here ya retard cunt. We want truck drivers and shit because all the young sparks are useless neets or fuckin about in uni.