4/5
6/7
5/8
4/7
4/5
3/6
3/6
3/3

4/4 what's TM? Still haven't seen enough of SaW to judge.
1/1 only seen a few episodes of everything in the top row.
2/2 what's the middle one?
4/4 pretty
4/5 this thread needs more Kaiji-kun. WttNHK is too depressing for me.
I don't have anything to say about your taste soz.
Is that Daicon IV? Noice. 3/4
3/4 why do anons pretend to be digi?
2/3 I don't like Madoka, but at least you know what you like and aren't afraid of showing it. Monster Musume was trashy but fun.

5/8
Is that Elfen Lied? Jesus Christ.

Yeah. I'm a sucker for excellent writing and Elfen Lied is something which can be appreciated both as a dark and edgy first anime, and then as an 'exploitation-film' style cult classic unintentional comedy later on.

I did read the manga first though, so I can't help but subconsciously know the explanation for what might look like plot holes in the anime.

Post your manga 3x3s

Made this for fun.

4/6

>Elfen Lied

Golden age of weebdom right there.
I feel like your B&W one has the superior composition.
2/3
digi/9
3/4

What are the names of all these?

Looks good dude!

okay
2/4
2/4

Actually I wanted people to post good manga 3x3s :/

too fucking bad then :D

Don't use emoticons. People on Sup Forums tend to be kind of hostile to that.

4/4 stellar OPs: the last four. I don't recognise the first 5.

see Thank you. 2/5

Damn dude, you don't recognize Rewrite? That shit's iconic. Also, the first 5 in order are

>jojo op2
>escaflowne op
>f/z op2
>hxh op5
>fma 2003 op4

3/6
6/9
7/7
6/9 those three ruin everything though.
7/8
8.5/9
6.5/8
4/8
8/9
6/9
7.5/9

You're all a bunch of 0/9s. Time to spice this thread up with some quality Korean cartoons.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>You're all a bunch of 0/9s
One of the anons above has Elfen Lied in their 3x3. You lose.

4/4
what is the mid, mid right and bottom right?
8/9
4/4. I think the black and white looks better.
6/6
5/7
6/6
7/7

Hourou Musuko, Uchouten Kazoku, Midori-ko.

The good ones:
The mehh ones:
The shitty ones:

Sorry that my tastes don't consist of the socially acceptable hivemind titles these threads tend to have.
1 Yuasa, Evangelion, 1 World Masterpiece Theatre, 1 80s or 90s cyberpunk, Mushishi, 1 Studio Ghibli, Lain, Aria, and 1 random shounen or CGDCT show to throw people off into believing that these are totes my legit favourites.

9/9 Nice taste, friend.

These threads are always full of tryhard shit eaters, so don't be surprised by that.

>hur dur shit shows are acceptable as long as they are different
please go away with the bait.
Shit taste/10

7/7

8/8
Still need to pick back up fish drama.

9/9

Heya.

9/9

9/9

9/9

-1 PP
-0.5 KlK
7.5/9

-1 Juirui
6/7

Color. Manga being black and white to keep its asthetic is cool and all, but color is always better.

7/7

-0.5 CG
-1 Elfen Lied
6.5/8

I recommend that you watch Master of Martial Hearts if you liked Elfen Lied.

I'm still sadden that I removed Escaflowne from my 3x3. I still have strong nostalgic love for it.

-1 Tanuki shit
8/9

>asthetic
aesthetic*

>Shit taste/10
Poor little baby, you mad, because you found your shitass 3x3 in the shit section?

Hello again. I hope you didn't miss the party on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=DFy7buyU0rQ

Kill yourself-tier/81

I did miss it. But I don't care about Russians honestly and they'll probably be back within the week, so it's not really that interesting.

Waouh, c'est rude.
I don't care too, but it was worth a few laughs.

>I recommend that you watch Master of Martial Hearts if you liked Elfen Lied.
I quickly looked at some reviews and am getting very bad vibes. Did you just recommend it because it was produced by the same studio?

Don't do it, user, believe me. If you are going to do it anyway, I recommend taking one or two glasses of wine.

Yes and no. Trust me, it's a life changing experience. The bad vibes should be ignored. the anime is something that transcends the medium itself.

It's only 6 episodes long and each one are perfect. There's a reason why this guy has it in his 3x3. It's possibly a masterpiece on the level of EoE. The EoE of anime if you will.

And you have to watch it dubbed. The sub is honestly shit and the dub arguably has the best dub ever made.

It's a complete mess and very offensive. The finale is... ugh.
>There's a reason why this guy-
That shitposter? Not a very good example.
>the dub arguably has the best dub ever made.
Pfff!

Fuck it. I'm curious now. I'll watch the dub tonight. Brb making sure I have enough wine.

Tell us your experience and opinions while you're watching.

>Brb making sure I have enough wine.
Yes, do that. That is very important.

I'm not sure if it'll dilute the experience or enhance it.

Well, I was drunk when I watch it, and I only do it because you told me. Everything was boring until the ending. Then I just laughed very hard because it was too ridiculous.

So it probably diluted the experience for you. Or maybe it should be watched with a group of people.

Have fun, user, and remember: Wine. Two glasses or more.
I was browsing Sup Forums while I did it, so I supusse that counts.

>didn't even bother giving all your attention
Disappointing.

I was drunk stupid.

No but it is clear that you are a pretentious faggot who cant enjoy fun shows. Learn 2 enjoy more pussy.

That's no excuse either.

I do stupid things while I'm drunk, you know that very well. Also, I didn't feel it was worth of my attention, I just wanted to see why you recommend me that.

And it was only one more of your jokes. What a surprise. It was funny at least.

nice ratings famalam.

My jokes are usually funny, even if most people don't catch up on them.

>My jokes are usually funny
This is funny.

Just joking, I like you. See you later.

The key word being 'usually'.

you're really good at picking fantastic shots a guy 2 days ago included a screencap as if it were some "amazing" composition and it was pretty sad.

I just get lazy and google for mine.

this is literally entry level manga taste because I barely read it

I read Jagi Gaiden yesterday. It was unbelievably good.
I thought I would enjoy it, but I didn't expect to like it THAT much. It took me completely by surprise.
Is mid right Violence Jack?
What about bottom left?

I don't want to hype it up TOO much since some parts are handled a bit clumsily, but as an emotional journey it's absolutely fantastic.

Mid right is the first volue of Getter Robo, lower-left from the "Future" story of Tezuka's Phoenix/Hi no Tori/Bird of Fire/whatevershitfck series

Thank you.
3/6 - manga
3/5 - western comics
4/6 - anime
4/5 - anime movies
4/5
Thank you.

>World Masterpiece Theatre

Sup Forums doesn't watch this shit.

>Sup Forums doesn't watch this shit.
>implying implications

Which didn't you like?

>Tell us your experience and opinions while you're watching.
So I've started watching this masterpiece and am already thoroughly impressed. After seeing the pun in the title I was looking forward to some fantastic thought provoking symbolism.

The first episode opens with a train scene, followed by a trainING scene. Brilliant. Anno eat your heart out.

The American accents are bearable, I suppose.

Sensei smashes a concrete wall with her handbag. Okay then!

>mfw the OP starts

Why do every few people post 4x4, 5x5 and the like? 9 favourites seems like such an arbitrary number.

>Story time - super serious edition (Zzz...zzz...Zzz)
Told you so, it's terrible! Limp dick went to sleep, so forget about him.
Oh, and what about the wine? I recommend something pink, that would do. Be strong user!

Keep watching and don't stop until you've watched everything.

Go to sleep, dammit!

>I went to sleep
I am immortal and cannot sleep.

No!

We'll see.

That I'll sleep or that I'm immortal?

Both. Lack of sleep is bad for your health. Hurry up and go to sleep. It can increase the risk of a heart attack.

Image is shit, and it shall remain shit.

I'll probably be fine.

It's not an advice, it's an order. We can play later, it's not like I'm going to disappear or die, and you know where to find me.

i'll never understand the love of monster

2/2
3/3

I understand. I was very easy to impress when I was more little. What didn't you like about it? The ending? Maybe it was a little boring during the half or so... I personally enjoyed it alot, and the characters and the background are very good. Also, stop joking idiot. I know it's you.

For every person that you know
once they say goodbye and go
Think we'll see them soon, well no.
You won't see them again.
Because there's always a last time
that you see everyone.
There's always a never again.

>stop joking idiot. I know it's you.
?

Just the way, Mostly in the centre the plot would progress. It would introduce a completely new situation the audience doesn't know, have that play out, after 6 or so episodes involve tenma, then repeat.

I still don't agree with my own 9-ball yet, but yours is strikingly similar to what I could also consider mine.

I was reluctant to add Champloo, Bepop, Dandy, Eva or Initial D in mine, but they'd be there if it was a bigger list.

I don't think 3x3 is a very accurate representation of taste: you gotta be too picky.

>Somebody else read grenadier

Shiiieeet.

The way to understand why people like or love Monster is if you can actually understand Johan and his life, and the ending of the show. However, to understand the ending of you the show, you primarily need to understand Johan as both a character and person, as well as his lie which none of the characters in the show ever notice.
The clues are all there.

One of these days, I'll just make an analysis video about Monster explaining the ending for everyone to understand.

That's cute. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you behind.
Sorry, I thought you were someone else. I suppose it's not for everyone.
It's not nice to make promises that you are not going to accomplish.