Youll never be able to watch that anime for the first time again

>youll never be able to watch that anime for the first time again

What is it Sup Forums?

dirty pair

NHK

Boku no Pico

>you will never be able to do something for the first time after doing it for the first time
Wow holy fuck you blew my mind

I'll never be quite enthralled like I was back when I watched this with Sup Forums. It was a good ol' gay time.

Real talk nigga.
Is Boku no Pico really the holy grail for shota trapfags?

Hamtaro

You will never get hard just from looking at tame lingerie magazines.
Only cum inflation giant insertion all the way through ahegao can get you hard now.

Sorry let me rephrase it so you understand you fucking mongol
>That anime that you enjoyed a fuckton but will never get the same feeling from, what is it?
Waited for it

I understood perfectly, it's you who is incapable of understanding that the answer to your moroniv question is "everything" in every single instance.

moronic*

Beat me to it

(You)

Eva and EoE.

Good response. Really. You put me in my place.

Worst police procedure ever.
Those girls would be raped and murdered in a heartbeat if they were law enforcers in my country.

Hamtaro

If I can't enjoy the anime when I rewatch it, then it was shit.

>rewatching anime

Nice rec thread.

Any comedy anime.

have you watched yua?

>I'll never be 14 y/o again and watch naruto for the first time
I really enjoyed putting the disc on the dvd, get me some glass of coke and watch naruto the entire day.

Monster

This gonna be every day, OP?

Is this posted often? I dont browse Sup Forums enough to know

Nichijou

I enjoyed doing the research to figure out the jokes I didn't get

Gaogaigar final.

It was epic the first time, after a couple of times, you notice they talk a bit too much during battle.

I wanna watch Yuuki Yuuna with Sup Forums again.

Same.

naruto

>research to figure out the jokes
nigger you what?

How am I supposed to remember?
Either Devilman,DBZ or Pokemon

This. It was really good show.

I have never felt as much hate for an anime character as much as beautiful Nina's father. I actually kinda wanna see this episode all over again and hate that fucker all over again.

TTGL

Kyoukai no Kanata. But I still enjoy the fuck out of it when I rewatch it.

YuYu Hakusho

my first read through on hellsing or trigun. was just too much fun and miss waiting for their releases...

Quick question how many of you actually watched it?
I recognize it, but I never actually watched it.

>Tfw there will never be a sequel

This.

Amagami SS

Just finished Parasyte, damn I enjoyed the fuck out of it and never will again.
How does Sup Forums get over that empty void that comes with finishing a series they really enjoyed? I know picking up another one that's good helps but I can never find something i really enjoy so easily.

Well I can't think of any but I just watched Zetsuen no Tempest and that was a really nice experience. The beautiful music coupled with Shakespear quotes sent shivers down my spine, not much of a reader myself but the atmosphere of the show was fantastic.

Don't try to fill it, let it be. It's proof that you experienced something great.

Not anime but

>you will never read muv-luv alternative for the first time again

i know that feeling
i still replay it yearly though.

Same, Sadogashima and Yokohama base arc still gives me goosebumps. Wish the new TDA came out already.

Mirai Nikki