Do you hate your invaders? Personally I have no problems with the Chinese

Do you hate your invaders? Personally I have no problems with the Chinese

Other urls found in this thread:

eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to we tell the other Anglo countries we are selling the continent to the Chinese?

Oh wait, Canada and NZ are doing the same...
America is just letting the Mexicans have half of theirs...

I guess they will understand huh?

Chinese are infinitely superior to Mexicans and Mudslimes. You'll get invaded, but your economy will grow, your national IQ will rise, and crime will decrease. They might be assholes, but it could be much worse.

people that know how to follow laws and be productive members of society are fine with me so ya most Asians are fine

Well at least they are paying us for the place.
How much are you getting for California?

>tfw your country is so poor that even the chinks start closing up their stores

you aint selling it them on purpose lad,china is a paper tiger they buy your property due to that

its better to invest in anglo nations than their own where a collapse could happen

id take gooks over muds anyday,im envious of you user

t. Huei Bei Feng

True Asians work hard and can follow laws and have decent IQ. So obviously better than letting hispanics or blacks take over.

But look at Asian nations. Soulless, grinding hard work with no empathy or kindness. Australia, New Zealand and Canada will all end up ruined by them.

>In case you’re thinking that Chinese students must be some of “the best and the brightest” who provide the brain power needed by America’s engineering schools, nothing could be further from the truth. Most Chinese students have no better than average ability, and many do not speak, write, or understand English well enough to contribute significantly to the academic community.

>WholeRen Education, a U.S. company that caters to students from China, reported that some 8,000 Chinese students were expelled from American universities last year, mostly for poor academic performance or cheating. “Chinese students used to be considered top-notch,” a WholeRen executive said, “but over the past five years their image has changed completely – wealthy kids who cheat.”

>The Reuters news service has just published an in-depth examination of Chinese cheating on college entrance exams such as the SAT, which is administered in China under license from the College Board. In many cases, actual test questions and even entire test booklets were found on Chinese web sites or used by Chinese cram schools.

>Some Chinese families aren’t waiting to send their kids off to college in the U.S., but are starting much earlier. About 35,000 K-12 students from China, some as young as 10 years old, now live in the U.S., many paying non-resident tuition to attend U.S. public schools.

eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html

>Your conquerors are better than mine! It's not fair!

Yeah at least the history books will read Australia was done-in by the Chinese (A proper opponent) instead of Pakistanis or god forbid: Mexicans.

It's all about numbers.

Islams or chink or niggers or whoever are not threatening at a certain percentage of population. Go past that magic number - I'd say 5% and they start to compete directly with us for control of our own lands.

I do.

What now.

nisem

This

have you been to many asian nations my friend? they are far from soulless and just because we Canadians kick there ass at empathy and kindness doesent mean we cant all get along

Would rather be getting invaded by çhinks, at least they contribute to society. We need to hurry up and deport all the spics and Obomba' mudslimes.

>haha hey dude as long as they pay their taxes and work hard they're A-OK
>They'll be signing God Save the Queen and Land Down Under and day now

So based on your pic, Chinese are like Jews since Jews lie, cheat, and steal to advance themselves?

>its better to invest in anglo nations
What would their faces be when the West inevitably collapses and China rises as the #1?

The Truth about China.

>Educating an entire generation overseas
What did chinks plan by this

You should see our boomer politicians.
Race-mixing with top CCP party members.

They can't sell the place fast enough and hawk them anything they can; ports, electricity grids and houses. Boy oh boy do they love selling them our houses.

The chinks are the Jews for the upcoming century, at least

Just utopianism I'm afraid. Yes, life is grinding and unpleasant for most people in China. Everyday acts of kindness are virtually unknown. The basis of so much of western lifestyle is that others will be kind, obey rules, not try to scheme and game every last thing - all that goes out the window with Asians.

Fuck slants and fuck you faggots who think they're good because of their inflated IQ and their women who have plastic surgery and wear tonnes of make up to look remotely attractive

The Chinese are legitimately worse than the Jews and you idiots don't even see it

explain it then? thats what we are all here for
interesting read

At least they don't get on welfare.

Koreans are already overwriting even East LA legislatively. Persians also buying up the worth-a-shit property ahead of full browns. Finishing off the DoDs axis of evil will flood us with even more of those types. Favelamericans aren't comparable to sinos and will be pushed around and coralled for the forseeable future.

We just need to keep them out of politics

They're getting bleached, and second gen Asians do assimilate. At worse, 10 percent of our population will be hapas by 2030.

Explain why a billion soulless lying cheating envious short men are a threat to us? Are you really that autistic? Can you not properly identify threats?

I wish I was smart as a jew.

Lmao, they want to take over white first world countries and are contributing to white genocide but at least they aren't on welfare right? You chink lovers have no right to call yourself redpilled and you're as bad as the reddit crowd who screech "leee based black" and white women who fuck them

Pathetic cunts

>tfw if I move to Britian my mere presence will genocide the whites
Woah, so this is the power of immigrating

fair point but what does them being short have anything to do with this conversation?

t. Triggered nigger

Reminder that nothing is lower than a black

Yeah don't even visit here you ugly gook, stay in your own shithole for a nation with your shitty people

I don't hate them, and I'm sure they're only looking out for their collective group interest, but if it was a self-defence situation, and there was no other way, I'd napalm the whole lot of them slant-eyed tellow ratfuckers.
Just saying, ya know?

>China will collapse, says increasingly anxious Anglo for the thirtieth consecutive year
China has been defying doomsayers for decades. They're already the second largest economy in the world. There's no much paperness about that.

Mestizos are incaptiable with America same can be said with Chinks. They never integrate and they literally turned the once red giant California into a blue shithole. They've also increased crime over in the Southwest as well. Some Europeans may think we have it less bad, but the truth is that Mestizos are up there with Muslims in terms of bad. They've been flooding into the country since 1965 and have made it shit ever since. Even Italians and Irishmen are better then spics by a long shot. I honestly hope the RAISE act passes soon so that way we can return to European majority immigration, the spic birth rate is already declining, all we need to do is cut them off.

Lmao you're calling me the nigger, just shut the fuck up you slant eyed rice farmer, dont be mad just because people like me will continue to expose you fucking rats

>4 posts
>this triggered

Even in Mauritius, blacks/creoles are fucking parasites who can't do anything without the help of us hindus. Everyone looks down on them

Australia was once 98% White, now because of Chink immigration it will be 70% by 2025. You guys need to fix your shit and prevent your country from becoming like ours.

Ok, nigger.

>Mauritius
Literally African

I don't know why you think I'm black you dumb brown cunt...

on track for white minority by 2050, maybe earlier. Just about the same time as Seppo-land. Coincidence?

Oh limey, you would have to pay me a lot of money to migrate to your shithole.
>tfw I pay half the taxes yet my government doesn't run a deficit
Enjoy your 350 million a week.
Oh wait...

>tfw America will be a spic shithole if we don't act in time

Mauritius got its independence thanks to an INDIAN immigrant. Our country is predominantly indian and we're the most competitive economy in Africa and the Indian ocean. Lazy niggers contributed jackshit to our economic stability

Indians and Hindus are also parasitic fucks in our lands, you're not "based" you're a shit skin and always will be

The white race has no allies

good boy

>...
>is bitter and calls Sup Forums "chinklovers"
>prob jealous because nobody likes niggers
>is on the defensive

Ok, nigger.

never lived around fucking chinks it seems

What are the coons like over there? Mostly creoles or full blood underclass?

And I don't hate you, but australias are perpetually drunk, violent roos that I can't understand half of what you're saying and if you ever fell off a building I'd be interested to see how far you bounced. Just to be honest.

these pink wojaks are dank. /biz/ meme right? what shitcoin should pump n dump?
REE FUCK OFF GOOK

Yeah you're definitely one of those delusional fucks who thinks Indians are white or something, you're a shit skin 2nd/3rd worlder and always will be, must be sad to live a life of envy...

>pretending to be white
>strawmaning

Pathetic. I've been to Manchester and the locals were very welcoming and nice. Only uneducated brits hate us.

it didn't have to end like this

What sort of logic is that...

You ever been to Chinatown? any of them? If so, how can you say any of that?

The only peopel who say chinks are fine don't have to put up with them. Or they're chinks themselves.

Those soulless fucks cheat, lie, and steal without hesitation. No personality or empathy. They're like ants.
The worse ones even shit in the street. Don't believe the high IQ memes either, most of them work in minimum wage jobs or taxis.

Nah most people don't like shitskins, the only difference is the lower classes are most open with their hatred, stay in your own glorious country in future mate and we'll do the same yeah?

The Chinese will be known as the Nazis for our era and generation unless they become a Christian nation. otherwise it will have to be dealt with. This is about values. Do you really support the kinds of values and policies of communist china to become world hegemonic values ? I don't support a future where the hegemony that's in control harvests organs, has developed this far in genetic engineering, has a twisted obsession with developing a technological Orwellian society, a culture of strict work behavior - Then it sort of slowly dawns on you that China is nothing more than the enforcer of some twisted elitist new world order. They will have to be destroyed if China continues its neo-colonial ambitions of global hegemony.

Both. They are as bad as your typical nigger in the US. They are unhygienic, loud, ill mannered and extremely lazy. The worst schools in the country are filled with creoles.

Yeah /biz/ has probably become one of the best boards in recent months.

this is my new fetish

I've been trying to stress this to the cunts in this thread mate but so far I've just had some shit skin Indian call me black for not liking chinks

I dont hate pajeets or even nigs. I do hate pakis though.

You serious? It's literally 95% in one of four states
>guys have you heard of X coin its going to moon
>ITS MOONING TOLD YOU BUY BUY BUY
>WTF IS HAPPENING WHY IS IT CRASHING SELL SELL SELL
>hey guys have you heard of Y coin its going to moon

I actually don't mind the Asian movement into Canada. In one generation their kids know English and embrace their new culture.

Muslims on the other hand are slow as fuck to assimilate.

>you're a shit skin 2nd/3rd worlder and always will be,

Still better than you worthless coons. Btw, did you know that the CEO of google is INDIAN?

don't worry m8 we're with you you're doing God's work. Rare to find a Pom woke on the yellow peril

Funny how Indians can only do well in white countries, stay envious of us you ugly shit skin, must be hard to look in the mirror...

Laugh it up you Brit-trash scum. Your country has already been taken over by Muslims, and you'll soon be crawling back to the EU on your hands and knees like the pathetic cucks you are. Your country is not only completely irrelevant on the global stage, but once you lose Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and your precious Falkland Islands, you will officially be nothing more than the armpit of Europe; a Islamic caliphate. And I'll enjoy every second of it. Piece of fucking garbage. I spit on your kind.

They don't assimilate. You only see the ones that do.
We have chink ghettos, they don't learn english, and they just stick to themselves.

Yeah thanks mate, I'm just pretty good at sniffing out rats I guess

>MFW going into Melbourne today

What the fuck, I barely saw any white people. I knew it was bad, but jesus christ. Not looking forward to leaving my small town to live in chink city

Inhuman, cold-blooded and cruel animals. If you have ever lived around poor asians you know that they are degenerates that will do anything for their own profit. And they are not sub 80 IQ which means they are an actual threat instead of the usual sub-saharan monkeys

if china wants to control aus there's very little we can do about it, especially if usa looses the war

Fuck off gook lmao

>to us
Because you arent "us". Unlike you we arent jungle gook and Poo in the Loo diaspora screeching daily about your eternal butthurt nemesis China because you cant deal with it yourself.

1 billion or 10 billion of them. To you zerglings thats imposing. To us thats not and has NEVER been a threat. The only thing holding us back right now are deluded and leftist indoctrinated other of us destroying us from within and importing niggers like you and crypto kikes larping as whites IRL pushing for that to happen.

t.mexican american

Real Americans have forgiven Britain, something spics like you wouldn't understand. I'm sorry your buddy Argentina didn't get their Island back. Is that why both of your countries are shitholes?

Same can be said about spics, there are even a few Spanish ghettos in Pittsburgh. And the city is 64% European and yet we still have these fuckers coming all the way from the South.

American version

don't be a poof mate. It's simple- we get nuke armed subs. M.A.D.

I'm white you faggot, why don't you reveal your flag lmao

We need a war real soon, so they chink out and get shut down.

Maybe not in your country, but in Canada Ghettos only exist 3 months of the year.

And even with all Canadas liberal bullshit. The electric Company doesn't give 2 fucks if you freeze to death.

Worst i see of Asians is them hogging food courts to play cards and live just outside Toronto.

its already started in north korea

That's a very low bar but nothing else you said is true.
Chinese exert soft control over countries they emigrate to, politicians are bribed, tabs are kept on Chinese citizens and students, if they say the wrong thing here and go back to China they are detained or harassed, in several instances they've been rallied together by the communist party and given ore-made signs in order to protest our government, our leaders have been told, not asked, not to meet the dalai lama.
And don't even get me started on Chinese organized crime, illegal companies who don't pay taxes, drug trafficking, etc.
They have illegal Chinese companies that ferry tourists over here and overcharge them for tourism activities and take all the money back to China.

over 30% of aus exports go to china

BASED GOOKS!!!

Kill yourself

chinese 3.14qts are amazing and I welcome more of them

>t. Chink

>your flag
Its literally my flag my fellow "Ayran"

I don't think it's worth it for China to get hostile over NK. America is too strong right now.
They might even use the collapse of NK to wrap a few tentacles around Korea and weaken its ties to the US.

India vs China should be a good one, we'll probably be able to bet on it too.

So? who gives a fuck, they can't control us.
kys gook-getter

India will never have a large scale war with China. They have no reason to. Both are rational enough to not destroy themselves over a strip of land. Both are historically isolationists for their size.