Have you installed AdNauseam yet? Are you helping us slay the big evil Google, Sup Forums?

Have you installed AdNauseam yet? Are you helping us slay the big evil Google, Sup Forums?
This thread will be full of shills who will claim this is doing nothing to Google... but they're just doing damage control for the big brother.
In reality, fake traffic is killing Google and is destroying the trust between them and advertisers. Destroy the trust and you've destroyed Google's ability to make Billions and censor the web. When you send random fake clicks, you're destroying the value of thier data and their ability to train their algos to target innocent people.

So if you haven't already, install AdNauseam and run it. If you have been running it, tell us how many dollars have you cost this pure fucking evil.

>Google and Its Partners Will Issue Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic
>Company says several major online ad ‘exchanges’ have agreed to cooperate
>Alphabet Inc.’s Google confirmed Thursday it will issue refunds for ads bought through its systems that ran on websites with fake traffic, and said a handful of its partners have agreed to do the same.

WSJ article: archive.fo/ZrI0i

KEEP UP THE FIGHT! WE'RE WINNING!

Adnauseam install: adnauseam.io/
Peer-reviewed paper: ceur-ws.org/Vol-1873/IWPE17_paper_23.pdf
Run this once a day to destroy AdSense: jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loincloth
archive.is/ZsqYo
addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/youtube-auto-ad-skipper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been using it for a few weeks. Good shit and includes ad blocker as well

Bump.

Inb4 shills telling everyone that this doesn't work

>Google out of ideas
>Let's try MKULTRA on them
fucking lol

your google image lied

info on how it makes google mad

This is some desperate sliding... they literally gave up trying to make a point anymore... wow...

No, thanks.

>Google gets money

That'll really piss them off

you forgot your pasta

If I was Google, I would actually invest in privacy. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the internet with more privacy violation which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

The only people who can really fuck over Google are so called blackhat hackers. They are real pros. To generate fake profiles, they have an arsenal of sophisticated botnets and they often use bitcoin on normies' computers. They're not volunteers, they have a strong financial incentive for coin mining. Privacy is baby-tier. Google has seen it all before. It has faked privacy for more than a decade.

Those privacy you keep talking about do not even come from censored content. They come from professional blackhat botnets that imitate user behavior and are only detected post factum. Miner doesn't even load the page. Censors follows primitive, easily recognizable patterns. Private traffic is filtered immediately.

Do you think that amateur private adblock fanboys are smarter than blackhat gurus? I don't think so.

Here is some insight on how Google battles them. This is from 2015, before privacy took off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loincloth

So, what do we have in the end? Google's competitors who use outsourced pajeet coders make heavy losses, privacy users just flock to Google because it's the one who can combat censorship best. Google strengthens its monopoly. Wow, what a victory.

The only thing mining Bitcoin really does is playing into Google's filter. I am pretty sure the market is full of Google shills who promote filters to kill competition and advance their "anti-privacy" agenda. Every Google shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Oh yeah, have fun passing your real IP address, location and ISP each time a site is clicked. You are truly doing a good Google's job.

>Have you installed AdNauseam yet? Are you helping us slay the big evil Google, Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums
glad to confirm that you poltards are crossposting on Sup Forums

BTFO BRAINLETT

Google is a dishonestly advertised botnet shilled by a samefag group of Discord ludites who cite an article about pajeet clickfarms that they falsely attribute to their meme virus. The assertion that they work in packs is evidenced by the appearance of these threads on many different chans almost at the same time and often with the same wording. Similarly, they self-bump with their own pasta and fake "Tell me more" posts to give the illusion that the real anons support their botnet.

What's critically important to know is that these nu/g/ faggots will try to undermine your concerns about the unavoidable tcp/ip pings you send Google while running Google by insinuating that you are a Google employee who is incidentally browsing a Vietnamese mudpainting image board at the same time they are. Either that or you are a small business neet who runs adsense and are so insensed by the .3 pennies you theortically could lose that you would lie about basic Network-layer protocols in order to shut down a meme add-on. Not to mention that every clicked ad is saved IN MEMORY for you to view. Believe it or not, this is a point of pride for the Google shill, "Show me your ads, user!" If I were Google and I wanted people who used adblockers to actually look at my ads, Google would be exactly what I'd invest in.

>What if these guys are just retards who mean well?
Any idea that Google shills have your best interest at heart goes out the window once you suggest to them any modicum of responsible behavior. Advise that users proceed with caution and use a VPN and the pack will REEE like you have never seen before. If this doesn't illustrate loud and clear that there's something fishy going on, I don't know what will.

Do not harm your freedoms with this Google pinging placebo. Block javascript or just use a lean browser. Now, watch this pack of Google faggots call me a shill for unmasking them, and shout "ITS WORKING THE ADMEME IS MAD XD".

reading is for nerds

all your pasta are belong to us

>Setting up AdNauseam

1. Go into browser settings and disable any ad blockers or pop-up blocking (both built-in and extensions).

2. Do not use incognito mode. AdNauseam doesn't work in incognito mode.

3. In AdNauseam settings, turn on "Click Ads". (Optionally turn on "Hide Ads".)

4. In "Click Ads", adjust the slider to 10-50% for better performance and to avoid detection. Tweak this slider until it is unintuitive for you to run or not overly zealous on your bandwidth. Optimal setting will vary depending on your connection speed and your other activities on your IP address.

5. Uncheck "Don't click non-tracking Ads"

6. Check "Disable pre-fetching"

7. Check "Disable hyperlink auditing/beacon"

8. Check "Prevent WebRTC from leaking local IP address"

Now it should be detecting ads and clicking them in the background. Open your Ad Vault to see if it is working.

>Notes on robot detection and avoidance

If Google thinks you are a robot, they will simply ask you to solve Captchas. Simply wait a few minutes or hours for it to reset.

Google in theory could (does not mean would) identify your Google accounts using a combination of IP address, your browser fingerprint and cookies. Protections are listed below. However there is no evidence that Google have attempted this, and no reason for them to, because it is in their best legal and PR interest to not overreact to a browser ad blocker. (If you degoogled yourself, then you have absolutely nothing to worry.)

- IP address: IP can usually be changed if you reset your router. Or use a VPN.

- Browser fingerprinting: can be defeated by simply using a secondary browser. Test your browser at panopticlick.eff.org for fingerprinting. Experiment until you pass the test. Result should be not unique because unique means bad. For those too lazy to experiment, install a new Firefox/Waterfox, install Random Agent Spoofer, and then use the privacytools.io configs, this will give you good protection against fingerprinting.

- Cookies: can simply be disabled or deleted from time to time. Or use Cookie AutoDelete (Firefox/Waterfox) or similar extensions.

We must secure the existence of our privacy and a future for uncensored internet.

Google is censorship.

Google is spyware.

Google is botnet.

Google is all of the above.

>AdNauseam?

AdNauseam is a privacy tool that protects you from Google stalking. It also works as an ad blocker.

It works by clicking on every ad in a secure background process. This obfuscates the user data Google secretly collects about you thereby protecting your privacy. Optionally it also blocks ads from appearing similarly to any other ad blockers.

It also has a secondary effect of generating many clicks Google will have to refund to the advert placing companies, however this effect is not by design but simply a result of Google adopting a flawed model. The more people use AdNauseam, the more Google will have to refund, and the more exposed the flaws of the Google's advertising model to companies. Metaphorically it is a privacy tool that protect and also attack.

Therefore many people discontent with the constant and invasive surveillance are starting to use AdNauseam, as ad blocker, and as a method of voicing their concern to Google.

This whole thing is actually genius. The plug-in itself is totally legal. It has a completely legitimate use, that is to protect against Google's tracking. Because of greed, Google knowingly accepts the risk of selling click counts, a technically flawed concept. AdNauseam is a completely and totally waterproof method of making Google suffer the full consequence of something that is sententiously born from their evil tracking as well as the flawed commercial model of greed. This is some next level golden weapon of mass destruction that they cannot counter. This kills Google dead. It is super effective. That is why the shilling is off the charts. That is why this is so beautiful.

I'm a little surprised this still has traction, I just put it together for a good kek. As well as to see how clicking on a shit ton of ad's would change my target ad's.

I still see a lot of lawyer ad's when I decide to turn my ad blocker off.

Why aren't google's competitors using this if it can seriously hemorrhage their ad revenue?
If it was effective at all they would already be doing it and at an industrial scale no army of neets could compare to.

If a competetor took actions like this they would be sued for fraud, an indiviudal doing it is protected by boycotting laws or some bullshit. I talked to a law user about it awhile back.

REMINDER
Lower the default amount of clicks in the AdNauseum settings to at most 20% or after a few days you'll simply get shadowbanned and it becomes useless

But tripfaggot, this powerful software protects you from the all-seeing eye of google. How could they ever sue the perpetrators? They would be as 1337 gh0sts.

>traction
it is only going to ramp up

>sue
they won't, it will be very bad for them if they do

fucking make an offline version, that site you host your script is slow as fuck

Actually we just need a modified version of TrackMeNot with extra speed settings

>Google is forced to reiumburse advertisers
>Google loses money
archive.is/ZsqYo

addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/youtube-auto-ad-skipper/
>Automatically skips YouTube ads whenever possible in such a way that the content creator gets paid for their work

Add this one to the list op

no

>content "creator" gets paid

fuck no