So... Which one is the best?

So... Which one is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1917)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_battle_of_926
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Picking the best there is like picking the best dog shite sure their might be one that's better but it's still dog shite

Coming from the land that has "nationalists" that demand more refugees.

That's not very kind of you

montenegro is the only real answer , others dont even come close

croatia its right next to those sweet sweet slovenian women

nemoze nam niko nista odje

Lol coming from a nation that fought for independency just to get cucked in future by refugees

hard to say it as Bulgarian but Serbia since they were the only ones who stood and fought against NATO the others including us just took the BBC like the little bitches we are, not to mention Albania Macedonia and Kosovo aren't real countries

Moldova

>Croatia
>Montenegro
>Macedonia
rest is shit

Ukraine obviously.

ustase please leave

Transdnistria

Fuck off Potatonigger

diaspora please leave, I've visited almost all of these countries, you've probably never even been here

Nemoze nam niko nista! Jaci smo od Sudbine!
How's the weather on the coast CroBro? Gettin cold af here.
He's right. I lived in Serbia for a number of years, and it's literally becoming a totalitarian 3rd world shit pile.

My country is pretty cucked, but even we have not named ourselves "mount a negro"...

Croatia I'd say, they would be great if they weren't so edgy.

there's only one catholic country on there and that's croatia.

I'd rather mount one than get mounted by one desu

it wouldn't be as fun if we weren't

lol dont know if bait but it means black mountain , its in italian , monte - mountain . negro -black

They all are great. Best countries in the world. Best history, best location. Big big like for all them fuckers !

all you have are beaches, take away your coastline and you're just another serbia

this , bulgaria is also ok

yeah , and ? If you didnt have jews you would be just another Britain

Everything but Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania are non-countries that exist solely due to the involvement of great powers. If the Balkans was left for 30 years without intervetion, they would surely disappear.

Ugly coastline , full of trash . Noty

>Which one is the best?

With enough nukes, all of them can be made equally good.

>Everything but Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania are non-countries
lolk , shot flag faggot

Bosnia and Moldova are non countries, also Kosovo is questionable and prob belong to Serbia but they fucked it up

coming from a dirty gypsy ? lololol literally best coastline rich russians chosing our coastline over any other

>Bulgaria and Romania are non-countries
Literally the only actual countries. I bet you're a Macedonian.

You said the same shit in a thread a few days ago. It means Black Mountain. Turk diaspora in Sweden is annoying as fuck.
Meme flag posters will be the first to go on the day of the rope.
Mad that we have no copper for you to steal?

Was there , never again . Greece is thousand times better

It says

>Everything but Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania are non-countries

fact: only huge pussies don't show their flags

f

idk what beaches u visited , there are million of them , u probaly went to worst ones

>Everything but
means "everything except"

he wrote it weirdly, even i got it wrong until i saw this

Italy.

Let's roll bois

Oh, weird coma placement. Sorry for calling you a Macedonian.

lived 3 months this year in bulgaria , beautiful country , I love that u segregate from gypsies , they are anoying af

roll

Roll

>which one is the best
white parts of Bulgaria
Serbia
white parts of Wallachia

the only thing right that the fascist did was to kill all of the gypsies

Bulgarians are the toughest on the whole peninsula, I don't think they've ever lost a battle. They even rekt anglos at the peak of their empire en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Doiran_(1917) and raped everyone in the battles but lost the wars because they always allied with germany

They also have double the medals of Yugoslavia combined. Bulgarians are 10 million and have almost 40 while Chinese are 1.2 billion and have like 10 more

Dinaric people are the best looking of all though, much better than east balkans and they are insanely tall. For ex the serbian pm is 199cm tall and the montenegrin is even more. They have long faces and nice aesthetics. They're the best balkan specimens to breed imo

I don't think there's anything that sets Greeks, Shqips and Romanians apart tho. They're just "balkan"

hahaha im fucking dead

rul

Croatia, all the others are shit.

they are fucking leechers , worse than blacks in america desu .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian–Bulgarian_battle_of_926
what DDDD, they even lost to us

obvious response from a kraut

>Dinaric people are the best looking of all though, much better than east balkans and they are insanely tall. For ex the serbian pm is 199cm tall and the montenegrin is even more. They have long faces and nice aesthetics. They're the best balkan specimens to breed imo
That's more or less the best part. Gonna have some nice lookin white kids.
t. 193cm tall, handsome af.

If all of you filthy Balkan subhumans ever got together, you could do the right thing and fuck Germany over completely. But you won't because you're filthy Balkan subhumans.

Romania. They are Nordic.

>nuke balkans
>they unite
>and make anime rivaling great Nippon
don't do it you'll just create more jews

get out kike please . We dont hate german people . We dont hate american people . We hate shitholes like u

Wow Sup Forums really is full of retards

You have niggers beating you in the streets and Latinos breeding you out of existence, you cuck.
I'm moving back to the states just to fuck the women you can't.

already on it senpai

My father fought in Kosovo. Pretty chill guys from his saying. He also got to met the Rambo guy who recently got elected as president or prime minister whichever it is. I saw a few videos of him in YouTube and if the traduction isn't fucked he reconverted back to Catholicism like the Albanian hero and plans on banning "filthy bearded gypsies" , referring to Islam and orthodox church. If that's true Kosovo is on the path of becoming the most based country in that region given they already killed/deported all their gypsies and have one of the highest racial homogeneity. Croatia Serbia and Albania all have a fagg/lesbian in their governments according to Sup Forums so they're already cucked by (((EU))).

Croatia, because of Tesla, without him we would have no Electricity, thus no Internet and therefore no Sup Forums.

Tesla also exposed (((Einstein))) (who had an ugly serbian WHORE Mileva Maric as Wife (or Husband since Maric was likely a Tranny).) as a POS and his Relativity Theory as BS.

Montenegro is a shithole full of the most annoying people who ever lived. You were better before you betrayed Serbs.

Forgot the pic. Note the very Putin-like alpha vibe coming out of this. I really don't get why you guys hate on Kosovo.

TESLA WAS A FUCKING SERB AND AMERICAN
STOP ASSOCIATING HIM WITH US

It's not like we have a choice, we are economical slaves of the EU

ovo su jevrejski trikovi vjeruj mi , znam jer sam i ja polu jevrej . Mnogo su dobri u djelenju naroda i onda da ih kontrolisu

ok george soros . when did we really betray serbs tell me please? for going independent?

anyone who says Tesla was serbian is a Retarded serb loving Cuck.

SHUT UP KID I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER

Probably bc they are Muslims

not geo loc fags will be killed when the day comes

Serbia
Istria, fiume and Dalmazia belong to Italy while the rest belongs to Serbia

SAY THAT TO MY FACE PUNK FUCKER

KYS Retarded serb loving Cuck.

uhm no sweetie
CRUST OR DIE

this is some high tier bait.

u not using your country flag makes u an automatic cuck and a fag , dont talk

I WILL PUT YOU ON AN UPSIDE DOWN CROSS

I know but they don't seem very zealot from what my father told me, they're pretty much still clanic and place family and race above all, like us a hundred years back. Plus if the new guy bans Islam like Albania already did a while back there would be no more problem from my point of view.

im saying people who use meme flags and attack other people

Nikola Tesla was born an ethnic Serb in the village Smiljan, Lika county, on 10 July [O.S. 28 June] 1856. At the time of his birth, Smiljan was part of the Austrian Empire's Croatian Military Frontier.[13][14] His father, Milutin Tesla (1819–1879),[15] was an Eastern Orthodox priest.
He was a Serb you complete and utter retard.
>Make an assload of money from tourism and wine.
>Belgrade demands all of our money, to feed their kike overlords.
>Montenegro gets no help or support from the government of Serbia to build up industry nor tourism.
>"What're you gonna do, do it yourself? Xaxaxa, gib more money."
>Gain Independence
>???????
>PROFIT!
"What's not to like about Muslims invading a region of your neighbor and stealing holy land by outbreeding the natives?"
Typical Macron voter.

i don't know

I haven't been to romania, albania, or the serbian region of kosovo.

montenegro had too much congestion when i went and i hear their canalization leads to the sea and i dont like swimming in piss water.

croatia has a nice coast line, nicest out of all of those countries. Trebinje was the nicest part of bosnia, easily.

for the most part i just want to go to a nice western country and get a nice cpmfy job. living here is pretty shit

he was ethically serbian

It would have been Greece 5 years ago, but any other answer than Romania from every single point of view is retarded and baseless from among Balkan countries

if you unironically consider montenegro a sustainable state, you should consider suicide. also, your coast would be beautiful if you knew how to manage it, however you don't have running water, sewer or decent public transport on most of it. kys

tell me more, martyrdom turns me on

Balkan Muslims aren't like the Muslims we have from North Africa. And what do you mean "Albania banned Islam"?

Be grateful you live in a country that has social life and family values, everyone here is antisocial chinks who will screw you over for extra five dollars