>Makes video on Austrian election
>Makes video on Dutch election
>Makes video on French election

>Doesn't even bother with Germany

Wtf, I hate Molymeme now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lltP2wAQ2S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he knows the krauts are a loss cause.

>US election
matters

>Austria
The Germany that used to be good

>Dutch
Matters

>French
matters

>Germany
lost cause, no point

>Doesn't even bother with Germany
Because youre all gonna vote for Merkel anyway, so whats the fucking point?

Making a video trying to influence germans NOT to fuck the rest of the world up with their elections is like arguing with a donkey.

I dont really care about germany or germans anymore, you have been given so many options and at every turn you make things worse.

Im sorry Hans, i liked your country until i saw what Merkel did to all of europe and by defending her you are defending her actions

Well I mean like the german election is boring af anyway. And there realy is no way that Germany is going to change.

Why would you ever care about that moronic bald cuck anyway?

>lost cause

Right wing parties will probably make up more than 50% of the parliament after the election. It's just a matter of whether the other two right wing parties get their sanity back. And that depends on the success of the AfD.

Wtf Germany as elections? I thought Merkel was just sort of your permanent leader.

Stop pretending like right wing party matters, Merkel is in one and look at you. You deserve what you got.

no, she's elected by parliament.

>He thinks the CDU are right wing
lol

He is part jew and part german. Try to mention the holothing on his forum. Insta-ban. He has some unresolved issues there.

Or, canada gives jailtime for expressing wrongthink.

>Americans donate 20$
>Austrians donate 12$
>Dutch donate 8$
>French donate8$

>Germany one fucking dollar!

Yep

He has some interesting points sometimes.

They are right wing when it comes to certain subjects. But yes, under Merkel they shifted to the left a lot.

You are failed state and death nation anyway. Election change nothing.

He knows Merkel is goong to win and there is nothing to stop it.

Unfortunately, one European nation must fall to shock everyone else into reforming immigration policy.

It's going to be you or Sweden.

Sorry.

Wow, it's almost like America is more important than Eur*pe.

>He knows Merkel is goong to win and there is nothing to stop it.
It's still a matter of how big she wins and how big AfD gets. That will have an influence on her behavior in he 4 years to come.

>Unfortunately, one European nation must fall to shock everyone else into reforming immigration policy.
After one has fallen everyone will claim that it was a very special case which you cannot compare to others. South Africa is all we need as example, yet nobody gives a shit.

Once the Muslims get to around 6 million in Germany will you start to gas them? I mean, it's in your genes.

i dont think anyone actually knows how your elections work or have any faith that you wont just keep merkel till she expires

he hasn't made a new vid on the very soon upcoming austrian election either.

I guess it's because he was just on a wave because the Trump vs Hillary election was so engaging.

Or it could just be because he's a fucking lowlife bald conman with a terribly jewish face and knows from his jewtube he has few German viewers. Just a thought.

who the fuck would bother?

youtube.com/watch?v=lltP2wAQ2S4

>Germans will welcome our panzerdivisions with open arms.
Yeah, no, I'd rather see Germany becoming a caliphate than Poles taking our lands.

>I'd rather see Germany becoming a caliphate
Well then i got wonderful news for you, Hans

>Yeah, no, I'd rather see Germany becoming a caliphate than Poles taking our lands.

thats why ure lost, nigger

>pic
Wrong! Germany and Sweden would be sitting on the wet side of the boat, doing nothing and being in the way. They wouldn't be trying to counterbalance; they'd be all out to flip that shit.

Islam isn't worse than cultural marxism. It's just a religion like Christianity. If ethnic Germans became muslim over night, we'd be still better off than if we were replaced with sandniggers or Poles.

Ignorant American here. Whats wrong with the Poles?

I know the jokes about Poles are idiots - but 80% of all people are idiots, also those jokes tend to coincide with immigration patterns - becoming mainstream during large population displacements.

I know nothing of the contemporary polish spirit - whats the problem?

ure retarded, hans

>pic related