Losers

Remember the 23th \pol\?

Other urls found in this thread:

churchmilitant.com/news/article/62-leaders-sign-filial-correction-to-pope-francis
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/647093/mexico-earthquake-swarm-2017-news-chiapas-sinaloa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete this thread

what happens on 23st

There were only like three people shilling that garbage. It happens every single time any one says anything.

stupid loser virgins get their cum sock found by mummy and get no tendieis

Yeah ... b-but, the world ended ! Is just that our consciousness shifted into other reality that resembles our old one.

nothing, as expected

It is simply a sign of the coming endtimes. Idiots misconstrued it as the world ending.

Haha, every time.

i shifted my consciousness all over your mum's reality last night

earthquakes, nukes, eruptions, hurricanes, fed raises rates (goodbye stockmarket), all planets, the sun and the moon are in a line at the moment,
humanity about to complete the philosophers stone through bitcoin

nothings happening

You forget... the catholic church declared the pope a heretic today as well - using a dubii, something not done since 1333.

Hey, feel bad for you bro that you don't have some balls to produce sperm. I will pray for you !

nice get
yeah I don't get it, clearly WWIII is about to start and people think nothing is happening

>Expecting swift mercy instead of drawn-out suffocation as our faces are rubbed in the mess we've made

Hillary timeline
yesterday US nuked Moscow.
all those sep 23 were hilllary supporter psyops propaganda.
from the dimensional transcendent rift layer verge in 12,21,2021.

what is it with gypsies and other peoples sperm?
it all started on the 23nd right?

prophecy should be a permaban

You don't understand ! No problem mate, i know now that you are retard. I just wish you had a full blast cumshot on my mom, not your consciousness !!! Which btw i think is shit full of brain eating maggots. I don't know about gypsies, don't give a single fuck about them... i see you do, than no wonder were all your sperm is at. Have a noice day !

>earthquakes, nukes, eruptions, hurricanes, fed raises rates (goodbye stockmarket), all planets, the sun and the moon are in a line at the moment,
>humanity about to complete the philosophers stone through bitcoin

IT BEGINS

>You forget... the catholic church declared the pope a heretic today as well - using a dubii, something not done since 1333.

>it's real

churchmilitant.com/news/article/62-leaders-sign-filial-correction-to-pope-francis

yesterday was just the beginning you all should pay more attention

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for Saturday
They have been socially engineering the world for 1000's of years and this isn't even the interesting part yet

no you don't understand ,i am a gypsy and i came all over your mums face
your dad was crying in the corner, it was sad then i got hard and and came again, all over your dads face

get some help

>23th
I hate this fucking meme

gas lighting doesn't work here, you should keep your uneducated opinions closer to the vest so you don't display your level of ignorance right off the bat

To late boy, you already proved yourself. Go fuck your mom's dead relatives.

isn't a meme, it has come and gone, it was a marker. The date was literally set in stone of 1000's of years ago for a very specific purpose

>the world's going to end!
>no no, it was just a marker, it actually ends in 7 years

>23th
>23st

?!?!?

sooo..
the 13th 18rd 16st?
whats the date nostradamus?

>WWIII is about to start
One can only hope.

>france cant meme

the world would be better off with all happening fags dead

the world isn't going to end desu now or in 7 years, it has been around for billions of years, no one ever said it would, or if they did they are as retarded as you. This is what is known in bible as the tribulations, which is a transition from the age of Pisces to the age Aquarius. It is time for anew foundation myth, a new religion a new place to hide for the hidden hand

yeah i think i just need to lurk more i'm a fag

the date for what? It is malleable, the timelines change. I am not a psychic or mystic, there is nothing magical going on here, simply architects building foundations and directing their workforce so to speak. Just like any building project dates are relative to progress and unimportant for the most part, the only important thing is the completion of the project timetables are simply estimations

that's gross, maybe i can fuck your dead relatives?

I could show you things desu, such wonders to show you, but you are not mature enough to know this information it seems, so you stay in the checkers game while we up top are in the big game the 10d chess game

are you a jehovahs witness perchance?

Nothing, as always. Some virgin christfags were spamming Sup Forums with their milleniarist crap for months.

No I'm not, I am a Buddhist in fact
pic is you

jehovah witness confirmed

you should try paying attention sometimes, or don't, you will ascend to levels of the knowledge in this world you are capable of understanding and you will plateau there nothing to be ashamed of it is your karma

all the worlds a stage my dude and we all play our parts, you can be the lead or an extra, which is up to you

Don't be too hard on yourself, François. That didn't happen for the 1rd time.

hahaha I'm just toying with your feeble weak mind pal, no need to get upset
I am a god with an 170+ IQ, you are like a little ant to me
anyways I'm bored now so bye

oh wow jokes on me hahahah nice role play I was so fooled

There is no evidence that /pol is ever correct.
Pol/ is never correct, never.
This place just makes shit up all the time!

jfc, there are arseholes trying to justify this bs
there wasn't a start
no finish
just some random number some user picked to troll you
kys

>kys
that's what the Jews want me to do, so you have to automatically be opposed to it, haven't you learned the rules yet?

do you make $110 000, work at wendys with a 9 inch cock?

Some abrahamic brainlets thought the world was coming to an end for the 24th time this century

So basically nothing

23th is the beginning of the end, it was never meant to be the end. 7 years of tribulation is on now. Repent

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/647093/mexico-earthquake-swarm-2017-news-chiapas-sinaloa

4 major hurricanes, two major volcanic eruptions, major earthquakes all within the last 3 weeks, yep nothing at all going on, should prob just keep shitposting because you are too smart to pay attention to anything else

>he missed it

1260 days from September 23rd
that's March 6th, 2021
that's when the Anti-Christ will be revealed
Yesterday we have entered the end times
But you still have time to repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour

Revelation 12 didn't say anything would happen. If anything it will be peace for 3 1/2 years then a lot of flooding.

You don't have to repent to be saved. You still should though but not required.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfpMTAPw1gY

earthquakes everywhere volcanoes its happening and you cant even see it, you have a medical condition

It's happening on the 25th retards

paranormal doesn't exist.

everything is pyhsical and can be explained by science.

our reality is only base reality. simulation, parallel universes all bullshit.

Tribulation is 3 1/2 years then God's wrath fir 3 1/2 years. And Revelation was written by John not freemasons you retard.

this, the earth is shaking these are the end times

nice dog

why do germans love brandis

yah if you were gonna give signs would it be the day of or enough time to prepare? I agree the 23rd was just the sign,
>Revelation was written by John
I'm the retard oh my sides, shhh stop making loud noises you will make the other cattle chimp out with you

its nice

>heasn't read Revelation

is smarch 6rd the middle day or end?
i'm confused

i guess its strange seeing what your people once looked like

hmm still nice dog

and than in the 27nd shit gets real

Just like 2012?
Just like the shemitah year?
Just like DAK?

lol you are still on the very bottom rung, you don't know the firth thing about what is real in this world, you have not even unraveled the first layer of the Matrix, there are about 5 more levels after that, but you will never find any of this so just be content and don't make too much noise

The Book of Revelation, often called the Revelation to John, the Apocalypse of John, The Revelation, or simply Revelation or Apocalypse, is a book of the New Testament that occupies a central place in Christian eschatology. Its title is derived from the first word of the text, written in Koine Greek: apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation" (before title pages and titles, books were commonly known by their first words, as is also the case of the Hebrew Five Books of Moses (Torah)). The Book of Revelation is the only apocalyptic document in the New Testament canon (although there are short apocalyptic passages in various places in the Gospels and the Epistles).[a]

The author names himself in the text as "John", but his precise identity remains a point of academic debate. Second century Christian writers such as Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Melito the bishop of Sardis, and Clement of Alexandria and the author of the Muratorian fragment identify John the Apostle as the "John" of Revelation.[1] Modern scholarship generally takes a different view,[2] and many consider that nothing can be known about the author except that he was a Christian prophet.[3] Some modern scholars characterise Revelation's author as a putative figure whom they call "John of Patmos". The bulk of traditional sources date the book to the reign of the emperor Domitian (AD 81–96), and the evidence tends to confirm this.[4]

yah like all of that

Look son a look son poster

k no intelligent life on this thread you all enjoy yourselves remember we are always watching

>Hurricane season
>Volcanic Eruptions and Earthquakes are linked
Try again!

i'll be disappointed with this board if anyone thinks that is a an unshooped picture of our solar system you are looking at

>earthquakes, eruptions, hurricanes,
Natural weather is not an argument.

>nukes
Norks trying to prevent the USA from nuking them to smithereens isn't an argument either.

>fed raises rates
The rates we had were a delusion.

>all planets, the sun and the moon are in a line at the moment,
Interesting astrological phenomena, but that's it.

>humanity about to complete the philosophers stone through bitcoin
Fuck off, you worthless Australian.

So the catholic church finally addressed a problem a lot of its adherents complained about for decades? Not sure why that's a cause for alarm instead of celebration.

NFL gets BTFO by Trump

Make a different thread you fuckin' aussie.

>23th

Wow you seriously cannot be this stupid. Of course it isn't real you nit wit, it only happens once in 2737 years you think they got a picture of it 3000 years ago? Why did I come back to this thread

23nd