>>142716950

came for the lewds, didn't read a thing.

Disgusting faggot, that isn't a woman.

The massive amount of debt will push women into harems for rich alpha men

I doubt that's a woman.

Have you herd of any women specially a millennial women with a savings account or a "piggy bank"? I sure as hell don't.
Not only are modern women completely shit for brains but they're absolutely abysmal with money...

These fucking retarded human beings obviously take higher loans than males because they spend their money on stupid shit like $10 coffees.

They use the money to go on vacations with friends and buy clothes to look slutty in bars.

baka

But they won't spend a fucking penny in a bar. Gotta get them a drink to smash that puss.

so its the white mans fault women arent fiscally responsible

add it to the list.

That's Jeff Holiday with pigtails.

>Women make 77 cents to every man's dollar.
>Women have roughly two thirds of student loan debt.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got my Doctorate in Microbiology, and I have 0 dept. I worked my ass off through school and got zero grants or federal aid. I am white and my single father made ~40k a year (2000s). Community college and working 40 h a week plus classes.

I have 4 sisters. All of them are 90K + dept and have degrees that they don't use.Some are worthless like design, but others have degrees in the sciences or business. They work in retail, massage, or bank teller.

Meanwhile, I have a degree and work in my field with no dept.They just went to college for the experience, got C averages, and a ton of dept.

Well hopefully they went into public service and can have it discharged. I mean its not like they wll went for womens studies right? Helping others isnt demeaning to women is it?

Having money and driving a nice car really does make a difference

>The poor

Tesla said giving equal rights to women would destroy men because women would no longer need men to provide for them.

debt, bro, deBt

No it will result into the government bailing them out and the white patriarchy having to pay a privilege tax in order to pay off the debt.

Japan best country

>Women are borrowing more to ‘get ahead’ on the career ladder, only to find their futures constrained by the shackles of debt

>gender studies programs have mushroomed on campuses nationwide. But women’s educational advancement hasn’t come cheap.

All the clues are there, but somehow they just can't make 2+2=4

Kek

Dept gap. Then they start working and get a wage gap.

So they owe more and get paid less. When will the complaining stop. Please pay for everything and ensure everything I do is a present.

Holy shit phone posting.
>debt
Fuck sake

>Be me
>Work half time and pay college month by month
>Debt free

>Be 75% of female classmates
>Barely study during class, be a burden in group works and spend all weekends partying
>Buuhoooo my student debt

>The reasons for higher debt are varied, but the trends of financial hardship reveal how the new sexism problem on campus might not be so much outright discrimination but a slow-burning crisis of eroding economic opportunity once they enter the workforce.

So, more women go to college than men because they get discriminated against in admissions and receive less aid, so as a result more women on campus means more debt is held by women... and the problem is supposedly sexism against women?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More accurate

Apparently all the women who got gender studies and lesbian dance theory degrees can't get work....

Becuase the patriachy controls the industries of gender theory and lesbian dance?

FPBP

Did they at least meet their husbands who were able to pull in money?

>~$150k in savings + 2 apartments
>get anxious over paying for coffee

Who /frugal/ here? I'll buy an expensive jacket, pair of shoes or electronics/computer hardware like once every 3 months, otherwise I live cheap as hell