prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fag stags BTFO

NOICE

KEK

part and parcel

You fags should be happy. If this was 15 years ago they would be using hammers and knives

>Sup Forums defending petty criminals

As long as the people they commit crimes against are people you like you don't mind. And you wonder why people think it is aok to punch nazis.

>As long as the people they commit crimes against are people you like you don't mind

this is the basis of the criminal justice system? you do realize this? this is literally a description of justice itself?

Good

Um try again sweetie Sup Forums is an authoritarian board we don't believe in universal humans rights.

Justice system is supposed to be un-biased. This is targeted petty thuggery. It doesn't matter who is doing it, or against whom, randomly pepper spraying people for having the courage to assemble with gays in public is wrong. Keep it up though. You are only making your side look foolish and Russia look backwards.

>Russia look backwards

Opposing sodomites and their civilization wrecking agenda is the most courageous brave thing a man can do

Lmao do this at the tax funded gay parades.

Which one is the man?

I think the one on the left. Hard to tell the world has gone completely insane

>Justice system is supposed to be un-biased.
proof? your opinion isnt proof by the way.

the justice system is discriminatory, it discriminates between criminals and non-criminals, wtf are you talking about?

There's a line in a Lithuanian song that goes rougly like this: "you're equally as much of a faggot wether you're the one with the baseball bat or the rainbow flag at the pride"
I stand behind that 100%

Fags btfo.
But where are people getting this acid?

That kid is going to kill them both. Look at her face.

Go poz your neghole, degenerate

Seeing them cry made my night, thanks OP

Contrary to popular belief not everyone is a KGB agent in Russia. What does it have to do with justice system? Police will probably even look for the lads who kicked the fags' shit in and make them pay a $20 fine or something.

I doubt these crimes will be seriously investigated. Russia is a dangerous, backwards shithole. Ever noticed the ability to persecute gays is directly correlated with how shitty a country is?

It's actually the other way around. America is the number 1 faggot country in the world and is quickly turning into a failed state

>tfw bf material and cute
>no one wants a cute loyal virgin gay
Fuck this retard planet

Keep telling yourself that.

Is Brazil such a supersafe country with bright future because they like faggots? It all makes sense now.

Whatever sodomite enjoy your unlimited buttsex it wont last for ever

Good.
MAKE FAGS AFRAID AGAIN

Eh?
It's not the actual illegal, disruptive action that is commonly celebrated; that's still a negative.
It's just funny to whatever side identifies with the people who perpetrate the act.
It's not morally justified, but it was some stupid bullshit.

A rope for every sodomite. Death to degeneracy!

Just adding more fuel to the fire that homosexuals are explicitly targeted.

The Kinsey fag scale has been debunked. Nice job posting clickbait pop science you deranged freak.

So there becomes more and more "not straight" people. Its almost like not being straight is learned behavior....

>debunked

still used in scholarly research. nice try.

>that qt blonde russian at the end

how can such nice women become homo?

That's just sodomite propaganda poisoning the minds of young vulnerable children. There is reason Russia banned faggot propaganda and glorification thanks for proving Russia and traditionalism was right again.

why do dumb russian niggers always larp behind a flag? no one cares about you or that shit hole. fuck off commie kike scum and kys.

I never got this in Russia

There are shittons of gay bars and gay places all around Moscow and Petersburg, and many important people are semi-openly gay

It's not like Russia is that much against homosexuality (as long as you are rich and quiet about it)

But you cannot really openly have pride rallies, or openly gay bars, because... that's too much? So everyone knows it, but you cannot say it publicly

Well whatever works for them I guess. Nu-Russia is weird

I am not Russian. Why are you so upset?

Bonne Nuit russians...
Bonne Nuit to you all.

>lady justice is one of the most well known statues in the world
>her attributes are a balance, a blindfold and a sword
>blindfold

You can of course ignore the philosophy of western justice and use sand nigger logic instead.

Do you have any "argument" other than "You are in le wrong side of le history xD xD"? Jesus I knew you sodomites are deranged and hysterical but this is just cringy.

Freedoms

Someone post statistics about homosexuality and sexual abuse

Civil partnerships should be legalized. Putin made discrimination against everyone illegal but he forgot to separate church and state in relationship matters. If homosexuals could sign the same legal contract and have the same rights as a married couple they would have nothing to protest about.

I want that blond lesbo at the end to sit on my face.

turning?

>pride parade
>in russia
Its still wiser than parade in fucking Chechnya

gotta fuck 'em straight lil Leaf. Semen absorbed via vaginal walls cures their mental illness.

LOL fuckin kek

They do anyway, even when they have the same legal status they still want more.

> capitalizing r*ssia

oooooh sure crylic commie nigger. kys

>russians arent white
lmao at amerishlomo memes right now, everyone in this vid is as white as a fucking snowflake with white features

compare them to amerimongrels

What is it with fags and trying to force people to accept their degenerate shit. Fags need to fuck off, no one wants your degenerate gay shit

We can hope.

Why should we care about which religious group likes fags?

Only true traditionalist religions are against degeneracy.

Individual freedom to not be maced in public. Also this poster was very astute:

(and underrated)

Great, now if Ruskis would start attacking all the mongoloid Muslim shits in the country too

I would love to see that battle.

Yeah, it's considered propaganda and is dangerous for kids as they refer it to. You can be gay but you can't make the children gay. Although America's influence of lgbtq shit still pops up here and there.

They still protest.

Fags never learn, do they?

I can laugh at and enjoy other's misery as much as I damn well please, faggot.

That was awesome. Faggots BTFO!

Ka tu cia garuoji balvonas?

The comments looked breddy gay though

Because no western state is supporting a fundamentalist Christian revival.

>Opposing sodomites and their civilization wrecking agenda is the most courageous brave thing a man can do
not in the third world, promoting this shit would get putin impeached in an instant, even ignoring would.

O tu ką, kiekvieną lietuvišką dainą girdėjęs?
Jeigu nori ieškok tos dainos, aš tai pavadinimo nebepamenu, tik atlikėją žinau: soundcloud.com/5o7o/tracks

Ai čia ne į temą, bet kiek galima uždirbt per metus UK dirbant nekvalifikuotą darbą? Tarkim padirbu ten du metus, tai su kiek pinigų galiu tikėtis grįžti į tėvynę?

russians are some funny fuckers

He ignored it for a very long time though. LGBT discussions were only relevant in 2012-2014. Nobody actually cares except for a few single-issue anti gay politicians since fag community is so small. People just forget that gays exist when there are no faggot related happenings.

America needs to learn from Russian culture we are doomed into this swirling pit of degeneracy.

Nonsense gay community is just heavily suppressed. Same size as anywhere else. This notion of we dont have gays here because we stigmatize and criminalize them is nonsense.

With islam you leftist fuck you will get 0%

Whatever you want to believe fag.

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X1500085X

>You can of course ignore the philosophy of western justice and use sand nigger logic instead.
Sounds good, it seems to work for them.

>justice system is supposed to be unbiased
>"proof?"

So if someone accuses you of a crime and the jury convicts you solely because you're white or confederate, it's fair?

Eventually pressure will build and you will have to lift the gay propaganda law.

You're retarded. Literally no better than a sand nigger.

even the cops are laughing

Right

the cyka in the end is 9/10

Maybe the reason why it's so damaging is because everyone tells them that having gay parents is something to be ashamed of.

watching this while listening to hardbass
10/10 would cyka blyat again

That doesnt apply to young adults and they will grow to be the majority.

LGBT 9/10 shill against christianity, conservatism and traditional morality.

Why should I care if they get pepper sprayed or even killed?

is this what the average russian male looks like?

for the best car insurance
rates online
go to the general
and save some time