How Alpha are you when the police asking to work with you?

UK police ‘consider working with pedophile hunters,’ but vigilantes told RT they’re not interested.

>Police have admitted they may have to start working with pedophile hunters after new figures revealed a rise in their evidence being used in court. Such groups, however, have ruled out ever working with officers.

>New figures obtained by the BBC show officers are becoming increasingly reliant on evidence provided by pedophile hunters. More than 44 percent (114 out of 259) of cases in which an offender meets a child following sexual grooming used“vigilante”evidence in 2016, compared with 20 out of 176 cases in 2014 (11.3 percent).

>That means police have needed pedophile hunters’ help in almost half of child sexual grooming cases put forward for prosecution.

>Chief Constable Simon Bailey, the national lead for child protection at the National Police Chiefs’ Council, told the BBC that although such groups are putting“the lives of children at risk”and“compromising our operations,”police would consider working with them.

>“I’m not going to condone these groups and I would encourage them all to stop, but I recognize that I am not winning that conversation.”

>“I think [working with vigilantes is] something we’re going to have to potentially look at, yes, but it comes with some real complexity,”he added.

>“The biggest challenge here from my perspective is there has to start to be a new approach to policing the web. We have to start asking the technical companies, ICT, the software providers, to police the environments and stop these offences happening in the first place.”

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Usr4-RihUAI
youtu.be/2o1KEU7-Wo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Police are incompetent and compromised.

>Speaking to RT last month, pedophile hunters Dark Justice said since October 2014, they have caught 113 suspected pedophiles. Of these, 54 have been convicted and the rest are awaiting trial.

>They say the number of men targeting children online has reached“epidemic”levels, with predators lurking on Justin Bieber Facebook pages and live video apps to find victims.

>The Newcastle-based duo, who use the pseudonyms Scott and Callum, set up fake profiles on social media posing as girls or boys aged 11 to 15. They never instigate conversations and immediately tell those who contact them that they are underage.

>They try to avoid sexual conversations, acting young and uneducated. They only arrange a meeting if it is suggested by a third party. They then inform police, and go along to film the suspected offender.

>‘Scott’ says the scale of the problem is much larger than what official statistics suggest,“happening on a massive level and getting worse.”

>“It’s an epidemic. Honestly, I’ve said it from the start. The government hasn’t got a clue. The statistics they’re putting out are absolutely bulls***. They’re a sort of watered-down version to keep everyone thinking ‘That’s still bad but it’s not that bad.’”

This is the only avenue of vigilante justice I agree with.

>but vigilantes told RT they’re not interested.
because they keep a lot of 'documents' on their hard drives?

youtu.be/Usr4-RihUAI

750,000 Pedophile in UK, Expect Us!

youtu.be/2o1KEU7-Wo4

About fucking time.
Working with the pedo hunters sure is a step in the right direction from sweeping all of it under the rug and letting it get to the point where vigilante justice is the only justice.

Of course if they're busting pedophiles and putting them in the light they MUST be pedophiles themselves!

>UK police
>working with pedophile hunters

The only reason the UK police would want t work with pedo hunters is to arrest them, considering they go out of their way to enable sex offenders.

Paedophiles need to be removed from society before they abuse a child. I don't believe in the idea that looking at photos isn't as bad. Anyone who can justify the abuse of children by a third party do they can get pictures to satisfy their jollies has already put their deviant needs before the welfare of a child, they've justified the abuse. Those 'just' looking at pictures absolutely are dangerous. Those trying to contact children online are dangerous.

It's accepted you can't cure homosexuality, and you can't cure paedophilia. Seeing as we can't just kill them, they just need to be put into prisons where maybe they can do something useful for society.

UK police are as corrupt as their government and Queen.

are all pedos dumb as fuck

gee i wonder if that person is indian

>outing yourselves as vigilantes

Surely people in Britain aren't retarded enough to identify themselves to the authorities.

>w-we promise it's n-not a trap guise

>implying the police aren't part of the human trafficking rings
Good decision.

no, but there's this
>When police searched his house, they found an entire adult nursery in one room.

>oh hai guize can you help us?
>you are catching too many of us
>we need to 'work with you' to cover up your findings
TOP FUCKING KEK BRITBONG ANONS
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

how much fun do you think these guys have during these stings? bit they're laughing their asses off.

i once did stuff like this, never bothered with sending evidence or anything, just for laughs. could have gotten some steam gift cards if i wanted to though, some of these guys are fucking retarded and beyond desperate.

>mite b cool

>pedo hunters
maybe they ought to try hunting muslim bombers and truck murderers?

would be a smart move desu 74-d underwater basketweaving tier

>Police more concerned with arresting those who call out the Islamic sex gangs

>Ignore the actual sex gangs

>wtf why won't vigilantes help us

>Citizens arrest!

Does that actually work? If you have no legal authority over somebody then how are you going to enforce it? Seems like using force would just open you up to all kinds of legal issues.

What's the line between enforcing citizens arrest and harassment?

any pedo hunters in this thread?

would you say they are mostly non whites or is it an even balance?

guess it depends on the country. in this case however they weren't actually arresting him, just telling him to say. he didn't try to flee apparently.

> how alpha are u when police...

...you are a faggot if u work for the police

>be police
>go online
>"hello, i'm 13 and what is up"
>receive sexual responses
>"Your under arrests, please remain in your seats until police officer pick you up"
>"thank you"

Game, set, checkmate

>it's the "all pedos are gay" episode

>uk police

Yeah, so in other words, the police refuse to arrest pedophiles in the UK because 99% of them have names like Mohammad (in various spellings). So instead, the police have been asked to infiltrate the vigilantes who are trying to bring these sandniggers to justice, so that as soon as "well wouldn't you know it? these pedophiles are all muslims!" they can rush in and arrest the vigilantes for anti-muslim hate.

Sounds to me like the bad guys and the real good guys are the only people with half a brain in the UK and the police are a bunch of feckless, dickless shit heads. While a lot of brits shitpost here all day, I do hope you eternal Anglos are able to save that ship you're on, even if it means dragging muslims into the streets and waging a crusade on their skulls with improvised clubs. You people still outnumber that satan worshiping trash.

I go to Kik and use my ex's nudes for Amazon wishlist items. If you can put up with dicks and some literal retards, you can make a decent payoff after a couple hours. Never posed as underaged however, don't wanna get caught up with legit autists.

Not a pedo Hunter just like dicking around on kik, but I'd say it's mostly old and fat white guys or autistic teenagers. Most minorities are fake, using an obscure rapper as their profile picture. One was a short and fat black guy at 19 who had a literal millimeter Peter.
Mexicans are worse than Indians btw.

>It's a "defend hebeophilia" episode