Nanatsu no Taizai 178

ARTHUR IS THE MC NOW, I REPEAT ARTHUR IS THE MC.

Nakabe baited us into thinking the next manga will be his, but it's actually this one.

A month after the demise of Meliodas of the Seven Deadly Sins.
Although there are a lot of powers to oppose the demons,

they're powerless before the Ten Commandments.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3135863&tag=七つの大罪
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=925320
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2259597
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their numbers dwindle day by day and Britannia's power map is getting eroded by the dark wave.

Sword Art: "Heartless Waterfall"

8 commandments*

We fight against them to the end!!!!
Bottom left text: Hope no longer exists in this world. Except for these men!!
Margin text: Arthur heads to them!! Britannia has been subjugated and fallen into despair. Despite that, there are still men to oppose them.
Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 179 / Looking for hope.

Amusingly enough, the cat thing still sticks to Arthur.

Ah, fuck forgot the image

Is Meliodas ever going to be an adult?

I hope he'll at least look like a teenager when he revives. That little kiddo form started to get on my nerves.

is this a ruse or is he actually the MC?

He's the MC for as long as Mel is dead. If Nakaba has balls he'll revive Mel at the end of the arc instead of when the fighting starts.

I thought I would hate it, but I kinda like his young design. Although tbqh I wouldn't mind if he grew up a little bit, yeah. Basically because his older brother's design is pretty good.

I don't think it'll happen though, a lot of chapters have already passed by to just radically change his design, unfortunately.

HAHAHAHAHAHH
MELIODAFU FAGS BTFO

?
But we knew that Meliodas was going to be out of commission for a while this isn't surprising at all

>his older brother
I think both Estarossa and Zeldris are Mel's younger brothers.

Yeah, he is, I'm a faggot and don't know what I wrote that.

So yeah, I really like his design, so I hope that, when Mel shows up again, is a little bit different than before, although I doubt it'll happen.

He didn't change for 3000 years. It would be quite dumb if his dead triggered his growth.

Yeah, that's why I really doubt it. Not only because of the in-universe explanation, but also because we're nearing 200 chapters and I really doubt that something as important as the MC's design would drastically change.

We had a timeskip, so it wouldn't be that big of an issue desu.

>I'm a faggot and don't know what I wrote that.
No need to be so hard on yourself it is just a minor mistake.

Why is Fraudrin in tsundere mod?

Next thing I know is that he wins the Merlin bowl...

>Arthur gets spotlight time
fuck yes.

>mfw that new kingXdiane doujin got translated

>Best boy is now MC

Thank you, based Nakaba. I always believed in you.

Watch him win the Elizabeth bowl instead. It would be the greatest ntr I ever read in a shonen manga.

I need MerlinxArthur doujins in my life
Do you think Escanor will be a bitch about it or will he eventually come around and acknowledge Arthur as the better man

>Implying he's gone for good

her heal powers don't do shit this time. Or work in opposite because he's a demon.
Or it did and kept one heart a live for melodias to heal which will take a couple of issues.
But if he is completely gone then that's a bold move.

There are a lot of them, but none of them are scanned. None of them are up for sale anywhere either, so buying them and scanning them manually isn't an option either. What a shame.

He'll come back eventually, but I'm guessing it won't be for a while. Probably before the end of the Commandments, so he can have a real fight with Estarossa.

Posting more to celebrate the occasion.

If there are some pixiv doujins of them, post the links, I may get someone to translate that shit.

so it will be like Gantz one arc with out him.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3135863&tag=七つの大罪 used to post a lot, but they haven't posted much in a while.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=925320 also used to be a big fan, they had a lot of it on their twitter. I haven't checked on them in a while so I'm not sure if they still do, though.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2259597 This person also draws a lot.

There are other artists too, but AFAIK these are the only ones who draw actual comics.

>while the faggot All Might can't even die properly

I really feel bad for Escanor. Merlin isn't really all to interested in him, her attention is focus on Arthur. Especially now that Escanor is an old man.

I hope he finds a new "sun", or at least goes out sacrificing himself for the greater good like a fucking legend. Something similar to Netero form HxH.

It's pretty interesting how the Samurai decided to stay by arthur's side of all people. Maybe the priest and the assassin also joined his cause?

I still want an answer on why Merlin disappeared for those last couple chapters.

She was stoned.

Escanor seems happy to just admire her from afar, though. That's what his whole revelation was about. Plus he has Rosa

I wonder if Nakaba ever looks at fanart. This was drawn a year or two ago and it looks really similar to that one panel with the Nightmare Merlin. It's probably just a coincidence though.

How wet is Merlin right about now?

Arthur a shit.

>That fucking cat is still on top of him
Wonder if he found a use for that thing other than being a meatshield. Also did his armor get a revamp?

Extremely.

>Retard is made mc

Dropped dont even know what Merlin sees in that manlet

Shut up Mordred

Wonder what her deal was? I hope we get an in depth look into Escanor's past. Unless she isn't human, them getting together won't happen. If she is still alive by now, she'd be an old hag. My bet is that has something to do with the Goddesses.

The cat is actually Meliodas

Considering her resemblance to Merlin, I could see her being a member of the Goddess Clan. Maybe her sister?

It's actually just Escanor.

Escanor is killed by one of the knights of round table.

A samurai, just what the series needed

powerlevels

Which means? and why?

If I remember correctly, there were two Escanors who were defeated by Gawain. They both shared traits in common with Nakaba's Escanor. The first was Escanor the Large who had the the whole power up with the sun thing. While the second Escanor the Handsome was related to some sort of royalty. Both were defeated by Gawain, but only the first one was killed by him. The second one became friends with him.

Who even knows if Gawain is going to appear. He is supposed to be Arthur's nephew. So Nakaba will probably just use his namesake.

> one month
> Escanor didn't do shit in the meantime

What the fuck? Especially when it looked like the commandments separated again.

I want Merascylla and Derierrie to look at me in disgust!

Nana = Seven
Shi = Samurai

His name is literally 'Seven Samurai'

Mustn't it be one hell of a pain when Arthur tries to change his clothes with that cat on him

Either way it would be stupid for any human to fight between each others when the demons are destroying everything.

>mfw Arthur makes his own Seven Deadly Sins Squad and actually becomes the second Protagonist

Nanashi means "nameless" you dingus.

>It's a "let's talk about japanese shit we know nothing about" thread

Jesus christ stop, it was bad enough seeing you faggots try to defend niggerstream's horrible translations, don't embarrass yourself further.

>inb4 you know this because you read Mär

Try Stranger.

Why does anyone even read this shit? The art just makes me want to puke, and I'll bet it's your typical shonen asspull after asspull bullshit with some dumbass female support character who is literally just there to be rescued/flash her tits.

We Knights of the Round now.

qt giantess

> tentacles hiding the body are back
> somehow the long ears and bianca like hairstyle aren't back
> Dolor isn't putting back his garbage bag

This octololi troll still doesn't makes sense, Nakaba most probably retconned Gloxinia.

I know it's not the same time period. But I hope that's Musashi so I can get more Memesashi

MC just died retard

>Looking for hope.
So it's literally Final Fantasy VI.

k

Please no, i had enough with the Baki threads

Then tell Spiny to stop shilling that garbage.

Looks more like Zeldris' vampire girlfriend. Wouldn't a vampire girlfriend make sense for Escanor? They are more powerful during the night, so she can protect him at night, and Escanor can protect her during the day. Their offspring would be powerful at all times.

Gawain will appear as Escanor's daughter.

Or weak at both.

Well, their best bet is stopping the demons in Britannia, before they spread to other countries.

>inb4 cut demons with your mind

Why are there only so few Doujins with good Characterisation?

>Why does anyone even read this shit?
>I'll bet it's your typical shonen
Wait, you mean you haven't read it and based all your negativity on assumptions?

>The art just makes me want to puke
Oh, you're baiting, my bad.

Before you retards start bitching - Meliodas isn't staying dead. We all know it. The author knows it. With the powerlevel box ticked all that's left are the dragon balls.

I don't think anyone was actually beliving he wouldn't return.

The question is for how long he's going to be dead.

so what's the deal with this dudes kabuki face?

>Meliodas isn't staying dead. We all know it.

I don't mind Mel staying dead, to be honest. I rather enjoy the idea of Arthur being the new MC and slowly establishing the Round Table as the series go on.

He can't do that without Tristan, but Tristan can't exist if his dad doesn't come back.

this

this writing tactic is to keep people interested in an arc that would generally suck to read if the main character were gone. Mainly it would be a huge hole that no one could fill.
Marvel does this shit all the time, they did it with all their heroes, they had them mind controled by an enemy or even replaced by an enemy, and it would all boil down to when the status quo would return and how.

I'd like to hope the very end. But then again, how the hell will anyone beat the commandments? Mel is leagues above the rest of the sins, and he just got dumpsterd.

>I rather enjoy the idea of Arthur being the new MC and slowly establishing the Round Table as the series go on.

That's the thing, though. There isn't really time to flesh out characters and build up. From the sound of things everything is going to shit very very fast.

This is getting me hype like Wan Piss did. I'm so excited to see how the old cast gets reintroduced. It's only been one month, but it could still mean a lot.

The 10C aren't even taking things seriously anymore. 1 month should have been more than enough time for them.

>1 month should have been more than enough time for them.

To do what, pull infinite power out their asses? Meanwhile the demons are getting empowered by eating souls.

I'm saying 1 month is enough for the 10C to finish off their conquest