ITT post pictures you never get to post

ITT post pictures you never get to post

This picture is posted way too often to be a picture you never get to post.
Stop posting it.

Wtf at the bottom left user

>Wtf

fuck off

oops wrong image.

I posted it yesterday though.

I never understood this meme.

>How to trigger everyone except Japan

Ball earth is the illusion though.

I liked when the trolling was funny, now its just sad.

This fucking image

Its spiderman.

> Pole is literally in the middle of the road and the only pole for miles
What kind of sorcery is this?

>Nanjing massacre
>comfort women
>minus ion
kek

the .gif version of this gets used a lot and its really LQ.

i hope it is one day phased out

Helicopter gunships can't take cities. So long as your archer is hiding inside the city it's impossible to lose.

I think it was just a reference how the game pits the units against each other with no obvious outcome overall.

Just change it to Civ IV, longbowmen were insane in that.

Oh shit, I wish I had seen this when I was watching Ajin.

>the game pits the units against each other with no obvious outcome overall.
But there is an obvious outcome.
Without the city coming into effect, the helicopter unit would have an attack strength of 50. The archers would have a defense of 5. In order for the archer to have any chance at all, we need to stack the odds against the attacking helicopter in a ridiculous fashion. So let's say:
The archer stands on a hill with a forest and a fortification (total +150%), and is in the vicinity of a great general (+20%) and another allied unit (+15% with the right cultural policy). He's on his own territory with Himeji castle and order social policy (+30%). All this, and he's still at 15.75. The archer is a still just a smear on the ground. With outrageous luck he put the helicopter into the yellow.
The only way to get the helicopter to lose this conflict is by killing its (comparatively) enormous combat power.
So let's say the helicopter owner has negative aluminum (-50%) and -11 unhappiness (-33%). Bam.