Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - 2 hours countdown Edition

TODAY GENERAL ELECTION

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

Media coverage will start around 4pm cest
>Phoneix start 4 PM CEST
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888
>ARD start 5:15 PM CEST
ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208
>ZDF start 5:19 PM CEST
zdf.de/live-tv

>IMPORTANT!
To prevent election fraud the AfD needs as many Wahlbeobachter as possible.
Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

Other urls found in this thread:

noz.de/lokales/osnabrueck/artikel/955909/afd-schuert-angst-vor-wahlbetrug-in-region-osnabrueck
youtube.com/user/COMPACTTV
reddit.com/r/de/comments/72400o/selbst_auf_4kanal_ist_man_nicht_sicher_heute/
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888
ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208
zdf.de/live-tv
compact-online.de/heute-schicksalswahl-2017-compact-livestream-zur-bundestagswahl-ab-1745-uhr/
youtube.com/COMPACTTV
youtube.com/watch?v=lltP2wAQ2S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder.

vote afd and i will suck your cock

>They told me it is usual to sit like 6-8 metres away from all the happening to watch. Is that the usual case you think? I will still go, of course

It's outrageous!!!!!

---------------------------------------

noz.de/lokales/osnabrueck/artikel/955909/afd-schuert-angst-vor-wahlbetrug-in-region-osnabrueck

Vorsicht: Viel ist nicht erlaubt!

>Der Osnabrücker Wahlleiter Uwe Schmidt weist auf Anfrage unserer Redaktion jedoch schon im Vorfeld der Auszählung darauf hin, dass nicht in die Wahlhandlung eingegriffen oder gestört werden darf. „Ein über die Schulter schauen ist als eine solche Störung zu sehen und unzulässig“, kritisiert Schmidt die entsprechende AfD-Anweisung der Wahlbeobachter. „Ein angemessener Abstand ist geboten.“ Das Begleiten des Wahlvorstehers zur Durchgabe des Wahlergebnisses sei ebenfalls strittig. Der Wahlvorstand werde das Wahlergebnis laut bekannt geben. Dadurch hätten die Wahlbeobachter die Möglichkeit, dieses zu notieren und anschließend mit dem später veröffentlichten Ergebnis zu vergleichen. Das Tragen von Parteiabzeichen, Parteiwerbung oder Ähnliches im Wahlraum sei nicht erlaubt.

Außerdem:
>Schmidt weist als Leiter des Wahlkreises Osnabrück-Stadt (Osnabrück, Belm, Wallenhorst, Georgsmarienhütte, Hagen, Hasbergen) darauf hin, dass die Wahl natürlich beobachtet werden dürfe, Wahlbeobachter aber nicht das Recht haben, Einsicht in Wahlunterlagen – etwa das Wählerverzeichnis, Schnellmeldung oder die Wahlniederschrift – zu nehmen. Stimmzettel dürften zudem „nicht in Augenschein genommen“ und in die Tätigkeit des Wahlvorstands dürfe nicht eingegriffen werden.

Marshal of the Royal Air Force Sir Arthur Travers Harris, 1st Baronet, GCB, OBE, AFC (13 April 1892 – 5 April 1984), commonly known as "Bomber" Harris by the press and often within the RAF as "Butcher" Harris,[a] was Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C) RAF Bomber Command during the height of the Anglo-American strategic bombing campaign against Nazi Germany in the Second World War. In 1942, the British Cabinet agreed to the "area bombing" of German cities. Harris was tasked with implementing Churchill's policy and supported the development of tactics and technology to perform the task more effectively. Harris assisted British Chief of the Air Staff Marshal of the Royal Air Force Charles Portal in carrying out the United Kingdom's most devastating attacks against the German infrastructure and population, including the Bombing of Dresden.

They are really going overboard with the character design, wtf

AfD are not real nationalists!

A nation is not a group of people united by economic interest, it's a Ganzheit, a Gestalt of lifeforms united by the soil that grants them life. Say no to economic nationalism and the destruction of German soil: Don't vote AfD!

Reforestation should be the top priority of any true nationalist!

GIVE ME THE BASIC RUNDOWN ON HOW NAZI GERMANY HISTORY AND ACHIEVEMENTS AND NEGATIVES ARE TREATED IN MODERN GERMANY?

AfD will get

afd wählen

Anime für AfD.

Sup Forumsfd

julius caesar meme masterrace.

t. little loser

>Reforestation should be the top priority of any true nationalist!
>greens are getting this desperate
Have fun at 4,99%, m80s.

OP pls add alternative platform covfefe to OP-pasta
>starts 5:45 pm according to website
youtube.com/user/COMPACTTV

>the virgin AfD
>the chad SD

More girls in uniform please!

YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LIFE ENDS 110 MINUTES FROM NOW

This is the real thread right?

>offering STDs like that
W E W
E
W

THANKS RUSSIA

Pic related is trending right now in Germany

>2 hours before there are 42 "germancuck thread, afd btfo"

Yes Sören

>use Gestalt
>in German thread
>it means physical appearance
you do not look smart if you use this word...

Answer pls.

>Hitler was crazy and the nazis gassed 10 billion kikes
That's all basically

TEST TEST HALLO HALLO

I will add yt links when the streams go live

Sören is more Danish, but thats okey since im half danish

groBe prozente

yup

Ach verdammte Axt. Die Schweine wollen alles versuchen um ihre Betrügereien durchzuziehen.

reddit.com/r/de/comments/72400o/selbst_auf_4kanal_ist_man_nicht_sicher_heute/

Thisi s also great. Yes, I know, r*ddit. Great for harvesting tears.

AfD = ridiculous scam party and the stupid low-IQ dumbed-down faggots vote em. hahah it's amazing!

2 hours

Fisrt time posting on Sup Forums, Heiko?

Guys, I just got back from my local polling station, and it's not looking good for Emperor Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Jo, ready to lose tonight?

>b-but muh strong influence

Nope. It will be around 13-15% for the AFD.
In Hasloch alone they got 14.5%

Our 'stille reserve'(people who don't admit voting AfD) will make the difference.

Just voted my with my first vote for the Linke and my second for AfD.

PRAISE KEK

TWEETING POSTS IS ILLEGAL REEEE!!

LITERALLY INFLUENCING THE VOTE!

GREEN VOTERS WILL VOTE AFD IF THEY READ 2 AFD TWEETS!

>doesn't know what Gestalt means
Go read some Max Wertheimer, fool.

Pffff, just get close enough that you can see where the crosses are made and as what they are counted. If they think you are getting too close they can whine, but they can't actually do anything without the police getting involved. Have fun explaining to everyone in the room, including the police, how you think that a person should not be allowed to actually check if the counting is done correctly. Most of the helpers won't like waiting for an hour doing nothing while the police tries to figure shit out.

For (You).

>not expecting shilling to go into overdrive during elections

They don't even wear German uniforms.

W E I D E L S T E T I C S
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw

A F D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>They told me it is usual to sit like 6-8 metres away from all the happening to watch. Is that the usual case you think? I will still go, of course

It's outrageous!!!!!

---------------------------------------

Vorsicht: Viel ist nicht erlaubt!

Außerdem:

Und zu guter Letzt:
>Zudem erläutert Schmidt, dass Fotos oder Videos vom Auszählen der Stimmen oder das gezielte Aufnehmen von Stimmzetteln vom Wahlvorsteher grundsätzlich untersagt werden sollten. Wahlbeobachter hätten kein Anrecht darauf, vom Wahlvorstand eine Kopie oder ein Foto der Ergebniszusammenstellung, der Schnellmeldung oder der Niederschrift zu erhalten. Die Bundeswahlordnung sehe nur eine mündliche Ergebnisverkündung vor. Zudem hätten die Wahlvorsteher sicherzustellen, dass die Wahlniederschriften mit den Anlagen Unbefugten nicht zugänglich sind.

Kurz: Sofern ihr weder die Wahlzettel, noch die Mitarbeiter überprüft, ihnen auch nicht zu Nahe kommt und auch keine Fotos macht, ist alles im grünen Bereich.

Inwiefern man aus der entferntesten Ecke im Raum die Wahl beobachten kann? Frag nicht so blöd, du NazI!

Nimm deine Tabletten du grüner Hurensohn VdB.

>Media coverage will start around 4pm cest
>>Phoneix start 4 PM CEST
>ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888
>>ARD start 5:15 PM CEST
>ardmediathek.de/tv/live?kanal=208
>>ZDF start 5:19 PM CEST
>zdf.de/live-tv
This is all establishment media, the same media who saw Hillary Clinton winning until 3am German time.

Here is some NATO-independent coverage starting at 17:45 CEST (15:45 UTC)
compact-online.de/heute-schicksalswahl-2017-compact-livestream-zur-bundestagswahl-ab-1745-uhr/

machst halt vorher sauber du jude

Yes it´s my first day

It's funny because the AfD has the greatest number of doctors and college graduates

Ich fühle mich dadurch tatsächlich bedroht, meinem Opa der in der italienischen SS war wird hier die Anerkennung verweigert und das nur weil er Ausländer ist!

Who did she vote for?

>Jedes Board ist Sup Forums mittlerweile
DAS RITE

M8, whatever happens, lefties lose. /Leftypol/ is crying right now because everybody is a le neoliberal except for MLPD, who are barely SocDem. Get a grip, m8.

if you vote for a lesbian that is together with an indian, then you are quite literally executing jews behind enemy lines in Karkov.

MUSS MAN WISSEN

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE REFUGEES

Sachsen-Anhalt turnout (14:00 CEST):

2013: 36.2%
2017: 42.5%

One of the big AfD Bundesländer

what program are you guys watching the wahl on? phoenix reporting in

source or gtfo cunt

Could be Ukranian uniforms

CDU

Duplicate threads have 0 legitimacy.

Am Abend der Schicksalswahl beweist COMPACT deshalb Mut zur Wahrheit – und greift auch die GEZ-Glotze frontal an. Mit einer Livesendung begleiten wir Sie durch den Abend, haben alle Zahlen, messerscharfe Analysen und die wichtigsten Stimmen der patriotischen Opposition vorbereitet.

Wir senden, was die Lügenmedien verschweigen. Unser kompetentes COMPACT-Team vor und hinter den Kameras sorgt am Sonntag für eine echte Alternative zum Lügenfernsehen. Am Wahlabend ab 17:45 Uhr

>tfw weiß nich wo ich wählen kann
oopslol

>Wehrmachtssoldaten haben Juden vergast

DUMM?

Guess those "leaked" exit polls from earlier might have been actually right then,

nice reddit spacing faggot

>youneedtogoback.jpg

Livestream is going to be here:
youtube.com/COMPACTTV

are those guys from the alternative secret service?

Thanks for replying and researching, mate. Going to do my best. #Reichsadlerauge

i watched all of them during trump elections;
omg their faces B T F O when it became clear trump would win, i honestly jizzed myself little it was that awesome

hope today will be the same

Danke kamerad.

Montag gibt es eine dicke fette Anzeige

>let me see some german news channel...
>nigger host

jesus christ germnay...

What did they say?

Lieber Haider.
Ich ziehe aus!

>low iq hard sciences like biology vote for adf
>high iq soft sciences like philosophy, history and gender studies vote sdp

Low iq adf voters confirmed. Checkmate nazis.

Die Uschi von der Welt ist ne Süße.

I'm going to church soon but please vote AfD and pray for Germany!

Dann sollt er aber denn thread als Beweis in gimp neispeichan.

kek'd heartily

RIP Stoll

Gut gut

HACKERS REEEEE

just heard that Spd is at aroud 25-28

now interesting to see how much the far left and greens get
a far left government is possible

Wer sind /ourguys/ in dieser Wahl?

You literally have the exact same amount of reddit spacing as the post you're replying to

I'm currently approaching pic related.
Will switch over to COMPACT when they start covering around 5:45 pm

Go here at 17:45 CEST / 15:45 UTC: youtube.com/COMPACTTV

Was ist das denn für eine Kreatur?

What does the AfD have to do with cosplaying hohols?

Wisst ihr was, der Meme war is jetzt zu ende.
Lasst uns alle Bacardi drinkne.

E Y M A L L A

youtube.com/watch?v=lltP2wAQ2S4