Futago no Teikoku Chapter 4

Fuckin hope I can get the last two chapters done soon. I should have translations this week. Anyway, here's chapter 4 of Mohiro Kitoh's new series, Futago no Teikoku!

I like the characters that get introduced here as well

I have no idea what this is, but I like it.

Looks like something from artist who did that series about kids fighting in giant robot

What is the plot for this?

Yeah, it is. It's Mohiro Kitoh's latest work following Noririn and Nanika Mochigatte Masuka (which were his two series that followed Bokurano, the series about the kids in the robot)

Let's see, the plot to this point has been, there's two kids wandering around this countryside trying to find a magician. Apparently the girl, Fa, is under a curse that causes anyone that touches her (besides the main guy character, it looks like) die. There's a really oppressive army called the Kou army that pretty much has control of all the locations we've been shown, and they're brought up a lot.

Last chapter was a pretty sweet airplane fight. So far only one volume is out, and the next one will be out in October, but I'm trying to get this volume scanlated sooner rather than later.

Well, thanks. I'll catch up.

Shouldn't take too long, after all we're still in volume 1. But the first three chapters are on batoto already so please, enjoy

Thanks man.

Those 2 girls seems to be in for some sudden and brutal suffering.I hope I'm wrong.

me too

all the suffering can stay with Fa and Gaw for all I care. Speaking of which...

Thanks OP, discovered the series recently.

Serves this fucker right, none could put up a fight with him before.Good to see there are people that could do this.

i'm really glad Gaw gets his shit pushed in in this chapter

This main character is such a dick.

he's a filthy Kong Xia of course he's a dick

alright, that's the end of this chapter. Thanks for sticking around to read it! I'm gonna go prepare the batoto upload. I've been told I'll have the last two chapters' translations this weekend so hopefully I can get them done and release them both in the next week. Then we'll wait for October

Aw shit, thanks again. Looking forward to see how this turns out.

Me too. As far as new developments, chapter 5 is another fight chapter and it's really interesting Gaw is OP I think chapter 6 is setting up for something, because most of it Kou Army pilots on one of the red ships talking about stuff (it's an exposition chapter) but I don't have the patience to try and read it all, and this is a huge world Kitoh's set up. Hopefully this manga will be continuous for awhile. I vow to get it all translated in the best quality I can.

Also I was disappointed to find that I missed the last Kitoh thread that came up. Even Hox was there... Well, I'll try and be in the next one.

>Mohiro Kitoh's new series
aww hell no

Alright, chapter is up on batoto now for anyone wanting to marathon!

Thanks again for hanging around the thread, keep an eye out for more manga dumps in the near future

God Gaw sucks monkey dongs

Someone should slap him with an overgrown clitoris

here's hoping for more Gaw abuse in volume 2

How much longer until the suffering begins?

This is about as suffering as it's gonna get for right now. Just subtle suffering. Chapter 5 is just fighting and chapter 6 is just exposition. The only suffering is the setting (which feel pretty damn oppressive already when you look at the dialogue of the secondary characters)

I don't subscribe to the magazine so I dunno what the most recent 3 chapters have been like

Kitoh's moved away from suffering though. I mean look at Nanika. Nico mind broke her mom and Issa killed a bunch of people off screen but the overall tone stayed pretty damn lighthearted and the above spoiler and Okuda's death in that one were probably the only actual suffering parts of that one. Dunno about Noririn since it's not translated but pretty sure it didn't go anywhere dark