8 totally inappropriate Halloween costumes you should avoid this year

It’s (almost!) officially fall, which meansHalloween is right around the corner— and we couldn’t be more excited. It’s truly the most wonderful time of the year. Costumes, guilt-free candy, and parties — what could be better? Speaking of costumes, once upon a time, Halloween costumes were simple. Witches, nurses, zombie brides, vampires, and ghosts surfaced on All Hallow’s Eve as the most popular get-ups. But things have changed, and not in the best way.

These days, it seems many people have decided to use their costumes to make a bold statement. And unfortunately, more times than not, these statements are racist or anti-Semitic, like that time Julianne Hough went asOrange Is the New Black’s Crazy Eyes— blackface and all.

Fortunately, it’s still possible to find a great costume without offending anyone. Here are a couple you should definitely avoid this year — and every year.

1. Anything involving “black face”
We’ve said this before and we’ll say it again: Blackface isneverokay. So stick to keeping your skin its actual color. It’s ridiculously easy to dress up as your favorite celebrity without making a fool of yourself and offending an entire group of people. Blackface is degrading, demeaning, and just plain racist.

2. Racist stereotypes
Racist costumes don’t stop at blackface. We continue to see them year after year: the Native American costumes, the sexy Geishas, the drunk mariachi bands with giant, fake mustaches and ponchos — and they need to go away. We get that you might be trying to show your “appreciation” for other cultures, but what you’re doing instead is culturally appropriating — which is actually disrespectful because you continue to perpetuate tired racial stereotypes.

3. Transphobic costumes
As it is, the LGBTQ community is already marginalized, especially the trans community. There are endless jokes being made at the expense of trans people, and your “hilarious tranny granny” costume isn’t making things better. Transgender is not a costume. Stop it.

4. Victims of abuse and their abusers
We love couples costumes! Convincing your person to dress in matching outfits for Halloween might be the cutest thing, but you know when it isn’t cute? When you use Halloween to recreate someone’s most vulnerable and broken moment and turn it into a costume. Please don’t offend victims of abuse with your fake black eyes and busted lips; don’t attempt to downplay their pain by playing dress up.

5. Homeless people
Homelessness is a serious issue all over the world; people are struggling to find food to eat and a warm place to rest their heads. You might think you’re being funny with your cardboard signs, but pretending to be homeless as a joke is incredibly insensitive.

6. A national tragedy
Another note on couples costumes: Remember the couple that dressed up as the Twin Towers on a 9/11 anniversary? Yeah, you should avoid doing that.

7. Hitler/Nazis/KKK
Have you even seen the news lately? Just don’t do it!

8. Anything that requires a fat suit
Costumes thatrequire a fat suitto poke fun at someone’s body type aren’t funny, and are completely inappropriate.

Happy Halloween when it comes! Stay safe and be considerate when you’re picking out your swag.

I deem this lul worthy. Have a bump.

I want to rape that Asian

She's probably not even Japanese.

>This is NOT who I am.
lol, yeah, you're not Japanese. You look like some rice patty gook.

Holy shit, lost it hard

You know who I'm gonna be this year!

>It’s truly the most wonderful time of the year.

Yes, demons love Halloween.

>we're all the same
>WAAAH THIS DIFFERENCE IS MINE
>we're just one race
>WAAAAH THIS ISN'T YOUR RACE
>multiculturalism is cool
>WAAAAAAH THIS CULTURE IS MINE

We seriously have to put an end to double think, but I just don't know what would work, considering we've tried pretty much everything already.

So funny! Saving them!

I got a full burka and I'm wearing that. If anybody says shit I'm suing them for islamophobia

>"""stigma""" of being intelligent in the year where intellectualism (fake or not) is worshipped
Fuck off chinks

So what can niggers dress up as? It's not like there is any black monsters or shit.

>stop having fun goyim!

Or black princesses.

native African costumes so much variety

But user, all blacks are monsters

Top kek

a dirty vaudeville jew?

Goodbye my sides

These mental gymnastics the liberals do have always amazed me. Do they not see how retarded they are or do they simply chose to ignore it?

All asian women are white-faced geishas said no one ever

T. Still laughing

Top fucking KEK

the fuck stigma does this add?? She may show her shoulders sometimes hahaha

creativity not allowed , got it

So Sup Forums should dress up as a fat, black Waffen-SS member and get their significant other to go as a Jewess with a sign around her neck saying "I Did 9/11"?

Bonus points for telling people you're living in a shelter and doing it tough since the end of the war.

oh boy here we go

Let's all be sensitive this Halloween.

someone photoshop these fuck

Blacks are afraid of Halloween. They load their kids up in vans and drive them to the suburbs with no costumes to harass the wealthier residents into giving them treats. The baby mommas hang back in the van, driving slowly as their chillins of 16-19 year olds terrorize the local Halloween events.
We tell our neighbors our rooftop gargoyle comes to life at night; pretty funny to see their reactions (we are white, live in 'da hood.)

Bet she's Mexican or Indian, no Arab wants to be associated in public with that bullshit.

Best thread I've seen in ages. Have a well-deserved bump.

why is he offended if it is not who he is

Big kek.

Black men are scary enough. They just wear their Halloween costume all year long.

King Kong

Jesus christ can these people fuck off already. What the fuck is it honestly going to take for them to stop being offended by everything. The only reason I hope for a happening or WW3 is to rid the country of these giant pussies who will die first.

This one is too good. They're all too good.

tchang is literally asking to be bullied here. that campain is probably the less effective way possible to deal with assholes

An upstanding, educated and employed man who takes care of his wife and kids. What else would terrify a nigger?

KEK

>elementary calculus
Lost

So no one can get drunk either because your culturally appropriating and racially profiling Irish and Scottish People!

This halloween must not even be acknowledge because it is culturally appropriating Pagan beliefs.

no cavemen or flintstones costumes due to culturally appropriating our ancestors. no monster costumes either because of body shaming...

no sexy school girl outfits because it sexualises children same for catwomen outfits - sexualising and encouraging animal abuse

what have we done?!?!
When will this stop??
When can we have fun again?!?!

Kek

>When can we have fun again?!?!

When we win, Jack

>lefties shaming people to not celebrate their own culture

I'll be going as an isis terrorist

Im hosting a black face party for real this year. Everyone is gonna eat and drink nigger things too

lol the amount of work you put into this thread
fuck off, kike shill

Kfc and grape soda?

I completely agree with you. Almost every faggot liberal these days is offended by literally everything.

Oh fuck off I wasnt even dressing up this year now Im thinking about going as a blackfaced mariachi wearing a yarmulke. So congratulations

Killing people who deserve to be killed has always worked.

If race mixing is good then so is cultural appropriation. Deal with it.

digits and hearty chuckles...heres your (you)

>what will it take
People to tell them to fuck off again, that's all it takes. They can whine and bitch all they want, they have no power.

>Not moving somewhere else and taking it off
It's her own fault.

>slut wear for 5 year olds not on the list

ITT:

"Whatever you do, don't dress up as a nazi, since lets face it. Gentiles are supposed to suck jewish cock."

You know, that gives me an idea. I wonder if anyone will sell a costume with a Jew hat and the little curls in front of the ears this year.

SO MIUCH THIS

They can dress up like this guy, aka Sneaker Thief. Whites can do it too, but they need to be in full blackface.

Liberals have become the new puritans dictating whats socially right and wrong when everyone just wants to have a good time

so my fat tranny blackface hitler is a bad idea?

holy fuck this the greatest costume i've ever seen