Sup Forums BTFO--MASS DEMONSTRATION IN 1ST GAME OF THE DAY

Look, here's what white Americans need to understand. Kneeling is a form of free speech protected under your first amendment.

hey aren't kneeling because they hate your soldiers, they're doing it because they feel it's the best way to bring attention to minorities being unfairly treated by the police.

If you have a problem with them practicing their first amendment rights then maybe consider fucking off to another country.

Even the team owners joined in. The demonstrations are going to be massive today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxhqXzVBen4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rFgr0Tu1c
sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/golden_swastikas_of_the_sun/triumph_of_the_grill/audioplayer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All that's missing is the steel chains around their necks

I guess this when tax exemptions and state-paid NFL stadiums go to history. No more national budget for a community that disrespects the nation.

4d master chess

Why the fuck would they kneel????

Don't they realise Trump WANTS them to kneel?

The police are being unfairly treated by minorities.

>minorities being unfairly treated by the police
>NYPD people shot by police vs people shooting at the police infograph

millionaire field niggers and they're still oppressed give me a break

This, dumb nignogs gonna nig you can bet on that

trump just did

>white middle class wants to watch football
>sees blatant display of chimpery
>everyone moves further to the right

How the fuck does trump do it?

Why is no news organization pointing out that the kneeling is in support of Black Lives Matter?

>dirt poor Americans
>slaving away all week
>just want to relax and watch a football game
>buncha spoiled millionaires throwing a hissy fit

GEE I WONDER WHY TRUMP HAS SO MUCH SUPPORT

>Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences

Look at me, I'm the Marxist now.

>relax and watch a football game
That's all most of us are asking for. Sports should be apolitical and free from any reminders of things that suck about the world. What cause will they take a knee for next?

Trump can use these protests as stick to beat them with if he points out that today is gold star family day.

Goodbye NFL, hello fútbol...I'll be investing my sports entertainment time strictly with you. And NASCAR.

Look, here's what liberal Americans need to understand. Roman saluting is a form of free speech protected under your first amendment.

They aren't roman saluting because they hate WWII veterans, they're doing it because they feel it's the best way to bring attention to whites being unfairly treated by the establishment.

If you have a problem with them practicing their first amendment rights then maybe consider fucking off to another country.

take the /rugbypill/ burger, you know you want to

Worthless fucking niggers earning a fortune for throwing a god damn egg then attacking the country which gave you the opportunity to not end up in jail like the useless fucking niggers you are.

>Why the fuck would they kneel????
They are kneeling to the anti-Christ spirit. The spirit of disobedience.

Das rite cracka, die, etc.

European football is hopelessly cucked as well. This is the first year in many I haven't been watching. At least their players don't actively take a shit on their own countries, although I kinda wish the English players did.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxhqXzVBen4

Time to import our legendary game America.

I just want to say one thing: NIGGERS

They fought for civil rights, they have no right to be this rebellious anymore, they FORCED themselves to be integrated and be american citizens.

apolitical at the same time patriotic. bunch of dumb asses don't know who their fan base is a the patriotic white working class aka the deplorables.

>take the /rugbypill/ burger, you know you want to
I've been thinking, but I just want to ease it in.

underrated

>Don't they realise Trump WANTS them to kneel?

This is fucking awesome 7D underwater chest. Trump is showing that niggers are bad and should be purged.

I watch it at 3AM here.

>Sup Forums btfo
>when nfl ratings are so bad my service doesn't even offer the Ravens Jaguars game
>when they're just alienating more fans by doing shit like this
>when they only take the knee in the first place when they suck ass and want people to talk about something other than how badly they suck at everything
>mfw

How fucking stupid are people to still getting tricked by Trump into doing things? Are your footballers really that stupid?

Yuuup.. just gonna kick back, relax and watch a bunch of drug using niggers rim each others asses.. RELAXING

>caring about media psyops shit
What happened to this board

C-can w-white people start pulling down statutes of football players?

Let them pay 20% extra tax on every millions they make.

Make them pay and then let them disobey the nation.

Until and unless the stomach hurts these people will never learn.

RIP NIGGER FOOTBALL LEAGUE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rFgr0Tu1c

THREAD THEME

>hey aren't kneeling because they hate your soldiers, they're doing it because they feel it's the best way to bring attention to minorities being unfairly treated by the police.
Nigger Logic. Let's boycott the flag and National Anthem because they are made at local police forces. The US Government has nothing to do with the locals, unless the locals invite them in. Anything else is martial law. If they are mad at the Baltimore police for brutality, then they need to form a protest at the governors home.

Whites are killed more by police then blacks lets just skip over that.

I’d say police should be kneeling to demonstrate against unfair treatment against them by niggers

>EU flag
>pretending to understand first amendment
cute

>chimpery

Thank you user for bringing this new word into my vocabulary.

I can only imagine the riot if some whites tried to pull down the ray lewis statue in baltimore.

please let someone try.

>dumb gullible niggers are easily tricked into falling for the white man's plan

Stunning. Truly stunning.

lol do they not realise kneeling is a sign of submission

Thread music:

sentimentalcorp.org/systemsdeath_recordings/golden_swastikas_of_the_sun/triumph_of_the_grill/audioplayer.html

KNEEL BEFORE ME NIGGERS

virus

They would be mopping floors if they lived in any other country. Yet they hate the one country that makes them multi-millionaires for playing a stupid game.

They're dumb, ungrateful apes.

"Trump's use of confirmation bias is legendary."

FBIAnon proved right once again.

shhhh they dont realise stop making it fucking obvious

What was even better was when they stood for the British national anthem.

But the NFL is a corporation, you don't have free speech protection from a company.
:^)

Niggers are almost as useless as Europeans.

BTFO? This was expected, NFL will crash now.
We win again

I thoroughly enjoy rugby didgeridoobro

There couldn't possibly be more than 200 total IQ points in that entire picture.

Come watch hockey bros

>First they came for our video games, and the normies said nothing
>Then they came for our chinese cartoons, and the normies said nothing
>So we sent them after normieball, and only them did the normies join us

Great work everyone

Deport them to the CFL.

The problem isn't that they're protesting.
The problem is that they're protesting a problem that doesn't exist.
American blacks genuinely believe that they should be able to commit crimes, brandish weapons, and even assault the police without any consequences. When they're physically hurt in the process of disarming them, when they're shot while aiming guns at the cops, and when they're arrested and jailed for committing crimes, they think it's "oppression".
It's not a group of oppressed people protesting for their rights.
It's a group of stupid brats who get paid millions to run back and forth with a ball who don't understand how good they have it.

We'll see how this goes in a different setting.

Have a few Aussie buddies here that turned me onto the game. It's fucking awesome.

If niggers were to be treated fairly by the police, there would be none of them left in a few weeks.

>mfw Pol is triggered harder than tumblr

Someone suggested earlier to one star their app then uninstall.

You don't have a right to free speech at work, dipshit.

Need to encourage them to #kneelontheflag

Kneeling isn't enough anymore!

cant wait for sports to be dead

Uh, didn't they just fall into our bait? Trump and us forced them to kneel for defiance, but now they are going to be hated by viewers and nfl ratings will plummet even more.

>Trump calls them out for being disrespectful towards the flag
>Disrespects the Anthem
When will Nignogs learn?

>they feel it's the best way
Here's the problem: They're using their jobs for political activism. If I went to McDonald's drive through and the pick-up window worker held up a political sign while I waited for my cheeseburger, I'd be super pissed and not go there anymore.

This player-kneeliing thing is the same thing. Why the coaches and team owners think it's cool, I don't know, but if they want their employees to stage political protests or whatever on their dime, that's their business, For consumers, though, this is all annoying preachy bullshit. Result: ratings are down because viewers are opting out.

They're Niggers. What do you expect. It's like baiting retardedfish.

So it's only got one point of contact with the foundation? A simple housing and a couple pounds of thermite and that thing would fall right over. I don't know if thermite is considered an explosive in Maryland though, not willing to risk a felony just to piss off some coons.

Watching any professional sport is degenerate af. Go fuck yourself if you are guilty of this.

i love me some kneeling niggers, was it like that when slavery was legal?

That's right. On your knees niggers. For the next step I hope they avert their eyes from whites like they should be.

People are allowed to get mad at other people's speech, they are allowed to boycott it as well.

That is how free speech works. So if you have a problem with these NFL morons kneeling, then you can slag them off and boycott the NFL. It doesn't mean you don't believe in the first if you're not happy about what they're doing.

OP is stupid or a shill

My money is on Tyrone-Damarcus Johnston III.

He shows a lot of kneeling potential, several scouts report that he was seen at BLM protests and he apparently has a Malcolm X poster in his home.

Good sources also say he went to training camp in prison last year, where he tirelessly spend hours on his knees.

Kid has potential and I see him as a realistic contender for MVK this season, although of course you can't count out Jamal-Deshawn Smith, yes, he's not the youngest anymore, but still a great kneeler nonetheless. -Sup Forums

Can someone explain this to me in Harry Potter references?

i will never understand whites who want non-whites to live in their country, you are the problem because you keep bringing the shitskins here this "phenomena" does not even exist in eastern europe...

I used to like soccer until I realized it was just a bunch of faggots trying to get fake penalties on the opposing team.

>Kneeling is a form of free speech protected under your first amendment.

So is expressing disapproval and condemnation of what people are doing and saying.
That's what's happening.
Here are some things that aren't typically protected by free speech laws:

- blocking assembly
- damaging property
- threatening violence
- physically attacking people
- calling on others to physically attack people

Kek'd

yes

Lol and they did it in a foreign country. Let's see how the fast the nigger league will collapse.

Cuties.31456789

Another proof that multiracial and multicultural societies are condemned to be a mess of internal conflicts.

>First they came for our video games, and the normies said nothing
Gamergate would like to have a word with you, desu.

Then goodbye, NFL. No ratings, no palatable, bankable merchandise you can sell to White kids. No more Ravens pajamas for Dad under the Christmas tree.

More than anything, no more easy ride for ESPN to be on at every TV at Buffalo Wild Wings when hockey season rolls around.

This is the best possible timeline.

Dem niggers certainly are getting uppity ain't they?
I look forward to how this turns out. What are current NFL ratings, does anyone know? Let's compare that to the end of the regular season. I think we'll see quite a dropoff.

#kneelontheflag

Kneeling isn't enough! Oppressed millionaires rise up! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

>1 post by this ID
>roleplay flag

And yet you all keep falling for it.

That's the beauty of it, user. Your average football fan will see them as spoiled millionaire brats who are protesting against the stupidest shit. I've seen other Anons say it, but this could really be Gamergate for normies if it keeps up.

WTF? There's a Ray Lewis statue in Baltimore? The same dude who killed a man?

Holy shit, US has major nigger problem. Get your shit together, Uncle Sam.

>bring attention to minorities being unfairly treated by the police

If there's any population unfairly treated it's whites: they're killed twice more by the police despite commiting twice less murders than blacks.

Blacks are clearly in a position of privilege and they have the nerve to complain about it. Seriously America should fix this ideological insanity.

Yes you do you fucking commie

Read the fucking constitution

Yes.

Thats exactly what it turned into..

Can anybody tell me why niggers are niggering now?