Trump BTFO by Jesse Ventura

Where were you when former Minnesota Governor, Navy SEAL, WWE Hall of Famer, and supporting actor in The Predator Jesse Ventura BTFO out of Trump's anti-free speech tirade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His Parkinson's is acting up again.

Say that to his face, faggot.

Shouldn’t he be kneeling with him instead?

Did you really just come here to get triggered. GTFO.

"I STAND..."
No you don't stand at all. For the national anthem. Isn't that the whole point, idiot?

yea bro say it bro
>>>>>faggot

Wasted get. Neck yourself.

>the peice of shit who sued a grieving widow over a single sentence in a book written by another SEAL veteran how died trying to help a seal train

Jesse ventura let bush flood minessota with muslim somali niggers when he was governor.

IT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY

IT'S A COCK-SPIRACY

well, you stand alone, faggot. he's kneeling like a good little goy

He’s not a SEAL. He was UDT and never saw a day of combat. The real SEALs told him to fuck off and never come to their reunions ever again.

Jesse Ventura fucks little boys in the ass. jesse ventura is a FAKE SOLDIER. the only soldiering he did was wrecking the guts of new recruits with his 5 in penis. jesse ventura is a liberal cum sucker and a faggot "pro" wrestler

It's funny that every time he was asked what his job as a navy SEAL was he started to stutter and scream his way out of the question.

I WAS ONCE PART OF AN ELITE GANG CALLED THE MONGOLOIDS. WE MET EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT TO TAKE PART OF OUR FAVORITE PASS TIME OF A D AND D. WE WERE AN ELITE TROUPE OF FROGMEN, SCOURING THE TOPOGRAPHY OF PLANESCAPE IN SEARCH OF EPIC LOOT AND ADVENTURES. I WAS A BARBARIAN WHO HAD A WYTHGARDIAN BATTLEAXE THAT DEALT +12 DAMAGE ON EVEN ROLLS. NO BEAST DARED MESS WITH THE MOGOLOIDS. WE ONCE WENT ON AN EXCURSION IN AN ABANDONED MINE, LOOKING TO EXCAVATE ITS HIDDEN TREASURES AND UNCOVER ITS LONG LOST SECRETS. MY FELLOW FROGMAN LOST HIS LIFE THAT DAY TO A TRAPDOOR LEADING INTO THE DARKNESS OF THE ABYSS. I'LL NEVER FORGOT PILLAGING HIS CORPSE AND RECEIVING AN ENCHANTED TIARA THAT GRANTED ME +2 DAMAGE BUT WITH A SO CALLED "NEGATIVE" OF -48 INTELLIGIENCE. THE TRADE OFF WAS COMPLETELY WORTH IT, AS I STILL WEAR IT TO THIS DAY, SPECIFICALLY WHILE POSTING ON TWITTER.

Stay mad, right-wing losers:

>Former Navy SEAL Brandon Webb, the editor of the website SOFREP.com, wrote a column on the site in which he stated, "Jesse Ventura graduated with Basic Underwater Demolition Class 58 and, like it or not, he earned his status." He disagreed with the argument that Ventura was a UDT and not a SEAL, by stating "try telling that to a WWII UDT veteran who swam ashore before the landing craft on D-Day." He expressed the opinion that "the UDTs and SEALs are essentially one and the same. It's why the UDT is still part of the training acronym BUD/S."[111]

The whole world is taking crazy pills!

>implying he can even hear or see you anymore

>trump vs ventura at WM34 confirmed

This is what I'm thinking

as Kaepernick is no longer employed by the NFL I'm pretty sure he's not kneeling or standing for the anthem
>time to fire the rest of these niggers

>Jesse Ventura
Who gives a shit? He's always been the definition of a retard. He's like a far less interesting Alex Jones but much more full of himself and much less self aware.

Reminder that Jesse was mentally body slammed by tranny obsessed Jim Norton.

Pro tip: Saying something stupid but prefacing it with your being a veteran doesn't render it less stupid. If anything it besmirches the military.

if they were the same then there would be no distinction.

a WW2 vet who was a UDT is still a UDT no matter how your feefees feel otherwise.

>berkley shutting down free speech
>we need laws against free speech
>OMG I SUPPORT UR RIGHT TO THE 1ST AMENDMENT SO MUCH
there's nothing wrong with the west being destroyed. this is simply karma and well deserved

Well the SEAL lied and made money off of it so good for Ventura.

Last part seems obvious but I never thought about it that way before. Well done, user. More ammo for later.

Free college and million dollar contracts was not enough. There MUST be more gibs

Under rated

The only people legit upset by this take a knee thing are boomer conservatards

He should buy all the tickets that the rest of us veterans are now refusing to buy if he feels that strongly

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Ventura hates America. That's been a well known fact for a long time

>Leftists listening to an Alex Jones level cuckspiracy theorist with cuckoo ideas about everything

What year is it again?

So he's not a seal. Also isn't this the guy Chris Kyle punched?

Ventura's tweet now has over 3000 RTs, 9000 likes. Stay mad, right-wing retards.

How does he even tweet with hand tremors and a bobble head?

>>Leftists listening to an Alex Jones level cuckspiracy theorist
>What year is it again?

Remember when Alex was the left's guy during Bush?

meanwhile trump will be your president for the next years, jamarquoise

>bbbbut I'm a veteran
*cringe*

>boomers will do anything for attention and to get internet points

I have no idea how we regressed into a self absorbed selfie generation

Yeah, and you're not, coward.

Why do people say things like "As a veteran, I do x"? This phrase does not signify a conjunction like "I am a veteran AND I do x", it signifies that, insofar as and because I am a veteran, I do x. Like, "as a circle, the figure is round"--the reason the figure is round is because it is a circle. Obviously there are veterans who do not support Kaepernick. It's not part of the essence of being a veteran.

>I stand with

>Navy SEAL

He didn't even do anything, he's on the same level as a boot PFC who hasn't gone on deployment

Didn't he do underwater demolitions during Vietnam?

You answered your own question.

How can he stand with ck if he's kneeling?

M-my P-p-park-k-kings-sons isn't a-a-acting up!
THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTROLLING EVEEYTHING WITH R-RADIO WAVES. I AM A FAKE FIGHTER VOTE FOR ME FOR STATE REP.

relax, he believes in free speech. If you don't like it tune the fuck out.

Burn it all down Trump. Burn it all. We have a list of cucks, faggots, and traitors now.

CALL ON MEEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

Fact remains that two-thirds of the military are conservative. It's not a 50/50 split like the rest of the nation. Ventura's views as a whole are a minority in the military.

reminder that jesse ventura isnt a navy seal who stopped 69 niggers from looting by murking them from the roof of the super dome with his sniper rifle

lel

I saw Jesse Ventura at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Why wouldn't an expatriate that hates America? Kneeling is exactly where you'd expect him to be

Didn't he move to mexico because murrica is so turrible?

>YrGay

seems about right

Ventura is a real asshole not a good man at all

conspiracy faggot lives in mexico

That's weird. I read that word for word about Jordan Peterson a month ago. Almost like it's copypasta or something.

>WWE Hall of Famer,
You mean the guy who was so but hurt he sued a Marine widow? He is almost as much of a disgrace as John McCain

WTF i love jesse ventura now.

unless he talks about 9/11 or JFK conspiracies, then i won't listen to him

Say that to his face, faggot.

Brutal

Wait but isn't he kneeling?

Fuck Jesse Ventura. He sued a Hero's wife!

Jesse Ventura has a message for Kaepernick's Colon.

>braindead

Unfortunately for the NFL, 9000 likes isn't going to save their ratings.

That darn Parkinson's.

This.

I mean, I support Kaepernick's right to sit at home watching football and doing whatever he wants too.

Jessie Ventura was the original Donald Trump. I remember when he was elected on being an 'outsider' who was going to tear up the system and do shit like make weed legal.

He got in office and was a complete faggot who didn't even try to do any of the shit he promised to do and just completely voted libshit big government crap in.

>listens to unfunny comedians
>follows trump

Yeah that's American voters

"stupid riff-raff rocky horror hairdo" - Still haunts Jesse the cuck Ventura. Look at his face. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw

So hate speech is only allowed if it's hateful towards your own country

Really makes you think

U bum! Football was an honorable sport till u showed up!

>unfunny comedians
Like Colbert? In order to be funny you have to be a partisan hack and look like Rachel Maddow according to nu-males. KYS

Who?

fuck off with your crypt keeper hairdoo. tsssss what r u a zombie or sumtin

Where were you when liberals were so retardrd they supported a moron supporting niggers claiming that this is about free speech when clearly liberals are he most anti-free speech people on the planet

>Trump exercises his right to free speech
>leftists chimp out and say that he's threatening other people's free speech

Gen Z are the new boomers

ORGANIZATIONAL CAPACITY