Decide to do myself a favor and stop listening to nog music

>decide to do myself a favor and stop listening to nog music
>put on "real music"
>no rhythm
>cacophony
>monotone and lifeless vocals
>aimless and depressing lyrics about literal non-issues

Sorry guys, but if I have to give up hip hop, I would rather listen to nothing at all (before I an hero).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NU5R7kaLdSU
youtube.com/watch?v=4kSvN1dQjxc
youtube.com/watch?v=o1PkQsOdfdc
youtube.com/watch?v=LKWY7mqwE7I
youtube.com/watch?v=SoA8HYaB408
youtube.com/watch?v=vOa--Dhu11M
youtube.com/watch?v=LU7nE1e8WbE
youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE
youtube.com/watch?v=BGYZxA0G1JE
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Nymir3q34
youtube.com/watch?v=XaJn3QqiIUc&t=1340s
youtube.com/watch?v=6rVYRiksbRE
youtube.com/watch?v=lXl5x1edtRk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=WqxE-zppu30
youtube.com/watch?v=T6rVJYmQFiY
youtube.com/watch?v=d5gUsnJX2oA&list=PLk3ugV_Jm7xLemWB9ovsTOT641UMZ727H&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ9IXScip68&list=PLk3ugV_Jm7xLemWB9ovsTOT641UMZ727H&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY
youtube.com/watch?v=K5-f1Bnltu8
youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy5MiOqarYs
youtube.com/watch?v=AejUtBNzyOI&t=230s
youtube.com/watch?v=6okxuiiHx2w
youtu.be/w2Dy-wuPRv8
youtu.be/tMa77JgvPx8
youtube.com/watch?v=u8XFFTWwSvY
youtube.com/watch?v=DXP1KdZX4io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried getting good taste? I heard it helps.

>Have you tried getting good taste? I heard it helps.

This.

Try classical music, pleb.

I don't know music theory so I couldn't grasp and appreciate the nuances.

/thread

>not listening to metal

You're better than this, user.
youtu.be/NU5R7kaLdSU

don't start with Kid A, start with OK computer.

easier for normie ears, and you learn how to decipher radiohead's lyrics.

man is melding with machine, especially the subject of this album. highly experimental with some success, but I don't blame ya for not falling in love with it.

hint: there is a dual meaning in just about every phrase

>idioteque is incredible

Metal is glorified noise

Metal is literally a Jewish tool to turn Nordic men into brainlets.

>about literal non-issues

yeah, if you think the dying soul of westerners is a non-issue, sure...

sometimes i think you have to be slightly mentally ill to like radiohead.

>mfw I know people calling this band pretentious are probably right, BUT THEY ARE SO DAMN GOOD

You have cancer already, no need to soduko

I'm not into the dreary 90s alt rock scene either. After Kurt Cobain, rock goes from being badass, fun, spirited, to gloomy, whiny, weak. I think you're looking to the wrong decade to find music. Even 80s bands that were on the dark side like the Cure and the Smith had this elegance, melody, and verve to them.

I'm a Millennial, and almost of the rock I listen to is 70s/80s. Music I listen to from the 90s and afterwards is usually electronic. Here's a couple of tracks to get you started on some real rock from the glory days.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kSvN1dQjxc
youtube.com/watch?v=o1PkQsOdfdc
youtube.com/watch?v=LKWY7mqwE7I
youtube.com/watch?v=SoA8HYaB408

Here's some tracks from a wide gamut of genres to get you going in the right direction, Estonia bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOa--Dhu11M

Step 1: Make a throwaway account on a streaming service like Pandora
>Step 2: Pick a genre of music to search (Classic, Classic Rock, Country, Jazz, Bluegrass, Metal, Funk, whatever piques your interest)
>Step 3: Listen to some random songs from that genre, if you don't hear anything you even remotely like, try a new genre.
>Step 4: Either you discover some other music you like or you discover you have no taste and have an excuse to end your suffering.

So you're mentally a nigger, got it

>no rhythm

Keith Moon on the drums had more rhythm than a hundred nigs babbling to drum machine beats, your brain is literally broken

Also slide thread, sage

youtube.com/watch?v=LU7nE1e8WbE

Music is glorified noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE

"don't get any big ideas, they're not gonna happen"

>the most concise philosophy ever uttered. don't be an ideologue, don't be a dogmatist.

Improvisational jam music is my favorite right now.

lesser known band out of chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=BGYZxA0G1JE

if you like, also check out other smaller bands such as Spafford and Aqueous. More popular jam bands include moe. (my favorite), Umphrey's Mcgee (more progressive rock/metal-ish) and phish. I don't like phish.

As a guitarist, metal is the most technically complex genre on the instrument with the exception of jazz. Jazz guitar requires a lot of skill and knowledge of musical theory as well.

And I don't like all metal, certain bands I do. But I can recognize the talent of metal musicians even in bands and genres of metal that I'm not crazy about.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Nymir3q34

Sup Forums should love this song.

radiohead is some miserable bloke whining.
listen to fela kuti.

Some electro as a start might help you out transitioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=XaJn3QqiIUc&t=1340s

I listen to hip hop and Radiohead. And afrobeat and string quartets. Open your fuckin ears and mind. You listen to Kid A and expect NWA you're going to be disappointed.

Music is simple: if it sounds good, it is good. Period. It's the only area I give niggers a pass.

>Keith Moon on the drums had more rhythm than a hundred nigs babbling to drum machine beats

This is as delusional as saying whites are somehow better than blacks at basketball. Blacks have a natural knack for music. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some cuck, I just hate white music.

Radiohead is god

>oogada boogada bix nood
>same instrumentals with booming high hats and deep base
>Muh diamonds Muh weed Muh money Muh women
>3rd grade vocabulary

Motion picture soundtrack is beautiful

Stop being a pleb

Outside of Peter Criss, Moon is the whitest drummer in history.

James Brown's hemmorhoids had more rhythm.

Cowboys boys from hell album - pant era. This album will get you going

I would say fingerstyle classical guitarists are up there too

youtube.com/watch?v=6rVYRiksbRE

This is the degenerate music I used to enjoy, but I'm trying to leave behind because I identify as white and support white culture only from now on.

>before I an hero
Save us the trouble of your threads and kys now, faggot
>in all fields

I used to listen to a lot of hip-hop in the day. Lot of Talib Kweli before it became apparent on Twitter that he was on that hate-whitey shit for black peoples failures.

At any rate, hip-hop has been infested with politics and bullshit narratives from BLM. Even if I wanted to get into it again, I couldn't. It's too fucking dumb.

Listen to rock instead hip-hop-fag. Radio head is shit.

While I do agree Radiohead is a bunch of whining emos, their music poduction is just pure quality.

Point me towards your favorite black symphony

I remember I used to listen to Idioteque a lot during the ebola outbreak. Fuck man I was hoping that was it.

rap sucks, listen to electronic music.

try listening to gunship, carbon based lifeforms, explosions in the sky or go to Sup Forums,, hip hop is shit made by niggers and retarded teenagers

subhuman trash
do it already

THROW EM IN THE FIRE THROW EM IN THE FIRE, THROW EM IN THE--ICE AGE COMING, ICE AGE COMING, LET ME HEAR BOTH SIDES LET ME HEAR BOTH SIDES LET ME HEAR BOTH

HEEEERE WE HAVE, EVERYTHING ALL OF THE TIIIIIIMME

>that last lyrics gives me chills. oh the duality of progress.

Post albums to save op.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXl5x1edtRk&t=2s

Only if I have to spend my life listening to music that doesn't connect to me because of politics.

>phoneposters

Anyway OP, here's a good song. Dunno why you would possibly think starting at Kid A was a good idea. It's a decent album, but for your simple, sensitive ears, you'll need something more normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqxE-zppu30

>radiohead
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

if you can't even 'get' Radiohead you're beyond saving, this is entry-level shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WqxE-zppu30

I just can't connect with shit desu

White people need to die

Nah your country is getting BLACKED because of the UN, maybe unwedge the cock from your mouth for a second

>flag

You know Canadians are basically just viewed as Downies tbat can type on here, right?

But to take your bait:
>James Brown is not overrated as fuck
>Quadrophenia and The Who By Numbers didn't have some of the best drumwork in history, period
>not saging

>Sorry guys, but if I have to give up hip hop, I would rather listen to nothing at all (before I an hero).
Ya really should.
HipHop is nigger folk music.
It should make no sense to you if you're not a nigger.
If you relate to nigger folk music, you're a nigger.

Look people have different tastes and to each its own, but there are some inherent truths you can't deny when comparing art. Like you can have a preference for thrillers, comedy or horror but if you say Marvel : Captain America is a better movie than say Brazil of Terry Gilliam you have the mental capacity of a down syndrome toddler and if you double down on that by saying you prefer a Marvel over a Gilliam movie because it's too complex for you to grasp you literally admit being a brainlet. This is what you just did by comparing Radiohead to nigger rap. Some old rap like Kool g Rap or Nas (before he went we wuz) are of quality, but it's on a whole different level of sophistication compared to Queen, Radiohead or even fucking Arctic Monkeys. The musical quality is far worse. Now if you are a brainlet it's fine but at least don't blame the artist for making something too complex for you.

Radiohead is genuinely soulless and shitty though. I could never stand them.

This is all you've heard outside of hip-hop and you think everything that isn't hip-hop sounds like this?

Hip-hop is just slow House music with MCing. People who don't know the history of EDM feel lost when it comes to hip-hop because of this. Boomers are especially clueless because they grew up with Blues-derivative music and not House-derivative music. They have a particular dislike for dance music because of disco even though rock 'n' roll started out as a style of dance music.

At least listen to other genres of EDM (which are far more interesting on average), because you sound like a total pleb otherwise.

Take away the MCing and hip-hop is usually not that impressive to listen to unless it was crafted with the sole intention of being instrumental.

I hate NBA and NFL and other black circus btw

Just can't stand whiny bitch ass no rhythm white """"""musicians""""""

try these

youtube.com/watch?v=T6rVJYmQFiY

youtube.com/watch?v=d5gUsnJX2oA&list=PLk3ugV_Jm7xLemWB9ovsTOT641UMZ727H&index=11

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ9IXScip68&list=PLk3ugV_Jm7xLemWB9ovsTOT641UMZ727H&index=10

Finally someone that makes sense. Can you please give me some good house music to save me from the black menace? I always liked house I guess. And John Mayer.

>Just can't stand whiny bitch ass no rhythm
So you can't stand anything more complex than 4x4 and you're saying those that can have no rhythm?
They literally have more rhythm than you, since you can only appreciate rhythm in it's most simplistic form.

You aren't ready for Kid A yet

Start with The Bends, OK Computer and In Rainbows

Then you'll be ready for Hail to the Thief and A Moon Shaped Pool

And lastly, you'll be ready for Amnesiac, The King of Limbs and Kid A

Tell me your favourite book and movie please.

You sound like a major oleb, no offense.

You aren't the only one who honks Radiohead isn't that good. You would probably enjoy their earlier stuff more though, honestly. It's much poppier.

>honks

Whoah! My phone sure fucked me over in that post.

My favorite book is Meditations and I don't watch movies because they are too kiked.

here's some nip Sup Forumscore

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY

wave 2 of white people music

youtube.com/watch?v=K5-f1Bnltu8

youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy5MiOqarYs

youtube.com/watch?v=AejUtBNzyOI&t=230s

Oh, I finally remembered, Sigur Ros is a good band I enjoy. Fuck all of your edgy noisy Sup Forums whiteboi pain garbage.

>no rhythm
so youre saying it's impossible for you brainlet to follow any music that doesnt have the same base beat repeating in the background through the whole piece

Give me some deep hitting house.

>no rhythm
Just because it isn't in 4/4 doesn't mean there's no rhythm.
>cacophony
Where? I thought Kid A was pretty clean, try listening to some recent Black Metal.
Isn't that the basis or rap?

your just not a cultured person thats all bruh

House is literal nigger tier music

Listen, you goddamn literal nigger. There are plenty of good non-rap music. You can try INXS, Guns n Roses, Foo Fighters. Or you could try music w/o lyrics like techno or even classical.
>Lyrics about real issues
Are you fucking retarded? 'Muh bitches, muh money, nigger nigger' Wow that's some real lyrics you got there.

Fuck you whitewashed nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=6okxuiiHx2w

maybe this

Hip hop is literally just a simple beat with a guy rhyming above it, usually about sex, drugs and money. If that is enough to satisfy you music-needs, then I feel sad for you.

I have no problem with someone listening to hip hop, but if that is the only thing you listen too, then you probably are a pleb or just stupid. Even the hip hop artists themselves listen to a huge variety of music, and they incorporate samples in their music from all kinds of genres that is as far removed from hip hop as possible. I can guarantee you that any famous hip hop artist appreciates rock, classical, electro, jazz, blues and all kinds of genres, often really really obscure shit you would only find deep into /mu or something.

I am actually surprised when I check out the samples different hip hop songs use, and they usually have good taste and I have found many songs and albums I have enjoyed trough samples in hip hop songs. You however have no taste, if hip hop is all you listen too.

The reason why Radiohead sounds like that is because they're trying to be "experimental." Most rock music doesn't sound like that, obviously. Atonality has been a big part of experimental music throughout the 20th century.

I wouldn't delve into it until you've been more accustomed to the tonal, "normal" rock.

I don't know what type of person you are. I like hippie shit though. The production is insane:

youtu.be/w2Dy-wuPRv8

This is the type of shit they play at hippie festivals. It isn't house, I know, but the coldness of some of the house I love might not be your thing.

He's right. Blacks do have a natural talent for music. You can call it "nigger music" if you want but that doesn't change the fact that its being listened to and emulated all over the world.

>Fuck all of your edgy noisy Sup Forums whiteboi pain garbage.
isnt Sup Forums filled with nigger loving beta numales that barely listen anything but niggers talking to the mic and/or some trash "UG" indie bands

I can't help but feel like a black vocalist could have done this better.

>Everything Pol says about kikes is true
Plenty of movies are kike free if you stay out of jewlliwood.
Even some kike movies like Kubrick's or even Woody Allen's movies do have artistic qualities and sometimes are redpilled in a certain number of subjects. If you're really that feeble you can't separate propaganda from non propaganda content inside a movie or at least watch it in order to understand how they operate you probably already have been brainwashed either by kikes or Sup Forumssters in a number of subjects.
>Meditations
Normie "look at me I'm a hipster" tier.
Try reading some russian writers like Dostyevski / Tolstoï or Camus and you'll begin to understand what an underlying theme is and then return to Radiohead.

KOAN Sound
Noisia
Virtual Riot

Pinnacles of modern day white music.

Blacks fill a niche whites never could, but the reverse also has some truth to it. You guys don't understand, a lot of black artists wish they had higher voices

OP, please listen to this. youtu.be/tMa77JgvPx8

>he doesent unironically listen to death grips and eurobeat
cmon step it up famalam

>russian writers like Dostyevski / Tolstoï or Camus

Literally the same aimless edgy whiteboi pain garbage I hate in written form.

as if you'd have read anything thicker than 20 pages.

>calling tolstoyevski garbage
Plebbit is that way shill

That's it, I'm siding with blacks in the upcoming race war. You didn't convince me Sup Forums. I literally can't give up black music, sorry.

finish listening to these

at least start listening to BETTER nigger music
Death grips money store for example

>The death of Ivan Ilitch is soulless and edgy
You're beyond saving mate. You probably haven't even thought about what is the goal of life nor sorted yourself out. Elevate yourself from triviality and entertainment you snow nigger. We humans no longer evolve by natural selection but socially by conserving, transmitting and expanding knowledge. If you don't absorb that knowledge except a few items that entertain you, you are a late middle age nigger in terms of evolution. Grow the fuck up.

You sound pretty closed-minded, desu.

Try between the buried and me. They amazing.

this must be bait.

>before I an hero
don't let us stop you.

This.Virtual Riot is great. EDM does not have a bunch of stupid nigs, and the ones that do go to the festivals and raves are actually pretty cool/white.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8XFFTWwSvY

maybe you just need something a little softer...

Well, Radiohead sucks so it's not too bad that you don't like them.

>metalcore

kys my man

Sup Forumss not ready for BoC

i see kkk in that pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXP1KdZX4io

>Civil war theme music
I could not be without it