Red pill me Sup Forums on anything you want

Red pill me Sup Forums on anything you want

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=_IbhIeZsNqg
weforum.org/agenda/2015/10/how-facebook-is-changing-our-social-lives
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Santa doesn't exist.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

Girls are icky

This board is a parody of itself.

Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong, the Holocaust was a vast, financially-motivated Jewish lie

White people are sheeple

This board is a literal waste of time and 99% of the people here are complete and utter failures at life.

KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Even just reading the OP's is important & all the information I've talked about is truth.

do you know what's the secret to stinky farts ?
>eatng roasted chicken with bread
try it !

Humans were not simply hunter/gatherers during the ice-age. Some people know and keep this under wraps rather than BTFO all established history.

The red pill on grad school. I am a 2nd year PhD student in math. Know nothing about professional school or PhD outside STEM.

>PhD is not worth it unless it is in STEM and you enjoy research for research sake. Financially it is not a good decision. But if you're like me, and just like learning stuff, it's cool.

>In terms of picking a school: comfy comfy comfy. Comfy>ranking, advisers, facilities, etc. You spend most of your time working alone. Pick a school that you're comfy in. Comfy location, comfy department, etc. If you hate Boston, MIT wouldn't be a good school regardless of strength. Comfy>all else.

>In terms of applying, there's a high amount of randomness. Bottom line is number of applicants >number of spots. If you get a decent GPA, GRE scores, etc. you are "qualified". Past that it's basically random. Each school, and to be more specific, each committee each year at each school is different. They look for different things. Anyone who tells you x is more important than y is full of shit unless they are specifically saying this specific committee is looking for this thing and know/are on that committee.

>Apply to 8-10 places. In your apps, if you just fill out the app according to the instructions and literally answer the questions completely and with good grammar, you put yourself ahead of a lot of retards. If you don't know what to write for personal statements etc., just fucking answer the question like you were talking to your friend and then edit accordingly.

>When you get to grad school, the worst part is not workload or anything. It's either being in an uncomfy area or the losers you're going to be working with. At my grad school it's basically like high school. Pettiness, people disliking each other, people fucking each other, etc. Most grad students are not well adjusted, and odds are you aren't either. So be tentative to get too close to your cohort.

>Work hard, but make sure to have time to yourself.

BAPTISM OF FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=_IbhIeZsNqg

women in the West submit to men worth submitting to.

both men and women are hedonistic pieces of shit, but men were born to lead and must lead women back down the right path.

expand on this

Since men 'let' women walk off the path before, maybe they should just fuck off. We seem to be doing fine on our own, thanks.

The cutoff for mental retardation in the U.S. was lowered in 1973 from 85 to 70, because 54% of Blacks are classified as at least somewhat "retarded" under the old definition.

Communism and liberalism ( both social and economic) are the two heads of the jewish hydra.

The two arms are :
-the media wich allows them to control a democracy beyond the wet dreams of any monarch
-the freemasons, wich are the garantee that no influencial goy can be put in a position of power without having been vetted by jews. Also allows jews to jump before any goy in the race to power and influence.

China and Russia are going to buy up the oil with gold and the dollar will fall

Lavar Ball controls global politics

weforum.org/agenda/2015/10/how-facebook-is-changing-our-social-lives

People are not watching football so they bring drama into it to try to get people to watch. Redskins name being changed the kneeling...they make the little boys take off the helmets and kneel ...oh brother..no one is watching the Hollywood star emmy crap people ate feed up with the degenerates

WE

Redpill: AfD voters don't get that their party is pure fraud. ...they are dumbed-down sheeple that don't even read their program. Poor uneducated retards.

traps are goy

Extreme leftists support child rape.