Am I the only one who fucking hates this shit?

Am I the only one who fucking hates this shit?
How fucking hard is it to hire someone to clean it up? It would make the quality of the city or town skyrocket
The people who ruin walls and buildings with this shit need to be shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWfJ0jEl984
liveleak.com/view?i=e20_1425607411
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump?

It's fucking disgusting. Graffiti and modern architecture have made so many towns and cities horribly unpleasant to be in. WHY CANT WE HAVE PRETTY TOWNS!?

I personally dislike graffiti because it reminds me of nigs and drug addict losers but on the other hand I like the cyberpunk aesthetic.
Wut do?

Absolutely agree.
>new wall is built on nearby river bank
>the day after graffiti already cover it
Graffiti makers should be sentenced to 10 years of free labor to clean up graffiti and towns in general

They could like, put to use all those niggers that are receiving food, a place to sleep in and even a fucking phone in exchange for fucking nothing.

Jesus christ, I thought at least they only ruined old shit

What about using the useless shitheads in centri sociali and sending niggers back

They don't give a fuck they're the lowest criminal

I expected that the area first became shit and then the graffiti came, instead it's the opposite

Another good idea. But until they are sent back, i see no reason to not use them for slave labour like they were supposed to.

I agree, i think all countries should follow Britains example and put up cctv EVERYWHERE, give 5 years ASBO and throw Them in jail IF they even look at a spray can again.
The UK has decreassed their graffiti rates massively this way, now the type of youth who did this just play computer games at Home.

This is just part and parcel of living in a major city. Besides, this is just a PoC way of sharing their magnificent, vibrant culture and enriching us with their lovely gang signs.

They are incredibly easy to clean up.
But they reappear in a matter of days.
Without neighborhood watch it's hard to keep areas clean.

What's going through their minds when they do this? Do they not care about the way their cities and towns look like? I don't understand why anyone would be okay with living a city tainted with grafitti.

Inside the mind:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tWfJ0jEl984

It's a decent way for some cities to make money.

>shop goes out of business, moves out
>building gets tagged
>building gets a notice to remove graffiti or get fined $500 every week it's there
>Owner/manager often isn't checking their property every day

The best part is working/owning a graffiti removal company and spraying toy shit all over while not working. The reason you see so much on public property that lasts seemingly forever is because the city won't fine themselves to have it removed.

Kek, you should check out the shithole that is mexico city, I shit you not every exposed wall in the entire city is covered with this trash

naah, you have to stop the problem at its source i. e. shoot all niggers

tagging is fucking dumb. people who do murals are to be encouraged. at least put some fucking effort into it besides tagging killroy was here.

I hate it too, makes a neighborhood look like niggerville
I think property owners should be allowed to use violent physical force against anyone destroying their property like this if they catch them in the act

Amen to that

Some drawings are okay but these niggerish scribbles are just property devaluating shit stains

>besides tagging killroy was here
dank menes die hard

At least you'd send a message

The middle class Mason kids do it to working class areas as part of a psy-op. I'd love to find out what is in the secret bunkers underneath the golf clubs.

This.... and thou shalt begin to understand

The only message sent would be coming from the tax payers for wasting their money.
Some serious cop presence would be needed across the whole city coupled with heavy fines & punishments. Local govs are not willing to put so many effort and resources toward it.
For taggers, it's just a game of street smarts. As long as it stays a game, the scum will keep doing it.

Even the "well made" graffiti are generally trash that the author feels like some kind of genius for making, they might be "good" compared to others, but they maintain the nigger typesetting and style, they're polished logs of shit

Can't do that any more, the orangutan matriarch will get every news camera within 100 miles pointed at her to talk about how he was a good boy who dindu nuffin just tryin to go to college, then they lock you up for 30 years.

you can't win. it costs 2.50$ for a can of spray paint and 500$ to clean it up

Then make it forced labour as punishment

Grafitti/Hip hop is one of the few art styles pioneered by Americans. It's a shame so much of it is low quality bullshit. Lots of potential, mostly ruined by gangs and idiots.

its very costly to clean that shit and very easily to spray it on. The problem is, the whole city turns slowly into shit when this starts appearing en masse. The only real solution is to preven this. Some draconian laws would help

That would be very nazi of u.
We can't have that.
Think of the courts.
They are overworked already.
We should concentrate on more important crimes like drugs and trafficking with actual victims and mone-... I mean damage and harm!

>its very costly to clean that shit
No, it's actually not.

I know some guys who run a graffiti removal company and they just paint it themselves at night so they always have work

Fuck that's a pretty good idea for some quick cash on the side.

you clean it off and some nigger does it again

You are absolutely right.

liveleak.com/view?i=e20_1425607411

Do what i do, buy a hunting camera or game trail camera. Set it up. Collect evidence. Act on that evidence. Within the law ... of course.

>"The people"
>Niggers and other shitskin minorities

Just come out and say it OP, you'll feel much better. The only Whites that do this shit are faggot communists.

There aren't many niggers here, it's almost exclusively commie and general street roaming scum, the kind of people who almost never stay in their house and decide to shit up the outside with their subhuman pals

Hunting cameras are a good idea, but I don't think you'd get a good shot of the face

>How fucking hard is it to hire someone to clean it up?

Nigs and spics would just spray it with new graffiti as soon as it's clean.

>tfw justice boner at 10 in the morning

I do this shit once in a while in order to recoup the debt my city has placed on me due to their sneaky tricks like parking and speeding tickets
I offset the balance on the books through minor graffiti it's really fun

How does it feel knowing I travel to your shithole country to vandalise your public transport giuseppe?

I wish I were in charge, this country is so fucked because of the nigger tier mentality of the "rebellious youth" who spray paint everything and destroy whole neighborhoods. I'd have daily public lynchings live streamed on national tv until this phenomenon was completely eradicated.

>arrived in Naples
>graffiti EVERYWHERE, even the monuments

Italians are NOT white.

Greece seems particularly full of them
My condolences

the ones in your pic are actually disgusting yes. however there are some really good ones out there rivaling the best pieces of art.
and yes, spraying those in private property is also pretty bullshit unless they got an allowence from the owner, but for example on those noise protection walls next to traintracks and similar sights where it pretty nuch noone bothers i dont mind them

Rest easy, user, this sort of shit-quality tagging is extremely rare outside of foreigner quarantine zones
t.
Neo Tokyo resident

All graffiti is ugly and disgusting.

you do good work

I hate it too, any kind of new structure or thing that gets built in my area ends up with graffiti on it, I hate it the most when I see it on road signs, it just makes an area look like shit.

Bumb

fug off whitey im makin dem art right?

i have always been a fan of graffiti, but at the same time it's still vandalism and is generally detrimental to society.

in new york, in 70s and 80s, tthe inner city was a hell hole. The government had given up on the people and it was rotting from the inside.

But that place doesn't exist anymore, tagging a new wall in a nice city with the expensive cans you bought online is retarded.