What is Texas like?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Employed

Texasfag here. It's honestly beautiful. Probably THE most beautiful state other than Alaska. We also have Whataburger so that makes us better than all the other states.

Hell, the politicians (includes Republicans) actively import spics to slave away under big business while pandering to their base about irrelevant issues such as gay marriage, ten commandments and other culture war issues that they don't care about. The evangelicals are dupes. There is no city that isn't a multicultural hell hole.

Mostly shit. The only good counties are up around the Oklahoma border, which is ironic because Oklahoma really sucks.

>Texasfag here.
I wish I could.meet you and beat the fucking shit out of you.

>In Texas, the very conservative Senator John Cornyn and candidate for governor Greg Abbott did well with Hispanics without ever calling for amnesty or open borders.

>Similarly, while Latinos form a strong Democratic bloc in California, in most states they don’t automatically punch the “D.” In Texas, Senator John Cornyn bested his Democratic opponent among Latinos in 2014 by a small margin, and Senator Richard Burr won 49 percent of the Latino vote in North Carolina last year over a strong liberal challenger.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html

The rats are back. And now they are more.

Just moved to Texas. It's glorious. The American dream is still alive and well here. People can buy houses in a growing market on a normie's income. Low taxes allow them to keep what they earn. Strict laws put scumbags in prison where they belong.

Even the niggers are different here, not 1 has "axed" me a question. They speak with relatively normal English dictation, they are polite (like most Texans) and well behaved. They don't chimp out because they too can afford houses and cars. Middle class status is attainable even for a low IQ nog.

I went shooting with a friend yesterday. Texas put a gun in my untrained hand in less than 5 minutes with out showing ID.

Everyone drinks all day and works even harder. I love it here.

I'll shoot you dead on my lawn you fucking nigger.

>nigger
You wish you degenerate piece shit. Implying I wouldn step foot on your faggot fucking property. Youre an utter disgrace you piece of shit. Move to California you literal fucking faggot. Walk into fucking traffic.

>tfw no qt brown waifu

are they quadruplets coz they look the same to me

found the oklahoma nigger

this is how average taxan family will look like in the next 50 years

Texas is the Sweden of the South. They are the second most cucked state.

How do you deal with the heat and humidity? I want to move to Texas, but the heat (and mexicans) keeps me from doing so.

And we are still delivering more red electoral votes than your sorry excuse for a state.

So glad I live in NYC where minorities and jews keep to their designated areas.

this is what they look like now, though

>voting for Jewish neocons makes you better

the guy looks like el chapo

>red electoral
Politics don't matter Paco, race does.

Fuck, you’re right.

>based bro-tier hispanics!!1!

I like. Land is cheap and Mexican food is even cheaper.

Underwater

/leftypol/ stop pushing these rattos on us, it doesn't work

Why did those brave men die at the Alamo? So it could eventually become a spic infested shithole? I don't think so

The latinas there are THICC and crave white cock. That's all you need to know

Jokes on you. I dont want to work hard

>THICC
Please don't use niggerbabbble on my pol

Depends on where you live. Outside of the big cities its beautiful and its easy to find work, especially if you work in a trade.
Inside the big cities and the immediate proximity, its a multicultural hellhole with a bunch of Mexicans, Blacks, and various foreigners that fuck everything up. Crime rate is sky high in the big cities.

White suburbs and rural areas: 9.5/10
Big cities and (((multicultural))) suburbs: 3/10

>Probably THE most beautiful state other than Alaska

Texasfag confirmed for never having been to any other states

WTF?

What is your appeal with this 3 piece of shit?
These girls are annoying as fuck, FUCK YOU ALL.

Here we are FULL, I said, FULL OF THESE GIRLS, holy shit.

Its a shame the New York Riots never succeeded and NYC joined the south.

Then your sarcasm might actually be true, and NYC would be a white native (anglo aryan not wop) paradise city state with more well deserved culture with a much greater strain of independence compared to the nu-sjw statist cult its evolving to right now.

>my pol
fag

You moronic dumb fuck. I've already moved into position to unJew Texas like it's never been done before. And I'm not gonna stop there. I'm just gonna start taking away your freedoms one by one. Because you can't handle them.

I grew up in Texas and have lived in a lot of areas of the country since college. People in Texas don't know how good they have it. Are Mexicans annoying? Sure. But the local government doesn't nickel and dime you for fucking everything and in Texas it's trivial to start a small business and earn some money even if you aren't that successful. I still laugh some times when my parents complain about local taxes. Many other places are money pits. You give them all your hard earned money and the roads still suck, the schools are fucking abysmal, and even the local city hall looks like a dump.

Jesus dude remember to take your meds

Watch what I do. Remember when you start seeing your freedoms dwindle away. You asked for this. You have demanded to be controlled.

jobs, guns, hispanics, and affordable housing

Don't worry they already are here in CA but don't let that stop you from schizo posting and shitting up this thread.

You dont

You dont deal with heat or humidity

In houston, every day is unbearable because of the humidity, go north and don't look back

The weather is fucking awful.
I live in a town of 60,000 or so. It is almost like it's locked in time.
Modern SJW bullshit is somewhere between rare and nonexistent. I've never seen a protest.

no fag tx is shit
top 3 gayest places in america
probably 1st place gayest in the world. some bitches can be fucked but it's rare

>sweatily trying to cover up his boner around his daughters

this is the latina reality

>It is almost like it's locked in time.

Funny, I was driving north through the DFW area a few months back and ended up taking a detour through a nice small town north of Dallas that looked like a relic from the late 19th Century with respect to the homes and buildings.

You're out of your mind. Texas is easily one of the ugliest states outside of Kansas which is nothing but farm land as far as the eye can see.

Nothing but mesquite trees, empty fields, and more empty fields with hay bails and cows littering the horizon. And the cities aren't anything special either.

You really need to get out of Texas and see more of the US.

Glad to see Sup Forums is just as autistic as ever

Now dont you come prancing around in west Texas. We stomp texasfags for fun

t. has never been to concan

t. yankee

Thanks to ICE we're deporting them.

UMA

You can't base your entire opinion of Texas off on one area when most of it is Great Plains.

I've lived in Texas for 8 years and still live here currently. I'm originally from the southeast US and as I hate it, geographically speaking it's still much nicer than Texas.

having four hot teenage daughters must be a nightmare

fuckin' india mane

Negro-Spic shithole

>*gives amnesty*

Odessa master race reporting

I are the NIGGEST

Left side should also say not white because she very clearly isn't.

We've got the west Texas hoodoos, the only rock in the United States that has pink limestone/granite the big pine trees of east texas, the wooded hill country in central Texas, and the beautiful coast of South Padre. Texas is one of the diverse states when it comes to large range of habitats.

>How do you deal with the heat and humidity?
By not being a pussy.

Tejanos are based. Many of them hate beaner spics and their ancestors killed them in order for Texas to become a Republic.

STOP SPAMMING THESE TRIPLET WHORES.

There are one or two people who keep doing it, stop.

ftfy

Texas is the most cucked state right next to California, it will literally go blue in 2024.

Only 30% of Mestizos in Texas voted for Trump. lol

>So glad I live in NYC where minorities and jews keep to their designated areas.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are all here from Commiefornia. Literally all the cities are full of faggot transplants from that nigger spic shithole.

Yeah I've seen it all and believe me it doesn't compare to the northeast US. Yeah you have some pathetic little mountains and plateaus but they're surrounded by desert and cactus. The wooded regions pale in comparison to both the southeast, northwest, and northeast areas of the US. And the coast is nothing special compared to pretty much any other area of the U.S. with a coastline.

Yes Texas is big and has a few good parts but overall it's just massive flat scenery with mesquite trees everywhere. And on top of all that it's too damn hot. Believe me I work in the heat all day long so it's not like I can't handle it but I'd much rather live and work in a cooler climate with more trees and less mesquite and cactus.

I'd put my special sauce in their extra meaty tacos. If you nom-sayun.

>Texas will go blue in 2020

Hey dipshit mcFuckass, they've been saying that since 1990.

Even our minorities are conservative. Sanctuary cities turned blue, naturally, during 2016.

>Even our minorities are conservative

You're not wrong if you're talking about the Houston-Huntsville area. Even the most stereotypical 'fuck da po-leeze" niggers and Mexicans all voted for Bush enthusiastically when I lived there and would cheer when illegals got arrested.

>Whataburger
WHAT A BURGER thing to say

poisoned
>when big business cucks your regulations so much you literally have one of the worst water on earth

Is it true Texas is being overrun with conservative refugees from Commiefornia?

Texas: The land of the inbred hicks.

Austin and Dallas are cool tho! The rest of the state is a bunch of inbred trailer trash who is bringing this country down with their ignorance and racism.

we know his favorite,

40% of Texas is Hispanic
1/3 of texans speak Spanish as a primary language
So which is it? Are we inbred hicks or le 56%

Texas will be blue

I've been to the Northeast and the Northwest your statement is nothing but lies those places are trash and Texas is better

I literally wouldn't live in either of those regions even if you paid me

Bullshit, I'm from commiefornia and I've been to Texas a number of times for work. Place is shit, I'm losing cash not moving there for my 1 trillion dollar a year company but the place sucks so fucking much.

>votes for Bush both times
>votes for a mormon
>votes for Ted Cruz

Nuff said.

ok maybe Im wrong but there are a lot of racist white people in texas, that much cant be denied.

Very very dirty. They cant flush TP so they pile it in the corner for the flies. Absolutely discusted with that state. Grew up hearing how great it was and then it wasnt great at all. Absolute shit literally piles of it in paper wadding all over the place.

Hello Martinez

those are salvadoreans or guatamalans
tejanas dont look like that

that guys a pimp, fucking those 4 girls (if fucking wet backs is anything to brag about)

WAY TO GO DUDE !

>Texas is the Sweden of the South. They are the second most cucked state.
>some counties are 90% republican

besides East Texas it is not very humid

Texas isn't even 50% white

go ganghis on them

I know a lot of mexicans with 3+ daughters and 1 or no sons

maybe they are conservative for california but they are liberal for Texas

you're on the wrong website dildo

some do

t. Texan