DBS EP 47

/hype/ thread

stream: vaughnlive.tv/wgg100

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_bvjxXdhIQ
vaughnlive.tv/wgg100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So they have decided his hair is purple then?

Use the fucking catalog retard

YAY HYPE FOR TIME TRAVEL RECYCLE PLOT!!!

most of DBS have been recycled but ill still watch it 2bh

FUCK YEAH GET HYPED

When's it start? EST

really? and people say GT is shit? This better be good. It better be...

8PM EST

only blind haters say GT is shit just because it wasn't canon
funny thing is that the non canon story was more enjoyable than DBS

>people say GT is shit?
Because it is

To make shotguns useful again, a fight between Goku and Beerus should tear a rip in the ki of the universe, causing it to leak out.

This lowers the ki level of all beings in the universe, because it turns out every fighter doesn't have their own ki, but actually has a share of the universe's ki that they are able to harness.

So, still 5 hours and half to go.

Pass me whatever your smoking, not even the gtfags are this delusional.

Super>GT.

based on that poster "black goku" becomes good and joins the team

thats disappointing, i wonder who the real villain is then

>Same tier of terrible writing
>Worse art
>Worse character design
>Worse animation
>Worse music

"Super is better than GT guys!"

Oh look Blue haired vegeta, blue haired goku, gorwn up goten and grown up trunks are hanging out. What have I missed since super started?

>thats disappointing, i wonder who the real villain is then

Well, the trailer's "shadow" didn't look much like Goku. He had electric powers and weird, cartoony hands.

Maybe. The preview said there'll be a battle surpassing time and space. Can't wait for Goku and Beerus breaking the fabric of reality ala Beyonder and Molecule Man..

That's retarded.

This is better

Gohan reflects on the power he wields and so he devoted himself to scholarly research on the source of that strength, ki. In Age 804, Gohan begins to research the martial arts of the past, organizing them in his book Groundbreaking Science, introducing concepts such as ki control to the general public and ushering in a worldwide revolution in martial arts.

For a momen there I thought that black goku was an older Goten.

>it better be...

STOP TYPING LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT

And yet another day runined by furrfags.

>you don't like DBSupercrap? FURFAG!
perfect example of the blind GT hate

Ignore the retards

/r/ permaban in all GTfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_bvjxXdhIQ
>That OST

that was an acceptable use of ellipsis you moron.

Thank you, user

stay mad

Hope we get some good fight choreography.

Doubt it.

bump

Bump

How long until a raw pops up? My connection is too unstable for a stream right now.

>removes glasses

ruined

Why would anyone be hype for this?

FUCKING BLACK GOKU
ITS LIKE GOKU
BUT EVIIIIIL

Future Trunks always brings the hype

>Black Goku wasn't even Black

Because Trunks is awesome, Mai is qt, and Dragon Ball is entertaining as hell because its the perfect show to not take seriously.

>vaughnlive.tv/wgg100
they really cant settle on trunks hair color, can they

POST YFW BLACK GOKU IS GOTEN FROM THE FAR FUTURE

Shit idea stop spamming it

My dick is ready

its so stupid it might happen

I just hope Trunks becomes the main character for this arc, I don't want Goku/Vegeta saving the day like always.

I hope so.

It would be REALLY recycling the Cell Arc, but I don't care.

In the meantime should I watch the previous 3 or so episodes? for some reason I don't really like the trunks & goten shenanigans. Is purple vegeta worth watching or shoud I just skip it?

Fan favorite character returning.
Cute girl.
It's fun.

Skip it. Please don't bother with that shit.

aren't we getting a new OP for this arc?

is the worst feeler in dragon ball history by a great margin, avoid at all cost.

>Is purple vegeta worth watching or shoud I just skip it?
Watch it, you will have enough time for this

it's a really stupid idea, and it wouldn't even make sense because goten does not exist in that timeline unless kamehasutra becomes canon in that timeline

but damn the op pic really makes black goku look like goten by just putting him next to trunks

Any rips yet?

please toriyama give me my childhood hero back

It doesnt even make sense since goku died on mirai trunks timeline before goten was conceived

Just skip it. Besides glimpses of Bulma working on some machine that will likely be important for this arc, there's nothing noteworthy there.
I like Trunks and Goten but those episodes were boring.

Goten gets taken by evil kai trained to become God Of Destruction

man im hyped and now that we have time travel in dragon ball again what are the chances of tori making kaio of time canon in this saga

Because it's Dragon Ball

MaiXtrunks

I don't get the Gohan boner some people have.
Never really cared about him all that much.

He has his moments and SS2 in the Cell Gams was awesome, but I don't get how people can care so much even mentioning him is somewhat of a touchy subject in Dragon Ball discussions.

I saw enough of the first episode to see bulma have monaka help her with the goo. I guess I'll just skip.

After Cell and well into the Buu Saga we expected great things. We were let down hard.

>After Cell and well into the Buu Saga we expected great things
Then you're retarded.

We thought he'd learn the importance of responsibility, his place in the world as a protector and how important it is to be on guard for anything because the earth is constantly under thread of attack.

And he let us down. Take that sour ass attitude back to Sup Forums.

We expected Gohan to retain his character AND be the hero.

The reluctant hero of the gang.

If I had watched Dragon Ball today I would probably be upset by how the build up of him and his hidden power in the Buu Saga leads nowhere.
As a kid I didn't really care, because even if it made no narrative sense dropping such a proeminent sub-plot, I was entertained by the other stuff going on.

And I don't mind him settling down in the newer material, it makes sense with his personality and goals that were stated several times in the original. I just hope they choosing to have him picking training back up pays off eventually, but since the build up is small, this time the disappointment will be a lot smaller if he fails to deliever. I expect him to show great power and then job in the Zen'o tournament or something.

>The reluctant hero of the gang.
So a forced main character? Sounds great.

>his place in the world as a protector
Says who?

>how important it is to be on guard for anything because the earth is constantly under thread of attack.
Not really hell before DBS nothing happened to the Earth between Buu and the EoZ.

Cry more faggot

Was Gohan already able to go Super Saiyan 2? I see most people assume his rage triggered it, but moments like that make me think he had already tapped into the form but was very reluctant to use it. His rage simply made he stop restraining himself.

Unless by great things they mean something other than MUH BAD ASS SELF INSERT

In the computer game Dragon Ball Online, it is revealed that after the demise of his father around Age 801, Gohan reflects on the power he wields and so he devoted himself to scholarly research on the source of that strength, ki. In Age 804, Gohan begins to research the martial arts of the past, organizing them in his book Groundbreaking Science, introducing concepts such as ki control to the general public and ushering in a worldwide revolution in martial arts.

>gohanfags still exist
just let it go
your character is dead

The problem is that place in the world was taken from him when Goku was brought back.

If even during the 7 year gap where he had that responsability he relaxed his training and became weaker, now that he doesn't have to worry too much about it and has other responsabilities with his family and career, it's not strange he is dropping even more.

Their character never exists, Gohan is who he always was.

For fuck's sake, we can't even NOT have Goku and Vegeta at the top of every poster now.

I thought he'd be all Spiderman and everything. With great power comes great responsibility.

He even did do the whole superhero thing too for a while.

Goddammit Gohan.

I am hyped, this is bad.

I really like those after End of Z bits in DBO backstory. Most are pretty fitting ends for the characters and the Age they lived in

>...

>Goddammit Gohan.
Let the dude live his live.

>most of DBS have been recycled but ill still watch it 2bh
Only the first two arcs and they were recaps.

>In the computer game Dragon Ball Online, it is revealed that after the demise of his father around Age 801, Gohan reflects on the power he wields and so he devoted himself to scholarly research on the source of that strength, ki. In Age 804, Gohan begins to research the martial arts of the past, organizing them in his book Groundbreaking Science, introducing concepts such as ki control to the general public and ushering in a worldwide revolution in martial arts.

See this is great for muh protectorfags and it's in character, Gohan give the earthlings the power to protect themselves.

Super Saiyan White level happening.

How much longer till it airs?

>We thought he'd learn the importance of responsibility
You don't understand, he doesn't like to fight.
At all.

For justice, for evil nothing.
Hell he only helped people out when shit was happening around him during the Buu saga. He never actively searched for it the fights.

HE'S LIVING CHI CHI'S LIFE NOT HIS
FUCKING OVERBEARING MOTHER TAKING AWAY MY FAVORITE ANIME HERO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, so it's blue or purple? Also, that black Goku looksway too gay to be the new big bad guy.

He was. The whole point of 16's sacrifice was to get Gohan to no longer hold himself back.

Actually you are right. The black Goku will be the white supersaiyajin.

>Wait, so it's blue or purple?
Nobody knows.

Nope wrong

Yeah. When I see scenes of "wimp Gohan" spending time with his family I feel more happy for the guy than angry at him not fighting.

Dodge!