Refugees in Germany can't vote ... they fear of becoming "second-class Germans"

Refugees in Germany can't vote ... they fear of becoming "second-class Germans"

>At a recent meeting of gay refugees in Dresden, Tabanja — his dark hair neatly coifed and his jeans artfully torn — stood beside a rainbow-flag-draped table and made his case for the SPD. Refugees, he said, should get involved in politics, even if they cannot vote, because their future in the country is at stake.

washingtonpost.com/world/refugees-in-germany-cant-vote-but-their-future-is-at-stake-in-the-upcoming-election/2017/09/18/0466265e-97cc-11e7-af6a-6555caaeb8dc_story.html?utm_term=.41d70224c4c1

---

How to integrate the refugees more in the political process?

Should they be allowed to vote since their future is at stake?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/refugees-in-germany-cant-vote-but-their-future-is-at-stake-in-the-upcoming-election/2017/09/18/0466265e-97cc-11e7-af6a-6555caaeb8dc_story.html?utm_term=.41d70224c4c1
youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's archive that
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/refugees-in-germany-cant-vote-but-their-future-is-at-stake-in-the-upcoming-election/2017/09/18/0466265e-97cc-11e7-af6a-6555caaeb8dc_story.html?utm_term=.41d70224c4c1

Refugees SHOULD have the right to vote and decide Germany's future. They are the future germans after all.

Good point.
Otherwise they will become second-class Germans.

lets just start fucking killing each other already

So these greedy refugees don't just want a country to live in, they want to be first-class Germans as well?

>Refugees in Germany can't vote ... they fear of becoming "second-class Germans"
How is so? Aren't they supposed to go back when the war is over? ;^)

Germany is their new home.

can i vote too because i could potentially become a refugee someday so therefore also a future german

They need a council of the plebs

youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw
youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw
youtu.be/TErazJoHfOw

germans can't vote in the countries refugees come from so it all evens out

They should go home after those fags in Syria stopped fighting. There's no need for some1 to get into politics if he GTFO a few years later.

Krauts won't actually give up political power to a bunch of baboons right?

You aren't actually that suicidal right?

What happens when they outbreed you and vote to take your land like in Zimbabwe or SA?

This.

Why dont they built their own countries up.

Oh i forgot: migrants are literally parasites, the plague. Ine they have destroyed a country the just move to the next.

Why should they leave?
They are worth more than gold.

>they're going back
I hate when people do this but AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had a taste of that pic in Frankfurt 2 years ago. Horrible.

You know they aren't going anywhere, right?

>Refugees will never Assimilate
>They take all our gibs

You wonder why the refugees turn to terrorism when you put them in ghettos and don't give them good jobs.
How are they ever supposed to assimilate when you never give them the chance?

ik, but im still hoping. I really like country , so i dont want it to die from fucking shitskins

I have a taste of some of that whenever I go to Italy. Thank god I'm in "Eastern Europe".

We really should split from the "developed" Europe and create our own eastern bloc

>in stake

Merkel already won, sharia law by 2020

I just visited Tartu, what a nice city. Europe's future will be in the Eastern European. As a Finn I advise you to stay strong and keep the gates closed. Maybe even leave the EU, EU monies are little compared to disaster that non-whites cause.

Any country that allows non-citizens to vote is putting a nose around it's neck.

just dont go to italy.
stay in the place where you belong.
they dont want you either.

Everybody wants tourist to come and everybody wants them to leave, nigger.

You are right Abdul, go back to Africa with the other coloured scum like you, we're full.

you will understand.

>"second-class Germans"
You can't be a second-class German if you're not German.