INVASION !

Your homeland gets invaded by the country above you and let's assume both sides have a 50/50 chance of winning.

Do you side with your motherland, surrender, hide or collaborate with the enemy?

Collaborate with the enemy and switch sides if he starts losing

Honestly shits gotten so bad I would probably side with whoever's less Jewish

Stand with my motherland alwayd

Always side with my motherland.

I'll sell DVDs to the American invader, but rawling for a show down with independent Scotland!

Side with motherland.

Always.

I fight for my motherland if it doesn't imply landing on the dangerous Australian soil :o

Infiltrate the collaborators and BETRAY THEM.
DEATH TO THE TRAITORS.
GLORY TO FRANCE!

trying to get nelly furtado nudes from our new portuguese administration

The true French way. You'll fit right in.

They'll give up anyways

No matter what will happen, Trudeau will accept the country and make us open our ass wide for them

I'd welcome my new Canadian overlords with free dogs for pleasure.

Yeah. It's not really worth the effort, we're absolutely full so there's probably no where to invade without adopting a whole bunch of dependants

So we'll win Quebec then :D !

eww, why?
side with motherland all times, rather die with my own than be a filthy traitor or deserter

Can't rape the willing.

>implying we have enemies

Oops forgot to turn on the flag.

I lold

What are you doing?

Well which country I'm immigrating to?

Only a Frenchman could seriously ask this question…

Anywhere you want really, except Japan or Thailand unless you're on a work permit.

>Do you side with your motherland, surrender, hide or collaborate with the enemy?
>check flag

Ohh Australia is the best. Except lots of chinks and indians.

finally we get to take norways oil, land and access to the sea.

I will nuke them, hoping the blast will kill them because radiation can't kill a roach

And Turks and all of them, definitely strange days. I wonder where everyone will move to next as money moves around..

So many Australians are elsewhere for higher pay and lower tax, I wonder if we'll all end up in Mumbai pooing in the streets like it's normal after getting rich on biz

If France is invading someone, Is it considered to be invaded by a muslim country ?

Hope you like getting SYRUPD by a maple nigger

>6666 Holy molly

Hide because i don't really care who wins

Civil War II

If we get invaded by either
-UK
-France
-Belgium
-Germany
-Any other European country

It would make no difference as it would be a matter of what accent of Arabic you want to fight for and it all sounds the same to me

Fuck you leaf, our syrup now...