Do the nips actually like traps or is it just a small niche?

Do the nips actually like traps or is it just a small niche?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think many embrace this attitude
I'm unsure if they do so ironically as a meme or unironically because they're that desperate to get their dick wet

Small but growing niche

Plz stop im getting flashbacks of catholic boarding school

Ideal male form in Japan is androgynous. So you tell me.

americans are the ones that rape each other in prison

There's no time like the present to get your butt fiddled with, user.

well jap prisons are basically entirely solitary confinement, they couldn't rape each other if they wanted to.
besides how many cute traps do you think there are in jail?

Wow, lets see, is there any country that collectively likes boys who pretend to be girls or is it just an low level fetish? i would say if you thought about it for 30 more seconds before posting a thread you could have figured it out yourself

Y-youre just going to put in the tip right?

Japan also still has absolutely huge stigma about doing time. If you go to prison in Japan your life is basically over and you're better off getting Yakuza friends. Except even Yakuza doesn't associate with criminals that much anymore because they found out operating legally is profitable.

'There are maid cafes with traps (trap cafes) but it is still just a niche, not as small as in other countries though

Post your trapfu

You really think they would keep doing doujins if Nips hated them?

Japs had a famous man boy love culture in the past, similar to the greeks.

if that's the case where are my greek trap cartoons at?

>Do the nips actually like traps or is it just a small niche?
Apparently women like it (not just fujos). Not sure how extended it is as a fetish in the male population. It used to be popular to have crossdressing prostitutes/lovers during Samurai times.

if it wasn't for the inclusion of traps in anime, i'd never consider myself on the spectrum. it's odd that japan is willing turning the larger population gay

Crossdressing was also a superstitious thing done to keep young sickly boys from dying as infants. Because death leaves little girls alone, or something.

Greeks liked manly man having manly sex.
Japs liked feminine man having manly sex

blame emperor constantine for poisoning all of europe with christianity which demonizes everything that isn't perfectly conformed with the norm.

but Christianity loves gaysex? Just ask the priests

Wasn't there another emperor earlier who enshrined his lover boy-waifu as a minor deity because of his guilt over him committing suicide?

>flat chested
>trap

yeah
and another one was a trap and married the buffest manliest gladiator of the time.

Nero.

Hadrianus made statues for his boytoy that drowned in the Nile.

Its less THIS FEELS SO GOOD and more THIS HURTS SO MUCH PLEASE GOD JUST KILL ME. and then father jacob punches you in the center of your back because you took the lords name in vane

You guys keep saying trap, when you clearly don't know what one is.

All these people you guys are referencing are twinks/crossdressers at the most.

The definition of trap is a passable pre op tranny.

>The definition of trap is a passable pre op tranny.
>thinking there's a solid definition when the word is literally just an old Sup Forums meme

Except that trap just used to be a boy that looks like a woman. Specifically one that would pretend to be a woman, then reveal to be a man, or atleast be in that circumstance.

Are you serious newfag?

Funny how all the traps that tend to appear on Sup Forums are trans or come out as trans. For example line trap.

>old Sup Forums meme

>calling anyone else a newfag
I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're pretending to be retarded

The funniest part is the trap emperor WAS full tranny and offered a huge prize to any surgeon who could give him a vagina. Shame he was about 2000 years too early for that.

I prefer reverse traps because although they look like traps they're still straight.

No it never was. Traps have always been trans, hence why actual traps have tits.

Newfags think they can just redefine what a trap is.

I bet you think femboys and crossdressers are the same, right?

stop trying to force your nonsense. Trap has always just meant male who passes for female, whether trans or not.

user not all of us carry around a dictionary for all the tags in sadpanda
Hell most people lump traps, femboys, and crossdressers together. The only people who don't are not jerking off

>Specifically one that would pretend to be a woman, then reveal to be a man, or atleast be in that circumstance.
Not even that, just a guy who you'd confuse as a girl.
Intent from his part is irrelevant, you'd just need to be unsure if he's a girl or a guy.

Kirito isn't trying to look like a girl in the GGO arc, he just got stuck with a trappy avatar.

>trap emporer

Everyone knew he was male, how the fuck was he a trap newfag?

>muh pretending to be retarded

Let me guess you go to those "trap threads" on Sup Forums? You must be one of the retards that post pics of skinny twinks in high socks.

>I prefer reverse traps because although they look like traps they're still straight.
What about a trap x reverse trap pairings?

the purest

Roma doesn't exist anymore.

>Everyone knew he was male, how the fuck was he a trap newfag?
That emperor is believed by modern historians to have been transsexual (so not a trap by most definitions used on Sup Forums).
He did however dress as a woman, have a manly man lover and try to physically be as close to being female as possible.

Feel free to read up on him, he is one of the most interesting roman emperor who was "quickly" (by ancient standards) killed off for such practices.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

What

Those people that lump them together are the problem.

>unsure

No, where are pulling this nonsense from? The trap is the dick, if the look even remotely male it's not a trap.

No it fucking isn't, all traps from Sup Forums are trans or have came out as trans. Most people who were around at the time of line trap and other shit would class a trap as a passable pre op tranny, hence why that's the deginition of a trap at most places.

It's only recently that newfags and idiots have started lumping traps with crossdressers/sissies.

Are you guys arguing about semantics? When you could be posting traps?

it's one b8master trying to force a meme

>tfw assassinated by your own mother just because you wished to be the little girl

>No, where are pulling this nonsense from? The trap is the dick, if the look even remotely male it's not a trap.
What do you call traps (or reverse traps) who look ambiguous regardless of dressing as a girl or a guy or in genderneutral clothes, to the point you might think of them a tomboys when dressing in girly clothing or them looking like a girl in guy's clothing when wearing male clothing?

Traps have tits, traps are feminine in all ways bar dick.

Crossdressers and sissies are flat chested though.

>lgbt

So cause Sup Forums seems to be awkward and have a different definition of trap to like everywgere else, i need to go lgbt.

Also his bust wtf, nothing feminine about that. He seems like an attention seeker.

>brokoro my kokoro

Fuckin kek

>meme
>b8master

Pls consider becoming an hero.

>tfw madculine looking son acts like a girl

I'd probably do the same unless he looked feminine.
>traps

>posts crossdressing twink

Look at that body, it's all madculine bar the hips and hair.

>literally fucks random old men on the street
>not even for money

SLUT

>So cause Sup Forums seems to be awkward and have a different definition of trap to like everywgere else
As someone who frequents /d/, no, the definition is consistent across the anime boards. Even Sup Forums with their Poison threads agrees that it is a separate category.
If it has tits it falls under newhalf/tranny. Now again,

I just want to chime in as a tranny from /lgbt/ and say we know the difference too, this one retard is just a stand out.

Adrogynous, that's what you call them.

Traps aren't ambigous looking, or they wouldn't be traps.

>masculine baring the hips and hair

Dose are the best

Traps are sluts by nature.

he probably didn't have that bust made himself. it may have been posthumous or constructed by someone who was against his tranny faggotry (which was basically everyone in rome)

>Adrogynous, that's what you call them.
I know that. How many times have seen that tag on sadpanda though?

Then again now they use the bullshit Tomgirl one

Threadly reminder if you care about the trap, or want the trap to feel "good," you're doing it wrong.

Traps are for being used and abused. Showing them kindness or pleasure is categorically wrong.

Completely and utterly wrong in every way.

The most effective way of mind-breaking a trap is by showing him the pleasures of being a woman.

You know nothing about traps and don't belong here, please leave.

>>Except even Yakuza doesn't associate with criminals that much anymore

wait, what?

Fuck off

>/d/

Oh you mean that place that argues over futa and newhalf definitions.

Poison is by definition a trap/newhalf.

Also Sup Forums is currently torn between people who know bout linetrap and the definition of trap being a tranny and newfags posting twinks in thigh socks.

>tranny from lgbt

Confirmed for ugly and possibly transtrender.

What if we want the trap to use and abuse us like a dominatrix?

We got an ugly freak here guys.

Yes its a why are you so alarmed

this trap is qt

Why are you guys not posting traps?

>crossdreser

Kek.

>he cares about how the trap feels

Literal homosexual behavior.

>being so triggered you start typing like-a mario

>ball cleavage

Oh japan

it's a new evolution of feminine dick lingerie

Fags will always be a minority.

Then my dick starts pointing in all sorts of directions.

As a true heart-boner should.

anons what are you favorite types of traps?
I like mine flat chested

I like when you can tell they're boys

2n5 nails this, although he does draw some as though they are on hormones. Shoulders are broader than most traps are drawn, and the waist to hip ratio is more masculine.

Same, that way you don't call them traps

Mah nigga

>tomgirl

Is this seriously a tag?

It's been for a while for some reason.

They really couldn't come up with something better? Damn.

this is my favorite type of trap

He has some seriously nice nipples.

there's nowhere near enough trap romance manga